Bane of Havoc on Haggara

I wonder if Bane of Havoc works on frost phases when placed on Haggara or the best option could be the last crystal that raid will be killing?

Last crystal obv, since hagara doesn't take dmg during the 2 phases.

On that case:

First crystal dies too fast, so no point to use any kind of Banes.
    2º crystal - BOA
    3º crystal- BOD
    Last crystal - BOH

Right?

Deleted
    Run out, put BoH on the last crystal your raid will kill + dot it, and then just go around = profit!

Deleted
    Or convince the raid to let you stack in the middle with a couple of healers and just spin on the spot dotting stuff ^^

Edit# Sorry, did I say stack? I ofcourse meant slack!
    Last edited by mmoc9e884f62e3; 2012-02-29 at 04:40 PM.

Yea, easiest way to do hagara hc as a caster is to just stack up in the middle. Have been doing this since the first hardmode reset back in december, works like a charm.

That's what I thought, our tactic it's " healers and casters, stack up on middle", it's true works smoothly. Lets suppose you have Doomguard up, since I pop him on the begin with all cd's/proc's up. I have to BOA some crystal before we stack up on the 1º crystal. (to kill it asap). On transition phase I don't wanna that my Doomguard stay stand still without trown any Doombolts, if you know what I mean.

Would be a pain in the ass, place BOH, immolate and corruption the last crystal and still trying to sneak a quick BOA on another crystal.

Deleted
    Correct me if im wrong here (Hagara is my worst fight :P) but I think you should wait until after the first transition phase before using the doomguard (same with other cd's) since there is only a small amount of time before she does the phase transition after you pull her. This could only hold true if its going to be a lightning phase first since your doomguard will be doing nothing for a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodari View Post
    Last crystal obv, since hagara doesn't take dmg during the 2 phases.
    really ? cause i've been trying to make certain i refresh my dots before ice and lightning phases.........is this uneccessary ? I could've sworn my dps improved, when i had full refreshed dots b4 phases

She is immune to all damage while the lightning spires or ice crystals are up.