Quote Originally Posted by Steefiepie View Post
    You got to be like, 12, right?
    I wish! Those were good times!

Fringe best bloody show on TV right now =(

Let's go make some LSD!
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-01-31 at 11:35 PM.

The only animes i have ever watched with over 50 episodes(which was one, and all the others are much less than 50), are pokemon, dbz, sailor moon, and bleach.
    Inuyasha got boring after a while and i only saw scattered episodes after like 20. Pokemon i watched scattered after Johto league, which was somewhere in the 200s. Sailor Moon i made it to around 80 before i got tired of it, and i have no idea why i continued to watch Bleach until 230ish. DB and DBZ dragged on through every episode, but everyone with a childhood watched that.
    Doubt i could ever go back to watch shows that long. :/ Was interested in starting a new one with a title i forgot, then i saw it was still airing past 100 and i was like "pfft screw that." One thing i have learned is that long-o shows like that turn out to not be very good.

I love One Piece, it's such a good anime, even though its long as hell, but it has everything. English dubs, when I first saw it, made me want to kill it and burn it. Now I just want to kill and burn 4kids for desecrating such awesomeness.

Bleach was great during ryoka and good in arrancar arc everything in between was quite meh. I pretty much only watch for Kenpachi's and Ichigo's fights, everyone elses fights are pretty lackluster, then again there are so many characters and most of them are boring and forgettable and have little to no backstory to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Read/watch Bleach as if you were a peasant in feudal Japan and it will all make sense.

You guys just don't UNDERSTAND!mumblemumble
    2deep4u.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I agree for the most part. I enjoyed Inuyasha, but it just got boring and repetitive after awhile. My favorite anime, Saiyuki, is one of those anime that also never end. I consider it the exception to the rule.
    Oh I agree, find Naraku ---> he runs away --> get new power --> find Naraku again --- he runs away ---> get new power. It had sooo many faults, I can't hate it though, it was one of those anime I started watching when I was 10 or so (G Gundam too, SHINING FINGERRRRRR!) and have so much nostalgia for. :S
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-01-31 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The only animes i have ever watched with over 50 episodes(which was one, and all the others are much less than 50), are pokemon, dbz, sailor moon, and bleach.
    Inuyasha got boring after a while and i only saw scattered episodes after like 20. Pokemon i watched scattered after Johto league, which was somewhere in the 200s. Sailor Moon i made it to around 80 before i got tired of it, and i have no idea why i continued to watch Bleach until 230ish. DB and DBZ dragged on through every episode, but everyone with a childhood watched that.
    Doubt i could ever go back to watch shows that long. :/ Was interested in starting a new one with a title i forgot, then i saw it was still airing past 100 and i was like "pfft screw that." One thing i have learned is that long-o shows like that turn out to not be very good.
    No Soul Eater? No FMA or FMA:Brotherhood? None of the Gundam animes? I'm pretty sure all of those (except maybe 1 or 2 Gundam series) are all over 50 episodes :P

I think pokemon got kinda dumb after Johto. I never watched Sailor Moon because I thought it looked too "girly" when I was a kid, and just have very little interest in it now. I've seen every episode of DB, DBZ, and DBGT. They never should've made DBGT :P

P.S.: Inuyasha was DBZ for girls. There. I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    No Soul Eater? No FMA or FMA:Brotherhood? None of the Gundam animes? I'm pretty sure all of those (except maybe 1 or 2 Gundam series) are all over 50 episodes :P

I think pokemon got kinda dumb after Johto. I never watched Sailor Moon because I thought it looked too "girly" when I was a kid, and just have very little interest in it now. I've seen every episode of DB, DBZ, and DBGT. They never should've made DBGT :P

P.S.: Inuyasha was DBZ for girls. There. I said it.
    Soul Eater was one i've been considering. Just haven't gotten around to it.
    I hate Fullmetal Alchemist though. Such a stupid show. I gave it a chance sometimes because of how popular it was, but every episode was just bad. And back when i was watching Adult Swim anime on saturdays, it was always on right before a show i wanted to watch which annoyed the hell out of me.

Pfffffffft mecha. Only mecha i've ever enjoyed was Code Geass, and i still think it would have been much better without the mecha.

It did, tis why i stopped watching it. It was pretty dumb during Johto too. And Kanto, really. The show itself went downhill after Kanto, but i kept watching.
    Sailor Moon was okay. I never really cared about things being considered "girly" or not.
    Yea, GT was awful. But looking back on DBZ, it was never really that good of a show to begin with. :/ DB was the best.
    I wouldn't say Inuyasha is "for girls." If it is, then it's much less than Sailor Moon. Females watched DBZ and males watched Inuyasha too. Most of the... "stigma"(seems too strong a word) against Inuyasha is it being Inuyasha.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-02-01 at 12:42 AM.

Soul Eater was one i've been considering. Just haven't gotten around to it.
    I hate Fullmetal Alchemist though. Such a stupid show. I gave it a chance sometimes because of how popular it was, but every episode was just bad. And back when i was watching Adult Swim anime on saturdays, it was always on right before a show i wanted to watch which annoyed the hell out of me.
    Pfffffffft mecha. Only mecha i've ever enjoyed was Code Geass, and i still think it would have been much better without the mecha.
    Are... are we talking about the same show, here? Are you talking about the first FMA anime or both it and Brotherhood? I know you can't be talking about FMA:Brotherhood because such talk would be blasphemy. You seem to have a hatred for giant robots, as well.

Also, watch Soul Eater, it's really good. Of course, it deviates from the manga a little ways in, but it's got kind of a nice ending to it anyway.

Are... are we talking about the same show, here? Are you talking about the first FMA anime or both it and Brotherhood? I know you can't be talking about FMA:Brotherhood because such talk would be blasphemy. You seem to have a hatred for giant robots, as well.

Also, watch Soul Eater, it's really good. Of course, it deviates from the manga a little ways in, but it's got kind of a nice ending to it anyway.
    Yes indeedy. Couldn't stand FMA nor its sequel.

I might soon. It looks okay, but i already have this long-o list of things i want to watch, which i really should get back to soon. It's been like 3 days since i finished Gantz and i haven't started a new one!

Yes indeedy. Couldn't stand FMA nor its sequel.
    I might soon. It looks okay, but i already have this long-o list of things i want to watch, which i really should get back to soon. It's been like 3 days since i finished Gantz and i haven't started a new one!
    It wasn't a sequel. It was same show, but it followed the manga MUCH more faithfully. I really don't understand how you could hate it. How far into it did you get before you stopped watching?

Deleted
    >Haven't played a console game since ME2 release.
    >Bought Deux Ex: Human Revolution for 360 a week ago.
    >Finally tried it tonight.
    >Got killed by the first mobs twice.
    >Did this:

>Turned off Xbox, walked away.
    >Returned to PC-based comfort zone of MMO's and MMO-Champion.
    >*Shame*

That's silly. Everyone knows it gets boring after they take Rukia back to the soul society and that it sucks once Bount arc starts.
    See I think it got bad after they saved Rukia and Aizan joined the hallows and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I agree for the most part. I enjoyed Inuyasha, but it just got boring and repetitive after awhile. My favorite anime, Saiyuki, is one of those anime that also never end. I consider it the exception to the rule.
    I liked Inuyasha because if you read the name of the episode you would know everything that happened in that episode. It was amusing

The arrancar arc was probably the best, to be honest =/

It wasn't a sequel. It was same show, but it followed the manga MUCH more faithfully. I really don't understand how you could hate it. How far into it did you get before you stopped watching?
    Uhhhhh.... somewhere. I don't know. I was usually playing my gameboy while it was on until something good came out.

The show just didn't appeal to me. They make up a definition for alchemy, create a whiny main character to become a failure/master of it, give him a brother who is actually a suit of armor because his blood was painted inside it and has a really young annoying voice and no personality besides "BROTHER! I LOVE YOU!" For some reason they join the army to hunt a magical rock and are being stopped by homunculi for reasons they don't know why. Then this "alchemy" is a forbidden and lost art but all kinds of people actually practice it. The story never seemed to advance, and after irrelevant events they went back to square one. Then everything is about getting their mother, which they don't care about and actually want their bodies back. The characters had little to no personalities, nor gave any emotional attachment to any of them.

Was never a fan.

Uhhhhh.... somewhere. I don't know. I was usually playing my gameboy while it was on until something good came out.
    The show just didn't appeal to me. They make up a definition for alchemy, create a whiny main character to become a failure/master of it, give him a brother who is actually a suit of armor because his blood was painted inside it and has a really young annoying voice and no personality besides "BROTHER! I LOVE YOU!" For some reason they join the army to hunt a magical rock and are being stopped by homunculi for reasons they don't know why. Then this "alchemy" is a forbidden and lost art but all kinds of people actually practice it. The story never seemed to advance, and after irrelevant events they went back to square one. Then everything is about getting their mother, which they don't care about and actually want their bodies back. The characters had little to no personalities, nor gave any emotional attachment to any of them.
    Was never a fan.
    I don't think we were watching the same show, either that or you weren't paying attention :P
    It's pretty easy to follow, and I suppose my knowledge of know what the homunculi were and where they came from before watching the anime made it easier for me to understand. It get's a lot better when Ling is introduced to the show.

I don't think we were watching the same show, either that or you weren't paying attention :P
    It's pretty easy to follow, and I suppose my knowledge of know what the homunculi were and where they came from before watching the anime made it easier for me to understand. It get's a lot better when Ling is introduced to the show.
    Meh, i didn't like it. And i shan't be going back to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I liked Inuyasha because if you read the name of the episode you would know everything that happened in that episode. It was amusing
    Too true. Don't forget your dosage of:

"INUYASHAAAA!!!!"
    "KAGOME!"
    "INUYASHA!!"
    "KAGOMEEE!11"
    "IUYASSHHAHAHSHAHjbjsbjaj!!1111!!!"

Truly Skeli I feel like if that is what you got out of Fullmetel you just did not pay attention. Both versions actually deal with some pretty deep/interesting concepts (Brotherhood more so than the original).

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Too true. Don't forget your dosage of:

"INUYASHAAAA!!!!"
    "KAGOME!"
    "INUYASHA!!"
    "KAGOMEEE!11"
    "IUYASSHHAHAHSHAHjbjsbjaj!!1111!!!"
    Lol, yea that was always entertaining... and the little fox guy was also fun. Shipo I think.

I join the "FMA is garbage" group today.