Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

BFF Report ep 100 is about GW2

Just thought I'd bring this to your attention, found on Mike B's facebook page

I have been granted access and filming privs for Guild Wars 2 this weekend. To be clear, I AM THE ONE PLAYING, no second hand footage. This means I can get in and get footage of stuff that people want to see, as well as stuff that I find BFFR worthy.. oh btw, next week BFFR is on GW2 (yay ep 100!)

There is going to likely be pre-setup events that I will try and attend and film throughout the day(s). Outside of whatever those end up being, what is it that YOU are the most interested in seeing from GW2?
    https://www.facebook.com/akamikeb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elfispresley View Post
    Just thought I'd bring this to your attention, found on Mike B's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/akamikeb

Seems like plenty of youtubers got this weekend to get footage for monday They must be happy with how beta has been working.
    TB first and now BFF

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, Mike's a really funny guy, and I'll enjoy watching his footage of GW2, let's hope he likes it, so he can be on guildcast every once in a while
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Great, excited to see the new information and coverage flowing in rather soon

Bring on GW2!

Can you just freeze me till 20th please?!

Just only 4 days, just only 4 days.. unbearable wait, this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Seems like plenty of youtubers got this weekend to get footage for monday They must be happy with how beta has been working.
    TB first and now BFF
    Do you have the link where TB says it too?.

And it is very good news indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post

BFF Report usually comes out on a Thursday though if I recall *sigh* Really looking forward to Mike B's coverage though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Do you have the link where TB says it too?.

And it is very good news indeed.
    https://twitter.com/#!/totalbiscuit

It's a day old now or so..

Sweet. Mike B is one of my favourites. I prefer him to TB.

Deleted
    TB will not be playing in his beta coverage, he is in Sweden. 2 of "his staff members" will be playing, and he'll commentate.

He says so from about 50 secs in this vid

After watching Mike's video, I noticed that he said the testing scope of what they were able to do was very narrow, while TB said that the scope was very, very wide.

Curious as to if this is just different perspectives, or if they're actually testing different things. o; Although, I'm pretty sure it's the first one.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man I can't wait for that BFF Report, and more so TB's coverage. I litteraly will set aside my entire life next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnqt View Post
    After watching Mike's video, I noticed that he said the testing scope of what they were able to do was very narrow, while TB said that the scope was very, very wide.

Curious as to if this is just different perspectives, or if they're actually testing different things. o; Although, I'm pretty sure it's the first one.
    I think Mike is assuming a narrow range and TB actually knows the limits. Mike didn't seem very sure of what he was going to be able to cover at all, while TB was pretty clear.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

i think what they are testing are different things, Mike said he wouldnt be able to play except for a specific time slot between 3am on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday or somthing like that while TB was saying he was going to be filming all weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well Totalbiscuit also said his staffers were going to play as much as possible over the 72-hour period, so maybe they're working in constant shifts while Mike B is just doing what he can by himself?

10+ Year Old Account
    TB has done this kind of thing before with his coverage of other MMO's. He seems very much prepared and knows what to aim for.
    MikeB seems to just be going in more wide eyed.

Neither is a right or wrong way, just different ways.

I am mostly excited about just getting some fresh footage out there! I've watched those G*Star and PAX videos a few times too many. Hopefully there will be other things like getting a look at some of the maps for things like WvW. Some different 5v5 maps, even one, would be great to see as well. That may be a bit optimistic though. Only going to have 5 hours to try and get as much of the new info as possible. /challengeaccepted
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fishious you getting the press beta access?

Quote Originally Posted by Guilegamesh View Post
    Sweet. Mike B is one of my favourites. I prefer him to TB.
    me too, actually i prefer a carrot over tb