Thread: BIS Trinket

Deleted

BIS Trinket

I wonder which trinknets is best in slot for dw frost dk, Atm i use eye of unmaking (390) and apparatus of khaz'goroth (378) which of these are best to replace 378 trink with?

bone-link fetish, creche of the final dragon, or rotting skull?

Bone Link Fetish is the best all around out of those. Creche may work better for Morchok, Ultrax and Zonozz, but BLF is decisively better for every other encounter. Rotting Skull is really underbudget and is only useful on h spine and possibly Hagara.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolvye View Post
    Bone Link Fetish is the best all around out of those. Creche may work better for Morchok, Ultrax and Zonozz, but BLF is decisively better for every other encounter. Rotting Skull is really underbudget and is only useful on h spine and possibly Hagara.
    Why is BLF decisively better on hagara and spine? I heard it was actually bad for heroic spine; from what I understand near the end of the encounter you want to be very careful about killing slimes and uncontrollable aoe is never good for that.

Deleted
    Eye of unmaking is BiS three steps ahead of anything else
    For your other slot, it depends if there are multiple targets during the encounter on which you want to have uncontrollable AOE.
    If there's just one target to nuke (ultraxion), creche works best, if there's fases with multiple targets that need to be dpsed (yor'sahj), BLF might pull ahead.

Deleted
    Alright thanks guys.Then i know which trinknet i will aim for!

Never use blf on heroic spine unless you want a pissed raid leader. I speak from experience

Deleted
    you guys are reading it wrong he said use the str on use one for the burst dps

Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    Why is BLF decisively better on hagara and spine? I heard it was actually bad for heroic spine; from what I understand near the end of the encounter you want to be very careful about killing slimes and uncontrollable aoe is never good for that.
    I definitely agree with this poster's comment. BLF, Creche and Eye are all great trinkets though, depending on which boss you are working on though one may work better in that situation than the other.