Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yea that only takes 3 hours.
    Depends on the person.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Don't know how people still play WoW and not raid since there isn't anything to do other then PvP.
    Dailies, crafting, manipulating the AH, levelling alts, questing... there's TONS of things to do, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    Dailies, crafting, manipulating the AH, levelling alts, questing... there's TONS of things to do, to be honest.
    All those things are connected to raiding though or just earning money which is connected to raiding and questing becomes meh after you out leveled it.

Im talking in terms of raiding alternatives. PvP is one, the pet battles would be another if they would actually expand it to tournaments and crap (which I think they said they won't).
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

All those things are connected to raiding though or just earning money which is connected to raiding and questing becomes meh after you out leveled it.

Im talking in terms of raiding alternatives. PvP is one, the pet battles would be another if they would actually expand it to tournaments and crap (which I think they said they won't).
    Woah, what?

Are you saying I CANNOT do dailies, craft, play the AH, quest, etc... UNLESS I'm a raider too? That makes no sense.

Sure raiders do all those things, but the reverse isn't true, at all!

Challenge mode dungeons

Woah, what?

Are you saying I CANNOT do dailies, craft, play the AH, quest, etc... UNLESS I'm a raider too? That makes no sense.

Sure raiders do all those things, but the reverse isn't true, at all!
    Oh I am sure those daily's that never changed you did for 2 years are still loads of fun and have some kind of purpose. When I said connected to raiding, I meant that these things were mostly designed to support End game which only consist of PvP and raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Challenge mode dungeons
    Not yet released?
    Last edited by zito; 2012-02-10 at 09:37 PM.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ontest-Fan-Art

These charts would suggest that only 5% of CHARCTERS have completed the then-current tier of normal-mode raiding after 3 months. That's a pretty low number. I wonder how many killed the first boss... doubt it'll be > 50% though.

Not yet released?
    Not yet, same as pet battles.

Oh I am sure those daily's that never changed you did for 2 years are still loads of fun.
    What about the raids that don't change after 2 years? That's more fun? Raiding the same instance for 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Not yet, same as pet battles.
    I meant would as in X example and future tense.

What about the raids that don't change after 2 years? That's more fun? Raiding the same instance for 2 years?
    I never said it was.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ontest-Fan-Art

These charts would suggest that only 5% of CHARCTERS have completed the then-current tier of normal-mode raiding after 3 months. That's a pretty low number. I wonder how many killed the first boss... doubt it'll be > 50% though.
    I specifically mentioned normal mode it is probably true and LFR it is probably not, since that chart is out dated and LFR never existed during firelands... well you figure out the rest.

This thread is straying dangerously off topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Actually it's so far off it might make it all the way around and back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    let's hype up the game to get more retards interested in the game so they can leave after a week to trash talk the game FUCK YEAH worked out great with swtor right?
    Even if they leave the game they still bought a copy.

i voted GW2, but then i saw the trailer for Secret world. gotta say, dunno whitch is more interesting to me, now.

that game looks pretty bad ass. wow.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Look guld wars 2 got another vote!

>.>
    <.<

I tell my friend to start playing WOW. They reach max level after what... 3 weeks? How long does it take these days? 50 hours from 1-85?

They hit 85 for the first time, and you're saying that all they have to do is raid and pvp? I'm pretty sure there's years worth of content in WOW to play through. And even if you just look at the level 85 content, there's still plenty of non-raiding and non-pvp things to do. 5mans, crafting, dailies, AH, new alts, etc, etc.

All I'm saying is that back when WOW had 11+ million subs, only like 5% raided seriously. The rest did.... what exactly? They obviously payed $15 and logged on to do something. (I suspect they did dailies, 5-mans, and levelled alts, IMHO.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    i voted GW2, but then i saw the trailer for Secret world. gotta say, dunno whitch is more interesting to me, now.

that game looks pretty bad ass. wow.
    You can make anything look good in a trailer.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyYbvVAtlWk

I tell my friend to start playing WOW. They reach max level after what... 3 weeks? How long does it take these days? 50 hours from 1-85?

They hit 85 for the first time, and you're saying that all they have to do is raid and pvp? I'm pretty sure there's years worth of content in WOW to play through. And even if you just look at the level 85 content, there's still plenty of non-raiding and non-pvp things to do. 5mans, crafting, dailies, AH, new alts, etc, etc.

All I'm saying is that back when WOW had 11+ million subs, only like 5% raided seriously. The rest did.... what exactly? They obviously payed $15 and logged on to do something. (I suspect they did dailies, 5-mans, and levelled alts, IMHO.)
    Im talking in terms of raiding alternatives.
    Don't compare dailys to raiding, since its a very lackluster alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    You can make anything look good in a trailer.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyYbvVAtlWk
    Not really fair to compare a CGI rendered trailer to in-game footage though, is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    An MMO, youtube it GW2 is way better imo
    I can see how you would know that since neither are released, and even if both were released you wouldn't even give Secret World a chance...you remind me of the stupid wannabe gamers in my class would b*tch about CoD/GW series being awesome while they haven't even tried anything else.

Don't get me wrong, I'l try Guild Wars myself...but I will be trying the other games aswell before I even think about giving my opinion on what game is better in gameplay. Both will be a casual MMO so will be fun to play with friends.

Anyway, such a poll is pretty worthless..you are putting very small unknown MMO's up to very popular and old MMO's. I can see how WoW vs GW would work, but honestly make a poll with putting smaller and newer MMO's up against eachother...we already knew WoW and GW were popular.

They should make a poll for "Vote for the most anticipated NEW mmo of 2012". (new as in needing to build up a fanbase from scratch insted of feeding of your old fanboys, for once I don't mean fanboys in a bad way...)