Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best skyrim video ever made , Athens greece

This video is clearly the best skyrim Arrow in the knee joke ever , made in Athens Greece.
    Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaqfo...layer_embedded

Farewell

ok, it wasn't that funny imo, although the part with the guy, holding up his jeans with his hands or whatever he was doing saying "what is that? why are you wearing a mask? don't you know thats illegal?" made me lol

Most people either went "oh skyrim" or had no idea what he was talking about in a boring way :<

on a side note is it illegal to wear a mask in greece? o.o

Had a good laugh.

The whole arrow to the knee thing was never funny, this video is even less so.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I have a small feeling if this was done in the US that more people would have gotten the joke. It pained me to see noone getting it .

Deleted
    Ok, that was actually quite entertaining. Loved the soldier and the "WTF?!" above his head

Also: INB4 "I used to XXXX, then I YYYY"

Why is this funny? I get the reference...but so what?
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me on candy camera.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

lol, that was funny.
    lol when the dude was asking about mask
    게임 은 어렵~~

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not that funny, rather boring
    Is, and if yes, why is wearing a mask illegalin Greece?

Sorry, OP, your video didn't load, so I decided to look for the really greatest skyrim video.

TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

until i took an arrow "IN" the knee?

I thought it was taking an arrow to the knee.

THE INTERNET HAS RUINED ME AGAIN

He should have gone to the Parliament Building and tried that on the guards marching around in their little puff shoes.

I also doubt wearing a mask in Greece is illegal. There's not a large police force anyways - at least I rarely saw any while I was there.
    Last edited by Nengal; 2012-01-31 at 05:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machriren View Post
    I thought it was taking an arrow to the knee.
    Which is why you should always correct people when they use a meme wrong.
    Even if that means the MMO-Champion moderators will infract you for doing so...

Next time you try to quote one of the Skyrim guards, at least do it properly
    The above got me infracted once, when someone made the same mistake... Ya, rly!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyce223 View Post
    Why do I have a small feeling if this was done in the US that more people would have gotten the joke. It pained me to see noone getting it .
    He probably would´ve been shot 10 times.

And not only to the knee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post

Sorry, OP, your video didn't load, so I decided to look for the really greatest skyrim video.

TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!
    That made my morning... if only it worked like that IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    That made my morning... if only it worked like that IRL.
    Why is it even considered legit to use the word mongoloid like that? In anthropology it's a major racial category referring primarily to people of Asian decent, but also used as a disparaging term referring to somebody who suffers downs syndrome.

So that video is about as cool to me as it would be if it used the N word in place of Mongoloid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Why is it even considered legit to use the word mongoloid like that? In anthropology it's a major racial category referring primarily to people of Asian decent, but also used as a disparaging term referring to somebody who suffers downs syndrome.

So that video is about as cool to me as it would be if it used the N word in place of Mongoloid.
    You're weird.
    First of all, mongoloid means "having down syndrome". I'll give you that, it's an insulting word.
    But, to say the "N-word" would be better in this place sounds like you're sensitive to asian stereotypes and insults, but totally ok with black insults?

Anyway, the "Skyrim-soldier" just wanted to make sure to insult meme-users as much as possible, so he chose "shit-smeared mongoloids".

Oh, and please don't use racial-theories. I know it's pretty common in the US, but stop using "caucasian", "mongoloid" and stuff. It's just outdated and wrong.

EDIT: I just realized that you do, in fact, say "mongoloid" in english instead of "mongolic". Makes half of my post above slightly wrong, but anyway.

source: german wikipedia: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolide / http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid
    english wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid
    Last edited by Pope; 2012-01-31 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Any rumors?

Deleted
    Rofl that's hilarious