Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    Looking for an addon that allows me to track recipes/patterns/cuts/etc I have for each toon's profession. I leveled a Pally recently and I want to get a 2nd JC to double my gems but I haven't found a good way to track which toon has what cut I have on what guy. Any ideas?
    If all your toons are in the same guild, then you would be able to access all your toons profession tabs from the guild interface. (Roster --> Sort by profession (top right) --> find your toon in the roster, will probably need to click show offline)

Alternatively I have a friend who uses Altoholic for tracking different professions on his many toons. I have not used this so I am not 100% sure of it's functionality but you might want to have a look if the guild thing does not work.

@Migari: Thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currency Tracking Add On

I have several alts and I'm looking for an addon that will keep track of how much Valor and JP each one has so I can easily view the totals no matter what toon I'm logged into - much like Bagnon does for my bags and bank. Does anyone know of an addon that can do this?

Edit: Nevermind, found a plug in for Bagnon that does this. Thanks.
    Last edited by istrain; 2012-02-22 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Solved

I am looking for two addons:

1. An addon that shows the battlefield minimap without blizzard-art border and that allows to resize it indipendently along the two dimensions.
    2. An addon that embeds minimap buttons in titan panel. I have tried TitanMinimapControl, but it is out of date and the code is depecrated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Totem View Post
    I am looking for two addons:

1. An addon that shows the battlefield minimap without blizzard-art border and that allows to resize it indipendently along the two dimensions.
    2. An addon that embeds minimap buttons in titan panel. I have tried TitanMinimapControl, but it is out of date and the code is depecrated.

Thanks
    I believe Capping adds a map that you can resize as needed. Not sure about the buttons into titan. I use minimap button frame and it adds a little window which moves all minimap buttons to a seperate window which I then move usually to the corner of a screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by xfloggingkylex View Post
    I believe Capping adds a map that you can resize as needed. Not sure about the buttons into titan. I use minimap button frame and it adds a little window which moves all minimap buttons to a seperate window which I then move usually to the corner of a screen.
    Capping only shows the native battlefield frame and adds some informative graphics to it.
    I known mbf, but I am looking specifically for a titan addon.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a addon for my UI that will have some type of notification when being focused in PVP/arena. I have a problem of not paying attention to which armor I'm rockin at any particular time, and I was wondering if there was anything out there that might have this sort of functionality.

What I am basically looking for is some type of warning that would pop up on my screen when being focus fired, to change to my demon armor from my fel armor for the extra heals/armor, and vice versa for the SP when not being wrecked. I have been trying to implement some type of this in Weak Auras but have been unsuccessful so far. Any help on this would be awesome. Thanks

I posted this question in the general part of this forum a few days ago, but I did not get any response at all and was hoping that I would at least get some information here.
    i hate people
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    It's a game. It's not real life nor will it ever be. If you want true recognition for being good at something, go play a sport and send us a link to a live stream of you winning the Gold at the next World Olympics. Until then, shut the f*ck up.

Quote Originally Posted by minro View Post
    I am looking for a addon for my UI that will have some type of notification when being focused in PVP/arena. I have a problem of not paying attention to which armor I'm rockin at any particular time, and I was wondering if there was anything out there that might have this sort of functionality.

What I am basically looking for is some type of warning that would pop up on my screen when being focus fired, to change to my demon armor from my fel armor for the extra heals/armor, and vice versa for the SP when not being wrecked. I have been trying to implement some type of this in Weak Auras but have been unsuccessful so far. Any help on this would be awesome. Thanks

I posted this question in the general part of this forum a few days ago, but I did not get any response at all and was hoping that I would at least get some information here.
    The best you could track accurately is the number of opponents with unitID's that have you as their target.
    That would only really apply to arena however since there are no such unitID's for most opponents in battlegrounds.
    Also it is no longer possible to track the target of abilities from hostile players, so even then the target of the player may not always reflect who an ability will hit, with mouseover/focus/pet target amongst others all being possibilities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The best you could track accurately is the number of opponents with unitID's that have you as their target.
    That would only really apply to arena however since there are no such unitID's for most opponents in battlegrounds.
    Also it is no longer possible to track the target of abilities from hostile players, so even then the target of the player may not always reflect who an ability will hit, with mouseover/focus/pet target amongst others all being possibilities.
    I thought of the target possibility, but I use so many different mouse overs, its hard to tell who hits what from another perspective. So that option went out the window. I was thinking more along the lines of CD monitoring, damage from each classes burst spell/ability warning, and then timers every minute/30sec of combat that plasters a warning for 2-3 seconds that says "CHECK YOUR ARMOR, STUPID!"

I dunno. I'll mess around some more when I get home to see if I can work something out, then post here if I do.
    i hate people
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    It's a game. It's not real life nor will it ever be. If you want true recognition for being good at something, go play a sport and send us a link to a live stream of you winning the Gold at the next World Olympics. Until then, shut the f*ck up.

Currently it may not be possible to reliably detect if an opponent has a cooldown of an ability reduced by such means as a talent or glyph.
    Therefore any timer would need to assume either the longest possible or the shortest possible cooldown.
    And I would think the shortest would be the better option to be prepared for than the be caught unaware of an ability you did not believe to be ready.

Certainly PowerAuras/WeakAuras could generate a rather intrusive warning of any particular statuses/conditons that you want to make sure you can't miss.

Capping only shows the native battlefield frame and adds some informative graphics to it.
    The only mod I can think of that might have this resizable/zoomable with pvp objectives, possibly would be Carbonite.

I Would love to know how to do THIS in Shadowed Unit Frames.
    Mayron's UI does use SUF. So just copy the saved variable files for SUF into your own WTF and it should be the same as he's using though I think the little panel graphics connecting the frames are separate (probably kgpanels) and you'd need other elements of the UI for it.
    You could always leave a comment to the author asking how to get just the unitframes like he has them.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-02-25 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys

I'm looking for an addon that lets me or the raidleader track cooldowns of raid members, such as tranquility, shieldwall, raidwall, PW:Barrier and such.

I stumbled on this one, but it only seems to work properly if everyone in the raid has it installed, else it just defaults to unglyphed/untalented values, and I don't feel like going back to OMEN TBC hell, where your raid wouldn't function properly w/o some addon installed.

Any suggestions?

Cheers in advance

~Tom
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Hey guys

I'm looking for an addon that lets me or the raidleader track cooldowns of raid members, such as tranquility, shieldwall, raidwall, PW:Barrier and such.

I stumbled on this one, but it only seems to work properly if everyone in the raid has it installed, else it just defaults to unglyphed/untalented values, and I don't feel like going back to OMEN TBC hell, where your raid wouldn't function properly w/o some addon installed.

Any suggestions?

Cheers in advance

~Tom
    I think oRA3 might be the thing you are looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try that out, thanks Speedtrax!
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    hi there, i am looking for an addon that allows me to define auction house values for specific items as well as lists those items with the set prices on demand.

i have collected ~300 different rares, epics, recipes and more and i want to continually list those items until all of them are sold.
    i do NOT want to have to re-insert the value i want for specific items every time, i do NOT want to undercut anyone by fixed amounts or percentages.
    i want to search for every item in the AH, set an appropriate price, search the next item and so on. then i want a button to list all chosen items automatically with the least work possible as i dont want this to take that long.

i dont know if such a specific addon exists, i only know that auctioneer does not do it the way i want it to work (setting individual prices that are saved for every specific item by the addon)

would be great if someone knows a working solution

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    hi there, i am looking for an addon that allows me to define auction house values for specific items as well as lists those items with the set prices on demand.

i have collected ~300 different rares, epics, recipes and more and i want to continually list those items until all of them are sold.
    i do NOT want to have to re-insert the value i want for specific items every time, i do NOT want to undercut anyone by fixed amounts or percentages.
    i want to search for every item in the AH, set an appropriate price, search the next item and so on. then i want a button to list all chosen items automatically with the least work possible as i dont want this to take that long.

i dont know if such a specific addon exists, i only know that auctioneer does not do it the way i want it to work (setting individual prices that are saved for every specific item by the addon)

would be great if someone knows a working solution
    You want TradeSkillMaster. (Everyone does, tbh). http://www.tradeskillmaster.com/

Deleted
    Hi there, i did not look through the other 500 pages for an answer to my question so hate me all you like for that.

Anyway to my reason for being here, I am looking for an addon that can display my active buffs (those within a 1 min mark) with the icon of it on my screen. It would be nice if can come in from the left so to say to the middle and the icon would get bigger and bigger the closer to middle it gets. If a timer for the duration of the buff is visible in the icon would be a huge plus. Sorry for bad description.

Raid Cooldown mod

Does anyone know of an addon that announces when raid cooldowns beings and ends in raid chat. Similar to one that was asked in post 9951?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    You want TradeSkillMaster
    great addon and quite easy to use.
    no individual prices for my items, but easy to configure item groups are working as well
    thx!

@Mishara: dont know an addon that does just exactly this, but TellMeWhen is easily configurable to do the job.
    either for yourself only, or to announce in raid when you get the buff etc, or if the corresponding caster uses it , it can be announced by them as well easily. I use it for my tanks to announce every cooldown start+end in raidchat for example
    Last edited by mmocd5f6a5c456; 2012-03-02 at 11:01 PM.

I'm looking for an addon that will show me what mounts/pets and everything i have on my account.

Thanks

Deleted
    Code:
    local cr,cb,cg = ClassColor(unit)
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s%",cr,cb,cg,Name(unit)

Why doesn't this work in Pitbull4?

I get following error:

http://pastebin.com/dEXdfwSu

If I use this:

Code:
    local cr,cb,cg = ClassColor(unit)
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s%%",cr,cb,cg,Name(unit)

I do not get an error but all names then end with a "%"

EDIT: Nevermind, Pitbull had a premade class colored name text=).
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-03-04 at 06:42 PM.