Thread: Post Your UI

My pewpew UI

omg I can't get it in a small preview box
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-19 at 09:29 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-19 at 09:29 AM.

new totem bar (i have messed up some oUF spawns, so i'm doing by myself the things not working).

fade in when <15 sec duration, click on the colored buttons to dismiss them. Colors are the ones on the blizzard bar.

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

This is my new UI i made last night, feedback would be nice
    Last edited by JonasSK; 2012-02-19 at 02:58 PM.

I think this UI is really good, good sight, nothing cluttered in the middle of the screen, important informations are there, though i like to have player and target frame more centered.

It's not the most beautiful UI I've seen but it is very practical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    new totem bar (i have messed up some oUF spawns, so i'm doing by myself the things not working).

fade in when <15 sec duration, click on the colored buttons to dismiss them. Colors are the ones on the blizzard bar.

I have tried similiar setups with totems like that, how do they look when a totem is depleted, and i think by just having colors to see what the totems u have dropped can be abit annoying, instead of showing the picture, im guessing ur not gonna use the default totembar for that, and u said they faded out, how does the totems position themself when one is gone, do they stay in the same place or they move to the right or left?

I think a nice function if possible is to just have the text fade out instead of the color, that way u dont have to sit and look "hmm what color was missing now"

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 07:41 PM ----------

Now u can find my UI at:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-YumakoUI.html

Deleted
    Now u can find my UI at wowinterface!

Enjoy

Here is my UI during Yor HC, slightly modified LUI, images tend not to show the UI 'in action' so....le video. I have tried other UIs and I always end up coming back to LUI as it feels like a comfy pair of PJs. Any questions about the UI, or how I changed it/certain addons I'll happily answer

my ui

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...x1080Wide.html

created and have been using the same layout (ish) for over a year, i would really love to convert it to a purely lua ui but i dont have the skill to work in that sort of depth let alone knowing where to even start :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kuolema View Post

Your UI looks extremely interesting! What addons are you using?

Deleted
    My ocd within me just screams At least fix it so there is no overlapping (like your dbm bars) and you have both scrolling combattext addon and the blizzard one >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Really liked that one. Will try it out for sure!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryos View Post
    My ocd within me just screams At least fix it so there is no overlapping (like your dbm bars) and you have both scrolling combattext addon and the blizzard one >.<
    DBM was on because Bigwigs (my pref bossmod) doesnt have a Void bolt cast timer as far as I know, only reason why. I'm mostly watching grid, not wether bars overlap for 10 seconds lol

Also, I like seeing my outgoing heals, but also exactly what my incoming is, you don't play with it so why do you care? =D Also don't think any of that was a question about anything in the UI so.....

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now u can find my UI at wowinterface!

Enjoy
    Oh, I will enjoy.. thanks so much for uploading it!

Overlapping bars which cover timers you felt were important enough to show.
    Therefore they are hurting your ability to gain the information you wanted to see.
    The criticism was perfectly valid.
    If you couldn't accept any then you should have not posted it.

I have tried similiar setups with totems like that, how do they look when a totem is depleted, and i think by just having colors to see what the totems u have dropped can be abit annoying, instead of showing the picture, im guessing ur not gonna use the default totembar for that, and u said they faded out, how does the totems position themself when one is gone, do they stay in the same place or they move to the right or left?

I think a nice function if possible is to just have the text fade out instead of the color, that way u dont have to sit and look "hmm what color was missing now"
    The totems will stay like they are now, with an empty slot where the totem is missing (let's say the fire totem disappears). I tried some layout with the icon, but it doesn't look too minimal imho. Also, i replicated the totem oredr/colors to be the exact same of the totem bar, and for what i'm used with shamans, it's fine; i needed timers for totem, and i think this should do the trick.

Anyway thanks for teh feedback, i'm going to explore a bit more - probably dropping the "fading" thing and making the timer red when duration is < than 15 seconds.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Nps, i stopped with my totems, cause they they couldnt fit the unitframe, was 1px off :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuolema View Post

Lovely UI, could you list the addons you are using please?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Overlapping bars which cover timers you felt were important enough to show.
    Therefore they are hurting your ability to gain the information you wanted to see.
    The criticism was perfectly valid.
    If you couldn't accept any then you should have not posted it.
    The bar for void bolts cast was not covered, I can see when it is going to be cast...............

Therefore I am not hurting my ability to gain the information, as I can read the time, from the bar which I can see with my eyes lol
    If you couldn't accept that I can read it then you should not have posted.

Questions about the addons or anything, not holier-than-thou replies in typical "ComputerNerd" fashion, I said were welcome =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

What's the name of the font you are using?