Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    I'm amazed by the amount of blind people recently.
    Your avatar suits your reply

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    GG feral druids =/

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well hm, this seems interesting, but I don't like the fact that they are nerfing almost every major hit ability that we have. I would like to hit more with my buttons than my own auto hits.

Quote Originally Posted by priestalisha View Post
    I am greatly disappointed with the fact these abilities appear to say they're going with the number crunch option. This means it will be near impossible to solo anything, and thus acquiring certain old school items will become near impossible without finding the ever-so-rare like minded people to assist you. R.I.P. soloing old raids / 2-3 manning semi old raids.
    As I understand it, they'll be rebalancing gear to make up for the downsized abilities so it'll provide roughly the same DPS that we've got now.

The cuts to abilities is just to ensure they're not OP at lower levels without adjusting them in a way that has them being less effective at higher ones.

I'm sure soloing will still be possible, don't worry.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Deleted
    holy moly dk's getting damage nerfs all over

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone talking about nerfs... Seriously guys... This is not even alpha yet, everything gets a major overhaul and supposedly classes are going to be balanced at release.

You still forgot that Consecration was moved to a protection only ability for Paladins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheogath View Post
    everyone does, look at fury warriors, the worst aoe spec ingame and whirlwind is getting reduced to 35% wep dmg
    it´s probably so that damage scaling doesn´t get out of hand

wtf is this shit

Deleted
    *NEW* Light's Hammer Hurl a Light-infused hammer into the ground, where it will blast a 10 yard area with Holy magic for 15 sec. Allies within the area are are healed for 6 every 2 sec while enamies take 6 Holy damage every 2 sec. (30 yd range, 1 min cooldown, Instant)
    double are in the text./cough, sorry had to point out.

Deleted
    Tbh the talent system was fine before when you could put talents into any tree even now its just getting worst and worst everyone will have the exact same talents in mist and its gonna be plain boring to play, i really dont see what the point of changing something that doesnt need changing

one thing that intrigues me is holy insight for holy paladins - increases mana pool by 400%. preview of their solution to caster plate perhaps?

o hey look blizzard took the main fun talent (lnl) out of pve survival awesome

It's like Blizzard wants us to do less dps and for pvp fights to last longer, wtf are they thinking? They must be really bored and are out of ideas on how to improve the game so they're gonna troll us and reduce all our damage, so retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Quesly View Post
    o hey look blizzard took the main fun talent (lnl) out of pve survival awesome
    Looking at the calculator right now... I still see Lock and Load (for Frost Traps or whatever) and T.N.T. (for Black Arrow and Fire Traps). In fact, it looks like it got buffed since Explosive Shot will do Double Damage from that proc.

EDIT: Also, please note that the news post (all the ability/talent changes) only show the changes from the last batch of talents/abilities.
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-02-16 at 08:38 AM.

Wait am I reading this right? Warrior's lvl 87 skill, War Banner, is a 30% raid crit buff for 15sec on a 3min CD?That is more OP than Heroism (30% haste for 30sec on 10min CD); So either this has to be changed or nerfed or another class or two has to get this same skill, otherwise every raid is forced to bring a warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks are going to own so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Anyone talking about nerfs... Seriously guys... This is not even alpha yet, everything gets a major overhaul and supposedly classes are going to be balanced at release.
    Apparently everyone skipped over your post and went right on QQ'ing.

Remember guys, the changes you're seeing are not happening tomorrow, next week, next month, or anytime in the next few months.

Several more changes are going to occur.

So before you get your panties in a bunch....take a deep breath, now release...there is still plenty of time left before things happen. For the sake of the trolls, I would suggest at least waiting until Alpha or Beta before you start having heart attacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheogath View Post
    Man, they better know what they are doing. DK are the only once who only get nerfed! everything get weaker, more expensive or both!
    and why the hell the big boost for feral druid and mage?!

I wonder if Blizzard comes here to get a look at the big picture of what they've changed... lol