Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I almost wish Sylvannas didnt get a new model. Im not digging an undead chick thats supposed to be rotting and mutilated to have a belly button piercing of all things, on top of the stripper outfit and poses. Half of their fan art section is of her.

VIP Pets Cleave forever!

Interestingly enough Omegal one of the Mac Tech Support MVPs may of found one of the changes being brought to the PTR :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4063007479

think we got our answer in the D3 b13 patch notes about what 4.3.3 includes (at least one thing)

From D3 beta 13:
    "Cross-game support has been added! You can now chat with Real ID friends playing the World of Warcraft PTR or StarCraft II PTR, as well as view their in-game status and current broadcasts"

I bet 4.3.3 recognizes D3 now across realID. Granted it's only gonna recognize it if they are in a cross server group (ie the two test servers). but i also imagine 4.3.3 is the groundwork to support D3 on live too whenever it goes retail
    Here is the link to the D3 Beta 13 patch :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123246179#13

Which would make sense since the PTR was down at exactly the same time as the maintenance for the D3 beta servers that was implenting beta patch 13. As soon as the D3 beta servers come back up the PTR servers also come back up.

Also attempting to contact both the wow PTR login servers and the D3 beta login servers was resulting in a connection refused error message. Both within a few IP addresses of each one (one was .51 other was .56 IIRC) Also doing a traceroute to both IP addresses seemed to suggest both being in the same data center.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    64 bit is still being tested. Stop complaining.
    Did you even bothered to understand what i meant before going all offensive?
    I wasn'nt complaining.
    I was asking a question, because if 4.3.3 does not updates 64-bit wow automatically either i have to revert to 32-bit one or download it separately, meaning Blizzard has to provide the link.
    Or just go back to 32-bit one if they do not plan to update it on regular basis.

So..what's the dealy with 4.3.3? Anything new and exciting or is it just a bug fix patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    I was asking a question, because if 4.3.3 does not updates 64-bit wow automatically either i have to revert to 32-bit one or download it separately, meaning Blizzard has to provide the link.
    Or just go back to 32-bit one if they do not plan to update it on regular basis.
    Current 64 bit client does not update automatically.

64 bit client links for 4.3.3 have been posted in a sticky in the PTR discussion forums :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881708285

They'll update it for each build but the automatic Launcher/tools update thing currently does not work for the 64 bit client yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    So..what's the dealy with 4.3.3? Anything new and exciting or is it just a bug fix patch?
    I strongly suggest you read the article...

Deleted
    Sylvanas is one hot chick. dead chick, but still hot as hell

Can't believe Blizzard is sticking with that retarded Real Money Auction House...

I am not trying to be a jerk but it would be nice if the winners of the give away contest were posted on the main page so we can see who won. This is the second time I have entered one on this site and the winners were only announced in private. I don't mean to imply that anything funny is going on but it is kind of strange to have contests where the winners are kept secret... ps Grats to those who did win.

Borred of wow ! gief beta key for testttiiiing !

Quote Originally Posted by Ondonnick View Post
    I am not trying to be a jerk but it would be nice if the winners of the give away contest were posted on the main page so we can see who won. This is the second time I have entered one on this site and the winners were only announced in private. I don't mean to imply that anything funny is going on but it is kind of strange to have contests where the winners are kept secret... ps Grats to those who did win.
    Because last time they showed it, ppl got invalid winners, like double posters, etc.

Deleted
    DIII beta keys, woohoo finally

looking forward to playing diablo3