Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    only possible class to do the iron man challenge would be a hunter because of pet. it would have to be a straight up grind when after reaching outlands. i don't know anyone who would really do the whole thing. if you are really that bored with the game that you need to do something so drastic and boring you should just quit

Iron man sounds boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Sounds like a browser add-on that's causing the problem. (If you are using any.)
    I’m sorry, but absolutely nothing on his comment leads in any way to an add-on being the cause of the problem. Why you say "Sounds like a browser add-on that's causing the problem. " is... well... i better not say.

i know this is the internet and were all lawyers and physicists... but still, if you don’t know, better not say a thing.

Honestly... when the "Level to cap without dying" challenge was introduced back in Wrath of the Lich King. It made sense and was actually quite challenging (actually attempted it - but got bored) and I could understand those few that took on the challenge. But seriously, all those additional requirements of "The Iron Man Challenge" (like no assistance, talent, prof.,etc) Makes the challenge sounds more boring than watching paint dry. They might as well added in an additional rule of: "You MUST ONLY USE AUTO-ATTACKS".

Huntard using essentially a stock UI solo-ing a boss that thousands of players smashed their heads against... sounds about right.

Deleted
    LOL, a new low, Iron Man. How addicted are the players, lol. Blizzard has nothing to worry about with such insane paying customer base.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Anybody else having problems with the mmo-report loading? It just sits there and infinitely says loading for me.
    For what you are describing it looks like flash player is asking your broser to store some data, coockie or whatever in your PC while you have it blocked somewhere in your options.
    GL

I would do this if there was a Feat of Strength to show for it.

Amazing how many people here comment about how boring the Iron Man challenge is when they don't even participate. Noone is forcing you to participate and noone is going to judge you if you don't. I for one took up the challenge just to see how far I could get in pure white/grey items because I like a challenge. So far its proving to be more difficult than I first anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    >Ponytails>2012Hahaha no.The bigger question, who should develop our beloved 40k online MMO?
    I don't know but I hope someone does, and I hope they do it right this time. I Love, L O V E, love Warhammer's art design. I love big ugly Orks and little evil looking goblins, and big brutish space marines..... NEED WARHAMMER 40k SO BAD. Warhammer was broken as hell and I still played the hell out of it just because I loved the art design so much.

Iron Man challenge doesn't sound like much of a challenge for someone who has mainly played solo without dungeon runs or questing groups; removing stat gear and not ever dying sound very much doable (never used questing addons or buffs while leveling, personally).

Deleted
    Well GL on the no-dying Part if you have slow internet or an old PC with lots of lag. I have leveled lots of alts and it is almost impossible to not die till 85 a single time. My comp and internet is not the slowest and I still died due to lag and random DCs literally hundreds of times. That point is just retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedas View Post
    Huntard using essentially a stock UI solo-ing a boss that thousands of players smashed their heads against... sounds about right.
    All thanks to dismiss pet whilst in combat, returning it with full health, and then Blizzard goes and removes mass resurrection from Spirit of Redemption because it was to powerful... fucking apes at Blizzard HQ.

Iron man sounds boring as hell.Just make a hunter and hit level 85 no problem.

Iron Man.....lol! I would rather gouge my eyes out than level a toon from 1 to 85 just by grinding.

It's not by grinding, you are allowed to do quests. Mastering your reading skills is so immensely hard these days...

what about PVP realms and gankage? sounds pretty lame this is for PVE realms only ;(

Death is death. Obviously in your best interest you do this on a normal server

Quote Originally Posted by crsh1976 View Post
    Iron Man challenge doesn't sound like much of a challenge for someone who has mainly played solo without dungeon runs or questing groups; removing stat gear and not ever dying sound very much doable (never used questing addons or buffs while leveling, personally).
    You neglected to mention that you also may not use any talent points. I would also like to see you breeze through this non-challenge, since it's not really that challenging. I think you'll be surprised how much of a difference having no stats or talents makes.

Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    Iron man sounds boring as hell.
    Its not that its boring, it is just too contrived. The restrictions placed on item use give pet classes an absurd advantage, let alone casters overall.

I would be all for it relying strictly on quest rewards, no professions, without grouping.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath