Poll: Which Race Do You Prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Meh, I read that page some time ago. Missed that. I blame my adhd. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Meh, I read that page some time ago. I blame my adhd. :|
    I forgot about it too. Need to figure out which cycle is best for my personality.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I forgot about it too. Need to figure out which cycle is best for my personality.
    What do you mean with cycle?

Going to play Human but Charr is my favorite. Charr and magic doesn't look right to me, so I'm using Humans instead.
    Sylvari don't peak my interest at all, and the Asura are hideous. I use to like Norn, but they are just too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    What do you mean with cycle?
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cycle
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dream_of_Dreams

Deleted
    Norn for the sort of brute viking'ish feeling I get, def going for a warrior one!

I see... I thought you were having problems with your period or something like that :>

I see... I thought you were having problems with your period or something like that :>
    I'm a guy :/

Human because of the Hounds of Balthazar look too amazing of an elite skill and they have some cool character customization choices.

lol

Dawn or Dusk for me.

Norn. They still look human, but have some wild primal feel about them, and none of that human "bureaucracy, service to the kingdom and so on". Also norn females are prettier than human females, who are too "barbie-like". And female norn guardian wallpaper looks amazing.

All other characters aren't even considered by me. Charr - too brutish. Asura - just small annoying pests, look like something taken from Asian MMO, Sylvary are too plant like and have same "Asian style" feel as Asura.

The Asura race has a holographic jumbotron.
    Does your race have a jumbotron?
    Is it holographic?

'nuff said

Ooh awesome =) definitely have to go with a Sylvari now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvari emerge fully formed from golden fruit pods which grow on the branches of the Pale Tree. Their "gender" is selected by the Pale Tree prior to emergence and is distinguished by the same features as human genders;[4] while sylvari are able to and do have sex, it is not for reproduction as sylvari can only be born from the Pale Tree.[5] As they are all born from the Pale Tree they could be considered all of the same family.

Bunch of incestuous little plants. I shall trick them into an orgy and then make a giant Sylvari salad sprinkled with roasted Asura!
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Sylvari emerge fully formed from golden fruit pods which grow on the branches of the Pale Tree. Their "gender" is selected by the Pale Tree prior to emergence and is distinguished by the same features as human genders;[4] while sylvari are able to and do have sex, it is not for reproduction as sylvari can only be born from the Pale Tree.[5] As they are all born from the Pale Tree they could be considered all of the same family.

Bunch of incestuous little plants. I shall trick them into an orgy and then make a giant Sylvari salad sprinkled with roasted Asura!
    Such emotions sylvari don't understand.

Deleted
    Sylvari for me, mainly because they look...interesting. Love the detail they've gone to with making their "eyebrows" from leaves etc.

Saying that I will probably end up having one of each race because they all look brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post

Meh. :P

Humans are the same species, but we're not incestuous. :P

I'm going to do cycle of night and RP wise slowly open up to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kez View Post
    Ooh awesome =) definitely have to go with a Sylvari now.
    It made me change from "maybe human" to definitely Sylvari. Very interesting race.

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    It made me change from "maybe human" to definitely Sylvari. Very interesting race.
    A race born with the knowledge of past lives, with little emotions or feelings or understanding of the word polite, a race that never ages or truly dies.

Very interesting race.