Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ythel View Post
    Uhmm, dont know how your rotation is, but your keeping rip, rake and savage roar up right?
    and do u have logs btw?
    µ
    Dont have logs and yes i keep them up at all times. Still my dps is really low

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Still my dps is really low
    have you tired a haste build instead of mastery? maybe you're more suited to that.

whats you avg dps for the bosses you "dps really low" on?

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    have you tired a haste build instead of mastery? maybe you're more suited to that.

whats you avg dps for the bosses you "dps really low" on?
    32k on ultraxion with mangle glyph. other bosses also around 30k

Deleted
    32k on ultraxion with mangle glyph. other bosses also around 30k
    yeah 32k is pretty low, unless you spend the last ~20% healing in bear form.

30k is respectable for a few bosses; Morchok, Hagara, Warmaster, Spine. Pretty poor for Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz.

yeah 32k is pretty low, unless you spend the last ~20% healing in bear form.

30k is respectable for a few bosses; Morchok, Hagara, Warmaster, Spine. Pretty poor for Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz.
    On heroic yorsahj is a high movement fight and often i feel as if that gets me there. Zonozz on hc i indeed use the bear form healing

Deleted
    On heroic yorsahj is a high movement fight
    MOAR SWIPEZ!!!

highest Yor'sahj HC log is 68k, lowest is 53k. I cant really say much about movement as i get to sit on the boss, but 30k is pretty low IMO. Hell, i consider my 41k to be low.

also you're using Frenzied Regen glyph, unless its been changed, but once you spend the 15 secs in bear form pop FR then switch back to cat. The raid keeps the 30% healing but not you.

MOAR SWIPEZ!!!

highest Yor'sahj HC log is 68k, lowest is 53k. I cant really say much about movement as i get to sit on the boss, but 30k is pretty low IMO. Hell, i consider my 41k to be low.

also you're using Frenzied Regen glyph, unless its been changed, but once you spend the 15 secs in bear form pop FR then switch back to cat. The raid keeps the 30% healing but not you.
    Darn that makes my dps extremely low ... The prob is i dont know what the problem is!

Deleted
    Darn that makes my dps extremely low ... The prob is i dont know what the problem is!
    reforge the exp off your shoulders to hit. Buy Kiroptyric Sigil and replace APS. Like i said before... maybe try a haste heavy build as opposed to mastery.

reforge the exp off your shoulders to hit. Buy Kiroptyric Sigil and replace APS. Like i said before... maybe try a haste heavy build as opposed to mastery.
    If i do that won't that lower my dps? As mastery increases bleed damage and cat is based on bleeds.

Deleted
    If i do that won't that lower my dps? As mastery increases bleed damage and cat is based on bleeds.
    ahhhh right. I get it now. No whoever told you this is wrong. Cat isnt based on bleeds, bleeds are part of our array of dmg dealing abilities. What do you spam/ use for CP points? Shred. Shred uses energy which the regen can be boosted by Haste, which in turn gives you faster melee and chain OOC procs.

There is no exact way to reforge now, the secondary stats are so close that its what you wanna roll with. I prefere haste for more energy regen. Some people like harder bleeds and Crit is the misunderstood little brother.

Try reforging to hit / exp caps (8% & 26) then go for haste > mastery > crit and see what that does.

If you're struggling to keep things up haste might be the stat for you. Easier rotation, more time to correct a ballsd up rotation ad smoother target switching.

ahhhh right. I get it now. No whoever told you this is wrong. Cat isnt based on bleeds, bleeds are part of our array of dmg dealing abilities. What do you spam/ use for CP points? Shred. Shred uses energy which the regen can be boosted by Haste, which in turn gives you faster melee and chain OOC procs.

There is no exact way to reforge now, the secondary stats are so close that its what you wanna roll with. I prefere haste for more energy regen. Some people like harder bleeds and Crit is the misunderstood little brother.

Try reforging to hit / exp caps (8% & 26) then go for haste > mastery > crit and see what that does.

If you're struggling to keep things up haste might be the stat for you. Easier rotation, more time to correct a ballsd up rotation ad smoother target switching.
    I'll try that. thank you

Since i see alot of good advices going on here, can you guys look at this feral, its our guildie and i would like some opinions if there is anything it can be improved

Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ne/Saqa/simple

WoL http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/180052/
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Deleted
    Reforging, enchants and gems can be optimized slightly. Namely, orange gem in chest could be 20haste instead of 20 mastery; cloak enchant could be 22 agi, and he's a bit over the expertise cap which can be fixed with the following reforges:

Shoulders: Remove reforge
    Wrists: Crit -> Hit
    Hands: Expertise -> Hit
    Legs: Hit -> Haste
    Emergency Descent Loop: Remove reforge
    Signet of Grasping Mouths: Crit -> Mastery

As for the logs, it generally looks good, tho I think his Rip and SR uptimes could be improved a bit. On a static fight like Ultraxion they should both be over 95%, while on your Ultraxion 25H kill he only had 91% on SR and 86% on Rip.

Deleted
    Glyph of Tiger's Fury is also not the best, he's better off with bloodletting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythel View Post
    Well i feel i can do more dps so i was wondering if you could check if i do anything wrong etc.
    I currently reforge to hit/exp (yeah im 8 over cap) and then mastery, but i see alot of ferals going for haste instead of mastery.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/Ythel/simple
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/149610/
    pro 13.37 mastery btw Mihir
    got anything to say Mihir, didnt get any answers
    [CENTER]

Well, to start off, I only get to dps once in awhile in my guilds 25 man raids, And all the gear i collect is off spec gear so I do have to wait for our rogues to get what they want first

When I do dps, I beat our mainspec dps, well atleast about half of them, granted they arent nearly the best players ever.... But what I come here for is alittle bit of advice, I feel like theres something im missing or over looking, atleast for my gear, I'm pretty sure I got the rotation priority down pretty well, Anyone have any suggestions or anything for me?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hnann/advanced

I do about 35-45k depending on the fights, we are 2/8 heroic *hagara and Morchok, working on Yor sahj* maybe someone can find some tips or tricks for me to continue to beat some of the mainspec dps in my guild as they get even more gear and I stay the same, thanks for anything and everything

LFR Vial or Heroic 410 Starcatcher?

There is a ton more static agi on the starcatcher, and I'm already going for a haste build so the proc is always going to be good. The ~20k hits on vial every 9 seconds is pretty massive though...

403 wrath for the other trinket.

Hey all,

4/8 on farm at the moment and hoping to add hagara to the list on sunday. Wondering if my gear settup is ticking all the right boxs, in particular my reforges. any help would be massivly appriciated.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ar/Quag/simple

on another note i am currently using the valor point ring, but i also have the ring from normal hagara - is that the smart option?
    Last edited by Quag; 2012-02-23 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyotta View Post
    LFR Vial or Heroic 410 Starcatcher?

There is a ton more static agi on the starcatcher, and I'm already going for a haste build so the proc is always going to be good. The ~20k hits on vial every 9 seconds is pretty massive though...

403 wrath for the other trinket.
    Just replying to myself...

In doing heroic madness 25 last night I swapped between the two, and the Starcatcher was on average higher. The multi cleaving in that fight outways the single target proc from the vial.

(had 4 or 5 wipes before we killed it, so got to give it a few runs with each)

Deleted
    Hello,

Any ideas on how I could improve my reforges? And would you prefer haste build over mastery with my gear?

Can't give link to armory but my character is Kuono from EU Ravencrest