Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    except that cant work because the power of a slaying weapon depends on the weapons negative attunement to a specific type of creature's life energies, if you try to put multiple attunements on it they interfere with each other and nothing happens

i expected better from an asura
    Expected better from a race that can only say "Bookah please"?

except that cant work because the power of a slaying weapon depends on the weapons negative attunement to a specific type of creature's life energies, if you try to put multiple attunements on it they interfere with each other and nothing happens

Typical bookah. Always thinking in big terms, add add add. We simply attune it to asura and then reverse the energy flow pattern of the destro-flux matrix. Voila!...non-asura death ray

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    So much Asura hate.

Charrs, just succumb to our unrivaled intelligence and become our mounts.

You will be scratched behind your ears at will and be fed Mifs cookies for life.

Pretty sweet deal, take the deal...take it!
    won't happen as Mif doesn't feed cookies to anyone but himself.

Naa if you want multipule slayer properties you take a different approach than the standard attune the weapon to counter X. Instead of a finely tuned weapon of X slaying you go for maximum overkill. Take my RPG of fly slaying. I dont need to attune it to a specific breed of fly, just point and shoot and the fly is gone.... along with whatever was near it but thats a small price to pay for effiency.

Who is John Galt?

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    GW1 had weapons with special suffixes;

Charr: of Charrslaying
    Demons: of Demonslaying
    Dragons: of Dragonslaying
    Dwarves: of Dwarfslaying
    Giants: of Giantslaying
    Ogres: of Ogreslaying
    Plants: of Pruning
    Tengu: of Tenguslaying
    Trolls: of Trollslaying
    Undead: of Deathbane
    Skeletons: of Skeletonslaying

Time to add Asura to that list.
    Asura: of Asurapunting
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Typical bookah. Always thinking in big terms, add add add. We simply attune it to asura and then reverse the energy flow pattern of the destro-flux matrix. Voila!...non-asura death ray
    but then you'd have multiple, uncertain, flows still interfering with each other

they probably wont even be "bane" magic anymore, if the enchantment isnt lost in the first place!
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass