LastLast
    Deleted

In need of conversing.

Bored out of my mind.
    Need some form of entertainment.

3.2.1.GO!

Ella xox

How many GM's does it take to raid ToC?

None, additional instances cannot be launched.

Hah. Okay, no, seriously, I have nothing! I'll be keeping my eye on this thread, entertain me mmo-champion!

Hello I'm The Doctor!

Deleted
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by boobop View Post
    Hello I'm The Doctor!
    The Doctor?
    Like EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE type of doctor?

Two bears where fighting, then one asked, why are we fighting? Then the other said because you are to overbearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius565 View Post
    Two bears where fighting, then one asked, why are we fighting? Then the other said because you are to overbearing.
    bad bad joke... oh come on i need SUBSTANCE!! (and not liquid)

10+ Year Old Account
    What interests do you have?

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 10:33 PM ----------

For example, I like WoW, atheism, evolution, biology, sculpture, movies... I can talk about any of those subjects, if you would like.

Edit: and TV. I always have the TV on while I am online. Now, I am watching the news, and Ink Masters.
    Last edited by mykro9; 2012-02-15 at 03:36 AM.

During 2012 December, 21 the world is ruled by chickens with thumbs that can fly...with machine gun fins! Only 24 people are alive on earth, with Captain Grand J. Marshal McAwesome Jedkins as there fearless leader they set out to find...[continue this..]

Deleted
    [QUOTE=mykro9;15495709]What interests do you have?[COLOR="red"]

Er, WoW, Work, Films, music, The Military, Drawing, TF2, Portal, thinking on the spot at this time is no good!

Deleted
    The secret to flying is the ability to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Also use this thread instead: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-v2.0/page940
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-02-15 at 03:39 AM.

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Quote Originally Posted by Skybella View Post
    ]

The Doctor?
    Like EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE type of doctor?
    Yes that Doctor!
    Doctor Who > Torchwood

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefflo View Post
    During 2012 December, 21 the world is ruled by chickens with thumbs that can fly...with machine gun fins! Only 24 people are alive on earth, with Captain Grand J. Marshal McAwesome Jedkins as there fearless leader they set out to find...[continue this..]
    weapons that could stop the chickens, but most of all the chicken leader McCluckinator. McCluckinator was once a noble chicken who served one purpose, to repopulate the chicken community. Captain Grand J. Marshal McAwesome Jedkins had 3 compadre's who were known as...(GO GO)

10+ Year Old Account
    What movies types do you like?
    As far as military, where is you stance on our current military situation? I live in the US, so that is the situation about which I am asking.
    If you are looking for humor, I might not be able to help so much in that category at this time. But who knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Doctor Who = Torchwood

Anagram
    This is true.

---------- Post added 2012-02-15 at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    What movies types do you like?
    As far as military, where is you stance on our current military situation? I live in the US, so that is the situation about which I am asking.
    If you are looking for humor, I might not be able to help so much in that category at this time. But who knows.
    War films, comedys, kids films, and anything superhero related.
    Our current military situation? You mean YOUR current military situation which i have no opinion over because its nothing to do with my country. As far as military goes im an army fiance, so whenever he tells me about his day, i want every little detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to fart in the tub.

just kidding I don't take baths

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I like to fart in the tub.

just kidding I don't take baths
    Hahaha, i used to use the lids off all the shaving foams and shampoo's and pretend i used to run my own ice cream store... using bubbles as ice cream..
    i am a sad sad woman.

Skelington found a lovely cock and thought you would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Dropping off.
    [IMG]http://www.smoothteddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/blue-waffle.jpg[IMG]
    How very vulgar of you. For shame. Skelington can never look at you the same way again.