Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    @tyrotank, as it's against the forum guidelines to advertise for your personal (or professional) web space on the forums I'd like to ask you to keep your videos in one thread. I'll merge this with your previous thread and rename it accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Mest , I didnt mean to break the rules, so should I keep all my videos on the same thread and rename the thread everytime I upload a new video?

Sick guide bro. Big ups.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    Sick guide bro. Big ups.
    Thanks man , I really appreciate it =)

Deleted
    ill teach u how to tank!!!! this is the rotatin u would want to keep for what ever u are doing 111111111111111111111111 taunt 1111111111111111111111.

All jokes aside, good guide for those warrior tanks out there iam just about to start on spine HC so this helped me alot
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2012-02-28 at 07:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ridish lol thanks , Im glad it helped you.

Deleted
    If you are a warrior and cant kite go reroll paladin... I really don't think you are in a position to make a statement like that when you actually intervene THROUGH a pack of mobs and end up taking a load of back hits... Also if your offtank is semi decent or above and either a warrior or a paladin, stunning his group is possibly one of the worst things you can do on this encounter as it will trigger DR's on the stun for his pack so he wont be able to stun them when its needed the most. I would like to explain this isn't trolling but I think its frankly irressponsible to be making 'guides' when you yourself are making basic fundemental mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your feedback Eddy. It is always appreciated.
    Last edited by tyrotank; 2012-02-28 at 09:49 AM.

Do pve mobs even have DR? never really paid too much attention, just assumed it was a pvp only thing

Great guides tyro

Glyphed Shockwave will cause you to put Blood on stun DR if you use Shockwave as soon as it is off cooldown, while that wont matter early on, when you get to the third platform its not going to help when they are only stunned for half/quarter duration or even immune to stun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    Do pve mobs even have DR? Great guides tyro
    Yes, they do have a DR , but on this case since the off tank is a bear he doesnt have an AoE stun so I always try to help him out but using my shockwave.
    Also thanks for watchin my video Asharia , I really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrotank View Post
    Yes, they do have a DR , but on this case since the off tank is a bear he doesnt have an AoE stun so I always try to help him out but using my shockwave.
    Also thanks for watchin my video Asharia , I really appreciated.
    So I guess your guild just doesn't run retribution paladins?

Any spec pally can have glyphed holy wrath, they shouldn't really be using it on the same blood that another block tank is kiting though, ie only on the ones at the amalg end

10+ Year Old Account
    @Quenios and @Waheart , thanks for the feedback guys, Im sure both of you are right, Like I said on my video, there are probably a million better ways to do this encounter than the way I did it. I'm just sharing my guide and the things I did to beat the encounter. I also mentioned that if I did or said something wrong, to please pointed out to me. So thanks for discussing the fight on my thread. I really appreciated.

Deleted
    Props for taking the time to make the guides, but like eddy touched on, openly sayin there's prob a million better way to do it (some of them very basic) maybe you arent the best person to give advice to the community ?
    If you truly wanted to help the community(like you say) wouldn't it be better to take the time (like adding commentary for execution flaws during your first kill/progression or just upload the 2nd kill video, where you could be more relaxed and focused on those parts ?

Maybe just me, but the logic of asking other people to point out your flaws, when you made a guide to avoid(?) people making mistakes, just feels, odd at best...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Props for taking the time to make the guides, but like eddy touched on, openly sayin there's prob a million better way to do it (some of them very basic) maybe you arent the best person to give advice to the community ?
    If you truly wanted to help the community(like you say) wouldn't it be better to take the time (like adding commentary for execution flaws during your first kill/progression or just upload the 2nd kill video, where you could be more relaxed and focused on those parts ?

Maybe just me, but the logic of asking other people to point out your flaws, when you made a guide to avoid(?) people making mistakes, just feels, odd at best...
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, I completely understand were your coming from.

Shockwave is a better stun than glyphed Holy Wrath so he should be using it on his off-tank's oozes as well, rather than relying on Holy Wrath.

Shockwave - 4s stun, Holy Wrath - 3s stun.

What's "TundaClap?"

2-night progression raiding: http://www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Shadow-Raid Blog: http://shadow-raid.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    If you are a warrior and cant kite go reroll paladin... I really don't think you are in a position to make a statement like that when you actually intervene THROUGH a pack of mobs and end up taking a load of back hits... Also if your offtank is semi decent or above and either a warrior or a paladin, stunning his group is possibly one of the worst things you can do on this encounter as it will trigger DR's on the stun for his pack so he wont be able to stun them when its needed the most. I would like to explain this isn't trolling but I think its frankly irressponsible to be making 'guides' when you yourself are making basic fundemental mistakes
    Jesus christ, go away, jackass.

Great guides Tyroune! Glad to see another protection posting videos and showing the tanking community how to tank! Say hi to Cambrian for me. :P

enjoi