Anyone else having trouble with Steam Workshop mods when using the Nexus Mod Manager?

Every time I launch the game through the Skyrim script extender it unsynchs from Steam, and the next time I downloads mods from the Steam Workshop it downloads ALL of the mods I am subscribed to.

the best weapon of all time IMO

Berserk Dragonslayer
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3143

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with Steam Workshop mods when using the Nexus Mod Manager?

Every time I launch the game through the Skyrim script extender it unsynchs from Steam, and the next time I downloads mods from the Steam Workshop it downloads ALL of the mods I am subscribed to.
    My issue is opposite. I can't seem to get Steam Workshop to synchronize, most of the time it refuses to download or update at all. I just ended up using Nexus... most of the Steam Workshop authors post a copy on Nexus anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    the best weapon of all time IMO

Berserk Dragonslayer
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3143
    Against the mighty axe WUUTHRAD, it is no match!

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly I want to retry Melee combat but with a 2h'er instead of the frustrating mess that is DW after seeing that thing.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Got to blackreach and HOLY CRAP IT LOOKS AWESOME.

Also got to playing around with making a set with as many daedric artifacts at once. Ebony mail, masque of clavicus vile, mace of molag bal, and mehrunes razor or the spellbreaker. With daedric boots and gauntlets to finish it.

Screenies coming soon™.

Edit: It appears I can't figure how to upload screenies from steam on to imgur. Shame.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-02-26 at 04:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Got to blackreach and HOLY CRAP IT LOOKS AWESOME.
    Tried Fusrodah-ing the artificial sun?

Blackreach is my favorite area as well, though I still feel like they missed a lot of opportunities for it.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    Tried Fusrodah-ing the artificial sun?
    what? does something happen? Tell me, tell me! oO

Meh, I took like 20 screenshots in that place alone, messing around with kajit nighteye effects too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    what? does something happen? Tell me, tell me! oO

i hate how linear it is up until the point of you get your shouts(the most awesome part of gameplay)

i wish you could easily respec your character so you dont have to go through it again. i guess you can in mods but it requires some console codes
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    i hate how linear it is up until the point of you get your shouts(the most awesome part of gameplay)

i wish you could easily respec your character so you dont have to go through it again. i guess you can in mods but it requires some console codes
    I dont know how its linear, i was around 60 hours ingame before i even went to see the old people.

You can still learn shouts from dungeons you just cant learn the ones they teach you

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post

Skyrim and linear don't go in the same sentence.

The only real linear part is the tutorial. After that, you can go in whatever direction your heart desires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    The only real linear part is the tutorial. After that, you can go in whatever direction your heart desires.
    well even in the starting quest u can choose to go with either the stormcloak guy or the legion rep and they can get you the starting quests for either faction

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Skyrim and linear don't go in the same sentence.
    The level scaling is extremely linear.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted

I'd be okay with someone changing the replacing the menu theme with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Also is there some large dungeon under Whiterun? I found a possible dungeon exit in a tower ruins just a bit outside the town to the east. It has a ledge with some cave entrance/exit or ladders down.
    That leads to Jovaskker, the companions place. Will not say any more.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Sooo, one thing that's been nagging me. The mage-looking tall guy in the Dark Brotherhood (Nazir, after checking) is voiced by the same guy that does one of the main voices in Fallout. Thinking about it now I'm wondering if it's the radio-guy three-dog. Can anyone confirm/deny? I've just heard his voice soooo many times, and as soon as I started talkto him (dark brotherhood guy) I got this picture of a black guy in fallout. Can't remember exactly who tho!

So, in short. Nazir = Three-dog?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maliciouspriest View Post
    Sooo, one thing that's been nagging me. The mage-looking tall guy in the Dark Brotherhood (Nazir, after checking) is voiced by the same guy that does one of the main voices in Fallout. Thinking about it now I'm wondering if it's the radio-guy three-dog. Can anyone confirm/deny? I've just heard his voice soooo many times, and as soon as I started talkto him (dark brotherhood guy) I got this picture of a black guy in fallout. Can't remember exactly who tho!

So, in short. Nazir = Three-dog?
    Yes Nazir is voiced by the same actor who did Three Dog.