Poll: How do you like your panrs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Button flys are actually faster. You grab at the top, pull sideways, and they all open. It's a one step process. With a zipper, you have to open the top button, then grab the tang and unzip.
    Well opening button flys can indeed be faster, assuming you open your belt and top-most button aswell. But closing it again is definitely not faster than zipper, no way. Plus, I don't like undoing my belt and buttons at the urinal, I always have a feeling that my pants are about to slip down :P

Plus the button flies are more comfortable, and they don't tend to warp the front of your pants the way zippers can.
    Yeah I guess that's true about the "bending up" at the crotch area when sitting down. I admit that's one disadvantage of zipper flys, though for me it's not really a huge deal. It just looks "suspicious", but it's not uncomfortable or anything.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good button fly brand for men, btw?
    Diesel are not bad, and a lot of their models have button fly.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

i prefer kilts. but really buttons? meh, zipper is way better. button looks like something my grand grand father would wear

Deleted
    I prefer the zipper. Buttons take terribly long to close up again.

The only disadvantage I can see with zippers is that they something are hard to close if they are bad quality. You don't have that with the metal buttons usually they always work the same.

I do prefer buttons. They aren't hard to open I mean I just open the top one and the rest follow suit.

15+ Year Old Account
    No pain is greater than managing to get your foreskin cought in a zipper. Happens very, very rarely and you are probably partying
    Prefer both buttons and zippers. You dont see some nice tuxedo pants with buttons
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    No pain is greater than managing to get your foreskin cought in a zipper. Happens very, very rarely and you are probably partying
    Prefer both buttons and zippers. You dont see some nice tuxedo pants with buttons
    All good suit pants have a button to the left of the zipper to secure the pants behind your fly in case you ever forget to close it. And by good I mean a suit around 1k US.

i took the i don't wear pants.. but i generally don't mind which one

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I don't mind a button at the top of my shorts, but having a button fly really annoys me.

So, I'ma go for the zipper.

---------- Post added 2012-01-30 at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    All good suit pants have a button to the left of the zipper to secure the pants behind your fly in case you ever forget to close it. And by good I mean a suit around 1k US.
    even ones a lot cheaper than that. The dress pants should have the little metal thing that hooks around a clip, and the button that is further past it.

Deleted
    Zipper.

Mainly because I'm lazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Yea but the thread is about all button solution I presume, judging from the first page.

This is clearly the best solution.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-01-30 at 01:11 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post

It's the opposite in Americaland. For some reason. No idea why.
    You wear trousers/jeans under your underwear?

Deleted
    you do if your superman

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dezaroth111 View Post
    you do if your superman
    haha true