Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

Razer Star Wars: TOR mouse for just £8,824.20!

Just found this whilst searching around and it made me O.o

http://www.ilgs.co.uk/products.asp?p...-00650100-R3M1

Razer Star Wars The Old Republic
    £7,353.50 exc VAT
    £8,824.20 inc VAT

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats one expensife mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Thats one expensife mouse
    EU uses a , the same way we use a . at least to my knowledge they do. o_0

Quote Originally Posted by Vengfulr3ap3r View Post
    Don't think so since the original poster is in the EU.

However, all ToR Razor products can be found, here. Still a bit expensive, but nothing like that price listed above.

8.82420£ would be unreasonable too :P

The metric system under french influence uses a , for decimal point and the british use a . for decimal point. According to the ISO rules there should never be a . or , for thousands, just a small space. (e.g. 10 000 but not 10,000 or 10.000). These countries use the same way: [Clicky] The more you know

Price should be around 130€

Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post

The metric system under french influence uses a , for decimal point and the british use a . for decimal point. According to the ISO rules there should never be a . or , for thousands, just a small space. (e.g. 10 000 but not 10,000 or 10.000). These countries use the same way: [Clicky] The more you know

Thanks for the clarification! I appreciate it. That's actually pretty nifty though, I had no idea you were suppose to use a space vs a , or a . xD I once saw an argument where someone from the EU was doing some math and used a , for a decimal and someone started fussing that he was wrong and such and.. it was just a mess. Thats what I was refering too. That is pretty expensive though. o_0 Im just fine with my death adder.

Yeah, we like to note our prices to the closest 100000th of a pound.

Deleted
    The site looks like it's been made using Joomla or some similar CMS by someone who's really bad at creating websites so a numerical error doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post

I'm proud to be a "," user in my decimal notation, however I have to use a "." to avoid confusion. I may even still have a calculator laying around that use a comma instead of a period.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    I'm proud to be a "," user in my decimal notation, however I have to use a "." to avoid confusion. I may even still have a calculator laying around that use a comma instead of a period.
    Here in Sweden we always use "," to indicate decimals and either blank space (most commonly used) or "." (not that common, but everybody understands it here) to indicate thousands. For example:

10 000,00 kronor (sek)
    10.000,00 kronor (sek)

OT: There is simply something terribly wrong on that pricing, probably some error.
    Last edited by Khanjin; 2012-02-11 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    maybe its in yen ( doesent look like it i know)
    But thats hella expensive!

Seeing as the linked site and the quoted prices from the op use both a , and . in each price and there are too many numbers after , for , to be a decimal (1000ths of a cent??)... how is this relevant?

The price is obviously listed as 7+ or 8+ thousand £...
    Last edited by openair; 2012-02-11 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.razerzone.com/swtor/mouse

This is the actual price. whatever is listed there is an error

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    http://www.razerzone.com/swtor/mouse

This is the actual price. whatever is listed there is an error
    Well, shit, I am damn glad I saw this thread before I bought one from that site. Thanks!
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

I could afford the mouse pad...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Well, shit, I am damn glad I saw this thread before I bought one from that site. Thanks!
    Just a cautionary note, it is always best to buy from the manufacturer's official site, or if that is not possible from a recognized site. I'm personally very picky about where I buy my items and the simple reason is that there are a lot of hacks and plenty of just really bad online shops.

Deleted
    that mouse is worth more than my entire computer :\ and the balance of my bank account :P not going to be buying that in a hurry.

Just a note for people. If you buy the swtor mouse, it comes with a code you cant put in to get a special color crystal. Its a black/green saber crystal, with just +4 end like the preorder, so nothing Highend, but fun to show off at low levels. Although, I wouldn't buy the mouse just for the crystal, but I know people who probably would.