Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    think of it this way, now you've been a bad guy, people might believe random is random and not "oh but he was a townie every other game"

the problem is, you drew too much attention to yourself, the townies could see suspiciousness and lynch, or the mafia could use your over the topness to night kill and there'd be too many viable targets for the town to work out who did it :P

(edit, and surviving to the end is fun, does it get boring being dead? or is it cool because you get to find out peoples roles and watch the game progress in a different way?)
    I can assure you, it's extremely boring to die at the start. Not being able to do anything at all, even if you know peoples rolls. You're just some observer, who can't do anything more than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    thought as much, it's how i felt watching the first 3 games

though a regular observer doesn't know peoples roles

10+ Year Old Account
    U people are mean to me. Ifeel like germany after WW1, being blamed for everything even tho it wasnt my fault. I had genganger spot on as traitor but my prayers fell on deaf ears as f2f wasnt the cop. I started suspecting him after he didnt tell me what role gen was after second last night and rixis protected aadren blindly while i claimed him to be canniball. I got screenshots when im home. Wtb some creds for bothering so much as a vanilla townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

You could've at least showed me some of the conversations. That and/or not include me at all in conversations other than your plan with Treann

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't blindly believe aadren, i potentially believed aadren, then the mafia instilled thast believe

the night aadren "should" have protected himself there was no night kill by the mafia, wqhat else was there to believe when he didn't die

/mumble grumble if i were mafia i'da targeted him to be certain :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    U people are mean to me. Ifeel like germany after WW1, being blamed for everything even tho it wasnt my fault. I had genganger spot on as traitor but my prayers fell on deaf ears as f2f wasnt the cop. I started suspecting him after he didnt tell me what role gen was after second last night and rixis protected aadren blindly while i claimed him to be canniball. I got screenshots when im home. Wtb some creds for bothering so much as a vanilla townie.
    I don't blame you ^_^ In fact I was going to give you a standing ovation link the moment you poked your nose into the dead thread.

I blame Geng. Silly traitor. Why you no kill the right person at night?!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Srsly Geng

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame Canada, it's what I do!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... No, just no. F2f and aadren did well endgame as they won, but oh god aadren lurk less. Rather, ev1 lurk less.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 04:35 PM ----------

Oh and thx dyra, that really warmed. /Hugs

Im in for g6 if it is gonna be as large as this one again.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

I'm up for game 6 as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah, fuck sleeping on it, sign me up for game 6 ^_^

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    ... No, just no. F2f and aadren did well endgame as they won, but oh god aadren lurk less. Rather, ev1 lurk less.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 04:35 PM ----------

Oh and thx dyra, that really warmed. /Hugs

Im in for g6 if it is gonna be as large as this one again.
    we played it well wass, it's the nature of the game that we be suspicious of everyone unfortunately, but yeah, peoples lurking makes it hard to get a read on them

townies lurk, then get killed, so we stop killing lurkers, and the bad guys are lurking too ... so do we kill lurkers and risk getting half the townies, or not kill lurkers and have the evils roam free

moral of the story: lurking is bad >.> (for the town, and for the feel/atmosphere of the game, it feels like most of the conversation is spent talking about/deciding on which lurkers to kill etc >.> )

Deleted
    All I can say is I wanted Wass dead
    No I actually wanted to kill F2F, but didn't have the patience for Kumduh to answer and I was in a hurry to get to work, so I just went for Wass. I don't really have any patience.

Deleted
    I'm up for game 6 :x

I haven't even started coming up with what game 6 should be, so it might be a while. One thing I learned from this game is that roles need to work in a way that reduces the amount of unforeseen circumstances that can arise. For starters, there was initially going to be 1 Serial Killer and 1 Cannibal that were separately aligned, but I didn't like the idea of 4 night kills, and coming up with a way to get 2 lynches/day just became incredibly complex. How did you feel about the roles? I thought the traitors turned out ok and would be willing to add them back in future games. The cannibal is too good in its present state. It either needs to be a 1 man operation or have the protection toned down a bit. Sadly, I think Treann died before he could make use of his observational abilities, so I'll probably add it in the next game as well.''

Also, another big game, or 2 small?

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAHAHA

I really had a blast reading the strawberry thread. So f*cking worth it, you people seem to have been hating me more than justin bieber lol

Here:

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis
    sorry, went for kebab, my gut says both, but play for aadren first
    Picking up where we last left it. I think aadren is lieing to us. I think he's the canniball.

Quote Originally Posted by Aadren View Post
    We really need a mafia kill during the day phase, and I'm still unsure of at least 1 person which is throwing off my vote. However, Eniah you have been hiding away in the shadows, and it is time for you to be brought to justice.

Vote: Eniah

FoS: Holz
    Specifially he targets the mafia, he does not mention the canniballs at all. I think he did a real freudian slip here. Not kidding. Here, even more:

Quote Originally Posted by Aadren View Post
    What does my lurking have to do with your suspicious behavior? Seems like team strawberry goon has been sitting back watching everyone else kill each other just waiting for the right time to take the town. Well I can tell you this is one townie that won't go down without a fight.

FoS: Phillip, Holz, Gang, Gibbs (as stated below 1 of these people could be a townie, but at minimum 3 of these people are baddies)

Best case scenario: some of the strawberry goons were killed by the cannibals in which case 1 of the people above is a townie of some kind
    Worst case scenario: only 1 strawberry goon has died publicly so there could be a possibility of 3 strawberry goons left (4 if a traitor was targeted during last night phase)

@Foxx: Honestly you have me stumped; I have no idea what you are and it scares me.
    @Eniah: Bring the hate on! I'm gonna take as many mafia down as I can before I die.
    At night, he will do the kills and be protected by the lookout. He is not afraid of stating all the accusations he has done so far in the thread, and will probably know that he has killed the doctor, so it's easy to mask himself as this. He is now, that the game has gone so far, using what info he has gained and popped out to be a lot more active.

No?
    And rixis threw this away thinking it was just coincidence... DAMN YOU RIXIS

Kumduh I think this game was very good tuned in balance tbh. I just think that the people who play should lurk less if they are town. Town loses by having lurkers. Phillipisawarlock you had so few posts that it was impossible to see that you were townie in the end, or I wouldn't have bandwagoned on you.

---------- Post added 2012-02-23 at 05:53 PM ----------

Also F2F I gotta hand it to you;

Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface
    I think it's time to lay this out for you guys. I'm trying to avoid doing this in the thread for as long as possible to discourage any retaliation from the Cannibals/Goons, but I am the cop. From reading the thread and PMs with you all, I trust you the most, and my reasoning will follow. This takes a certain level of trust on my part, and it's a rather long leap, but someone has to take it. We are highly ineffectual apart. Anyway, my reasoning for trusting each of you is as follows:

Rixis - As I've defended you in the thread, you're playing a near perfect bomb. I investigated you early and the more I re-read the thread, I can't help it. You're the bomb. You asked questions about nearly every way the bomb could work on day 1! You eventually came out and claimed it, but by then I was already convinced.

Aadren - You claimed it and likely prevented a night kill last night. You've been lurking in the shadows until recently, which made me initially suspicious. I suppose you could be playing a mean SK, but you've gained trust of others, and if I'm going to survive the next few nights, I need you on my side regardless. It's a chance I have to take.

Wasselina - Your melt down following the Alba/Worgen debacle pretty much sealed it. I wasn't sure at first if you were just being a clever Goon by pointing at Alba, but after he was Goon AND Worgen was killed in retaliation, I've decided to trust you.

Since things are coming down to the wire, and I may have to claim soon in the thread, I wanted to share with you guys first so that we can maybe coordinate. My investigations so far:

Night 1: Purifier - Goon
    Night 2: Rixis - Townie
    Night 3: Dyra - Goon
    Night 4: Eniah - Goon

By my guess, Purifier was with Worgen and somehow managed to get in contact with Wass/Nightfury or something (I'm still not exactly sure what happened with all of that, but I know it wasn't good). That means that Dyra probably lied about Rolo being the 4th Vanilla Goon. My best guess for the Vanilla break down is Prez-, Worgen, Purifier, and Dyra. I suppose he could have been Strawberry, but that's just the train of thought I'm having right now.

My rant about Tyrael and Dyra being in league was an effort to see if I could get a 2 for 1...I wasn't sure which mafia Dyra was in. Because he didn't flop, I figured he was a Goon/Traitor, but then he died, so now we don't know.

That would make Eniah a Strawberry and would mean that they either converted a traitor last night (Night 4) or they targeted someone that Aadren saved. I have my suspicions about Holz being either Goon with Eniah or a SK in hiding based. As for the other SK, my vote would be on Geng or Foxx.

I'm open to suggestions for how to analyze from here and who I should investigate if I survive the night. I'd love to investigate Geng/Foxx/Holz, but since I might get just a "townie" result, that wouldn't conclusively say whether or not he is SK or VT or Traitor. If anyone else suspects them, I'd almost advise voting them today, seeing if I can get another Goon hit, and then dispatching the Goons later on. There is still a chance the Goons and SKs will take each other out.

I've not included Bas or Philip, even though they have both claimed VT, because they also haven't really contributed meaningfully. I tend to believe bas being VT, but nothing substantial. I only shifted the vote off him b/c I was SURE about dyra and didn't want to take a chance. If you guys have more reason to trust them, I'm open to hear it.

I hope this is coherent, sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes.
    You had killed the cop so you could claim it, but since it fit pretty well with purifier being mafia (he was the last one to bandwagon on albasaurus which made me think he had lied all the time and that he actually was strawberry, not cop) I was unable to see through this.
    Last edited by Wass; 2012-02-23 at 04:50 PM.

i would like a big one again
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    i damn the mafia still, we tried damned hard, but the fact they never killed aadren sealed the deal for me

(and remember, if aadren was being protected by the lookout, they woudl both have fled the scene = no night kill, yet the cannibals both survived and got night kills every single night, so aadren was never ever targetted by the mafia)

10+ Year Old Account
    and yeah, i want a big game, but we can't have so many either lurkers or inactives, it makes it more irritating than anything, you commit to the game regardless of role

it doesn't take 5-10 minutes per day to read the thread and post your thoughts/votes etc, most people can probably do it on their phones too?

(not saying be uber active like me or wass were .. but some activity > no activity )