Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well, in terms of comic books, then Scarlet witch. She can create reality.
    In terms of not-comic books, then Madoka because she is god.

a platypus.

no wait.

Perry the Platypus!

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Man. Who wouldn't wanna be him?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Erik Lehnsherr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Choddo Mistoris, The proud leader of the Shardonian demon Empire. An shadow demon/human hybrid carrying powerful soulscythe Sytholis. Which has energy, life and soul draining capabilities. And an ability of creating new demons out of those souls. Battle capabilities would be way more than enough to defeat Kid Buu of DBZ. He's an hero to his people, but an villain to those that threaten him and his people.

He's from my rpg project "The Shadows of Shardonia".
    what ? defeat Kid Buu? have you seen dbz? how exactly would he do that? cut him with his sickle ?

Anyway I'd be Goku/gogeta if fusions are allowed xD if I could be any superhero/villain I wanted... or if u refer to DC/Marvel universe then Green Lantern...

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post

Choddo Mistoris, The proud leader of the Shardonian demon Empire. An shadow demon/human hybrid carrying powerful soulscythe Sytholis. Which has energy, life and soul draining capabilities. And an ability of creating new demons out of those souls. Battle capabilities would be way more than enough to defeat Kid Buu of DBZ. He's an hero to his people, but an villain to those that threaten him and his people.

He's from my rpg project "The Shadows of Shardonia".
    Not sure how I missed a post about DBZ... Unless your little homemade character is the ultimate Mary Sue of all time, there's basically no way it could beat Kid Buu. Kid Buu is capable of destroying all of reality, and can destroy planets without even using a significant enough amount of his energy for it to affect him. To kill him you must cause full spallation of his entire body, as vaporization was repeatedly shown to be useless against him. Spallation is the act of breaking down the nucleus of an atom into its subatomic particles. Causing spallation of 1kg of iron requires about 850 terajoules of energy. For reference, Little Boy, the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima was only 63 terajoules. And Kid Buu is a lot more durable than iron, as he has strength, speed, and durability roughly equivalent to the devastation he can cause with his energy blasts.

It's pretty difficult to out Mary Sue DBZ. After a certain point you basically need to start measuring things in universes worth of energy.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-02-25 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly not sure how anything is more powerful than;

Future Life-Force Tap: The Phoenix Force can tap into the energy provided by life-force reserved for future generations, thus denying them existence. The Phoenix Force possesses limitless cosmic energy. With or without a host, it is one of the most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe.
    Concussive Force Blasts: It can wield this energy to project beams of immense concussive force.
    Quantum Singularity: It can transmigrate throughout time and space by folding its energy back into itself, causing it to collapse akin to a black hole. It then reforms itself upon reaching its destination.
    Energy Absorption: It can directly absorb any type of energy such as Cyclops' ruby-red-colored optic blasts or the entire energy of a star,sun, or even a whole galaxy.
    Force of Life: The Phoenix Force can control and manipulate life and death itself.
    Psionic Nexus: As it is the nexus of all psionic energy, it has vastly strong and powerful mental abilities, including telepathy, empathy,and telekinesis, and often seeks out hosts who have psionic abilities. When bonded with a host, the Phoenix Force vastly strengthens and amplifies all of their superhuman mutant powers and abilities to immeasurable and innumerable power levels.
    Matter Transmutation: It can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level (e.g., turning wood to gold, stone to crystal, etc).
    Cosmic Teleportation: It can teleport others across vast distances such as another planet or galaxy, and the vast vacuum of space itself.
    Desintegration Waves: It can consume and remove a near infinite molecules per second.
    Resurrection Force.

Deleted
    Gotta go with Superman!

Who wouldn't want to be a bulletproof flying alien who can fire lazerbeamz from there eye's!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's pretty difficult to out Mary Sue DBZ. After a certain point you basically need to start measuring things in universes worth of energy.
    Have to agree here. DBZ pretty much owns the definition of the term "mary sue". The sheer insanity of the power scales tossed around in that universe is astounding. I always remember wondering: near the beginning of the series, Vegeta is shown blowing up a planet with a bit of effort, then you fast forward to where everyone has powered up 100x or so, and you have to ask yourself. If early series Vegeta could blow up planets, why is it that now, being 100x stronger, every time someone tosses off an energy blast and misses, it doesnt vapourise the entire continent it just hit, rather then just make a crater, cause you know, they are just THAT MUCH STRONGER.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    I'm honestly not sure how anything is more powerful than;

Future Life-Force Tap: The Phoenix Force can tap into the energy provided by life-force reserved for future generations, thus denying them existence. The Phoenix Force possesses limitless cosmic energy. With or without a host, it is one of the most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe.
    Concussive Force Blasts: It can wield this energy to project beams of immense concussive force.
    Quantum Singularity: It can transmigrate throughout time and space by folding its energy back into itself, causing it to collapse akin to a black hole. It then reforms itself upon reaching its destination.
    Energy Absorption: It can directly absorb any type of energy such as Cyclops' ruby-red-colored optic blasts or the entire energy of a star,sun, or even a whole galaxy.
    Force of Life: The Phoenix Force can control and manipulate life and death itself.
    Psionic Nexus: As it is the nexus of all psionic energy, it has vastly strong and powerful mental abilities, including telepathy, empathy,and telekinesis, and often seeks out hosts who have psionic abilities. When bonded with a host, the Phoenix Force vastly strengthens and amplifies all of their superhuman mutant powers and abilities to immeasurable and innumerable power levels.
    Matter Transmutation: It can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level (e.g., turning wood to gold, stone to crystal, etc).
    Cosmic Teleportation: It can teleport others across vast distances such as another planet or galaxy, and the vast vacuum of space itself.
    Desintegration Waves: It can consume and remove a near infinite molecules per second.
    Resurrection Force.
    Marvel/DC is a messed up setting, that's how. Nothing is limitless, infinite, or all powerful in Marvel/DC. It's more accurate to say that power is simply so large it seems limitless to ordinary mortals.

For example, the Infinity Gauntlet. It gives the wielder infinite strength, infinite control of reality, infinite control of time, immortality, infinite energy, omniscience, and several other powers all jacked up to infinite levels. Last time someone got the Infinity Gauntlet, Living Tribunal killed the guy that assembled it with absolutely no difficulty. Living Tribunal is stronger than infinite strength, and he don't give fucks about immortality.

There's about 50 things in Marvel/DC that are stated to be infinite, and then shown to be false. Like when Ultraman lifts a book with infinite weight. Marvel/DC throws around the words infinite, all powerful, unlimited, invulnerable, etc, WAY too much and for the setting to make sense, you really gotta take words like that with a grain of salt.

Ozymandias - mostly for his pet cat, bubastis is by far the best looking kitty ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel/DC is a messed up setting, that's how. Nothing is limitless, infinite, or all powerful in Marvel/DC. It's more accurate to say that power is simply so large it seems limitless to ordinary mortals.

For example, the Infinity Gauntlet. It gives the wielder infinite strength, infinite control of reality, infinite control of time, immortality, infinite energy, omniscience, and several other powers all jacked up to infinite levels. Last time someone got the Infinity Gauntlet, Living Tribunal killed the guy that assembled it with absolutely no difficulty. Living Tribunal is stronger than infinite strength, and he don't give fucks about immortality.

There's about 50 things in Marvel/DC that are stated to be infinite, and then shown to be false. Like when Ultraman lifts a book with infinite weight. Marvel/DC throws around the words infinite, all powerful, unlimited, invulnerable, etc, WAY too much and for the setting to make sense, you really gotta take words like that with a grain of salt.
    Who was that? (granted i haven't read any comics in about 2 years, but Thanos pushed em all back, Warlock sent them away (although i THINK that was a what if? My memory fades with age... who do you mean?

It's Marvel's words, which makes it fine with me. Besides, limitless for earth bound characters is less than limitless for cosmic level charatcer this i understand, and is widely understood.

Did a little reading; did you mean this? Adam Warlock later held the gauntlet, but the Living Tribunal declared that the gems were too dangerous to use together.

The Infinity Gauntlet granted virtual omnipotence to it's wearer. Even the combined powers of beings like Eternity, Uatu, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Mistress Love and Sire Hate in the Marvel Universe, Kronos the Celestials, Death, and Galactus made up only a small fraction of the Gauntlet's power. The only known being with power exceeding that of the Gauntlet is the Living Tribunal

Which i don't get at all, but again, i suppose like you said, nothing makes sense as far as power levels in Marvel or Dc, and really for that matter any setting where normal people can ascend to godhood on their own.
    Last edited by Melanieshaman; 2012-02-26 at 03:38 AM.

Who was that? (granted i haven't read any comics in about 2 years, but Thanos pushed em all back, Warlock sent them away (although i THINK that was a what if? My memory fades with age... who do you mean?

It's Marvel's words, which makes it fine with me. Besides, limitless for earth bound characters is less than limitless for cosmic level charatcer this i understand, and is widely understood.

Did a little reading; did you mean this? Adam Warlock later held the gauntlet, but the Living Tribunal declared that the gems were too dangerous to use together.

The Infinity Gauntlet granted virtual omnipotence to it's wearer. Even the combined powers of beings like Eternity, Uatu, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Mistress Love and Sire Hate in the Marvel Universe, Kronos the Celestials, Death, and Galactus made up only a small fraction of the Gauntlet's power. The only known being with power exceeding that of the Gauntlet is the Living Tribunal

Which i don't get at all, but again, i suppose like you said, nothing makes sense as far as power levels in Marvel or Dc, and really for that matter any setting where normal people can ascend to godhood on their own.
    Yes, I am referring to when Living Tribunal judged Warlock. And then Living Tribunal was beaten by Thanos without effort when Thanos stole the Heart of the Universe lol. Sense make not does this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am referring to when Living Tribunal judged Warlock. And then Living Tribunal was beaten by Thanos without effort when Thanos stole the Heart of the Universe lol. Sense make not does this.
    Ya i hadn't read the thing with Thanos and the Heart of the Universe, but i remember clearly, the Tribunal told Warlock to get rid of it, and he sent him away, agreeing it MIGHT be best, Tribunal didn't MAKE him do anything.

So wait, according to what i just read, Heart of the Universe is actually believed to be One-Above-All?! So it's god?
    Last edited by Melanieshaman; 2012-02-26 at 04:15 AM.

Ya i hadn't read the thing with Thanos and the Heart of the Universe, but i remember clearly, the Tribunal told Warlock to get rid of it, and he sent him away, agreeing it MIGHT be best, Tribunal didn't MAKE him do anything.

So wait, according to what i just read, Heart of the Universe is actually believed to be One-Above-All?! So it's god?
    Yes, the Heart of the Universe is the power of One-Above-All, and as I just said in the DBZ thread it's the only thing to have ever beaten Living Tribunal. ^_^

Except that that is one of those paradox type situations isnt it? Irresistable Force meets Immovable Object. After all, isnt Ultraman's power something along the lines of basicly having strength equal to ANY task, meaning that if lifing something required infinite strength, his power would allow him to lift it, even if it was technically theoretically impossible?

Deleted
    Questionable anti-hero, like Lelouch Vi Britannia. Revolution, baby!

The Riddler, Jim Carrey style i bet i got the ass for those pants

10+ Year Old Account
    bellatrix black, i have a obsession with her, or typhoid mary i use to be a little obsessed with her as well. I can go on and on about bellatrix....lol