4 Piece tier 13 nerf.

Will any pallys still be rocking our 4 piece after today? due to the nerf is there a better combo with gear from ds/crafted gear then our 4 piece of is that still bis.

The 4 set has been nerfed since like a week after dragon soul..

Dumbest Thread 2012

I'm sure the 410 ilevels will be better than the crafted stuff. I am however going to get my final haste breakpoint at 3492 for 5 Holy Radiance ticks without any CDs. It should only require mostly 410 and then the crafted legs / vagaries of time.

I equated it to be 4 ticks at 105% is probably worse than 5 ticks at 100%.

Deleted
    If you are talking about the holy paladin 4 set bonus that has been nerfed to 5% like 2 months ago only the tooltip will change in this pach

T12 H Helm/Legs + T13 H Shoulders/Chest + Heroic Spine Gloves. All these pieces have spirit/haste plus 2 good 2 set bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    I'm sure the 410 ilevels will be better than the crafted stuff. I am however going to get my final haste breakpoint at 3492 for 5 Holy Radiance ticks without any CDs. It should only require mostly 410 and then the crafted legs / vagaries of time.

I equated it to be 4 ticks at 105% is probably worse than 5 ticks at 100%.
    Any gear set that does not employ Maw is already a waste of a gearset. I can absolutely guarantee that Maw will heal more than a 5th tick of HR in nearly every situation (I'd have to check blue buff; pretty sure the tick beyond 2607 is pretty rough to get though... even knowing that, the healing done by maw throughout the fight will most likely beat out that additional tick).
    Last edited by EndGame; 2012-01-31 at 04:02 PM.

Sorry guys i didnt know it was just a tool tip change i just came back to the game 2 weeks ago and trying to figure out what to gear with still.

Deleted
    It was just a tooltip change.
    The set itself is still strong in many situations. I have 2 gear sets. 1 for heavy AoE fights (with 4 set) and 1 for little AoE fights (without).

Deleted
    It's still a 5% increase to the most powerful raid heal in the game, considering the tier gear can't be badly optimized since all secondary stats are alright for holy pallies right now there's little reasons not to use it. The only case where you would choose not to is if you have a significant stat increase from a higher level off-tier item or if you're doing one of the few fights with no HR usage (ie: Hagara).

Deleted
    How is it that people that post here dont read stuff here also?

*Cry

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

*Cry
    Welcome to MMO-Champion, an anomaly among websites, a place where someone goes to be heard but at the same time listen only to themself. A website, you might say, that conforms to the fundamental concept of the Internet and freedom of expression yet somehow defies all existence of logic and common sense. Welcome to...

The twilight zone.

With crappy buff, and now the increase in mana cost, I think I'll be going back to 2pcs T12/2pcs T13 until I can get the heroic pieces. which is now a little easier to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyonus View Post
    With crappy buff, and now the increase in mana cost, I think I'll be going back to 2pcs T12/2pcs T13 until I can get the heroic pieces. which is now a little easier to do.
    The only fights where that would make sense on heroic are Zon'ozz and Spine. On every other fight you either a) Use HR enough to need 4pc nerf or no nerf, or b) Don't need the mana from the 2pc and are better off with the extra stats of 391->397.

How is it that people sit around all day posting on mmo champ and reading every thread from RP - My little pony?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

*Cry

There's no reason not to use 4p. The stats are better and mana is a none issue in almost every Dragon Soul encounter, even with the Holy Radiance cost increase. The only fight that I would consider using 2p/2p on is Heroic Spine of Deathwing, but with the HP nerf, the fight may not even last long enough to justify it.

And I don't understand why people keep asking this question. The nerf was in place before 4.3.2 was even released so you should just keep doing what you were doing before the patch. The mana cost increase is a very small nerf to our already near-infinite mana pool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugler View Post
    How is it that people sit around all day posting on mmo champ and reading every thread from RP - My little pony?
    I have nothing to do in school and i dont read or post in the MLP thread.
    And a quick search or even a scan using your eyes (hard right?) would give you this answer quite fast.

*Hugz (this is just for you Dugler)

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    Welcome to MMO-Champion, an anomaly among websites, a place where someone goes to be heard but at the same time listen only to themself. A website, you might say, that conforms to the fundamental concept of the Internet and freedom of expression yet somehow defies all existence of logic and common sense. Welcome to...

The twilight zone.
    "Anomaly" my ass. You just described the internet.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.