Hello new thread.
    Hai Hai Isro!

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    New thread and stuff. Woo.

I'm hungry.
    And Kortin!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Nah, once you beat it once you can start a new game on Hard Mode. Same Colossi, they shake more, harder to kill, and have more cutie marks in absurd places.
    "Cutie Marks" Hahaha lol, ah yes. Now that you mention it I do remember it. Ah... I REALLY wish I didn't sell it. Why oh why!

Methinks I need a new signature of some sort. If only I had any talent with Photoshop
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Makes sense to me.

Also, if you're up for doing something, you could keep MLP-related news on the front page. Would get people to actually read it
    That is an *excellent* idea, I'd be down for that.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, once you beat it once you can start a new game on Hard Mode. Same Colossi, they shake more, harder to kill, and have more cutie marks in absurd places.
    So they're like those people I have at work. The ones you wonder where else they have tattoos and piercings at?

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    After further input, I wont be doing the top 5 either. If anyone has any suggestions for OP additions lemme know
    How about:
    1) vote poll for most popular pony of the thread (we can do this every time, and call the thread title related to this)
    2) Most valuable quote from previous thread (as voted by members) - regardless of content
    3) The most adorable image (obviously of fluttershy) that can be found on the interwebs.
    We dream, we dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    well im out ill be on tonight bye bye everypony <3s to all

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    IF it's anything like the old rule in the Chat Thread, unless you're actually discussing music, no, there's no point in posting a random video. Unless it's pony-related, of course.
    I do think there can be a point. "Hey, check out this song I like, people who are my friends. I think it's pretty good, and since I like spreading happiness amongst my friends, I'm sharing it here with you." I guess I just have a radically different idea of what "spam" is than you guys. Spam to me would be like posting the same thing 5 times in a row, or like advertising a product or something. I rarely thought that any of the posts in the other threads qualified as spam. Anyway, I'm still thinking that what Sunshine posted at the end of the last thread was not concrete enough. Is the new rule "No non-pony music or images, or you get infracted?" What EXACTLY does on topic and off topic mean? What does spam mean? What are the rules, so we can follow them?

Huzzah In b4 pages! like a baws
    and whats every pony up to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    1. Obey Seelen
    2. Obey Trixie
    3.-10. ???
    1. Seely is best pony.
    2. There is only one true Great and Powerful.
    3. Less thinky, more kinky.
    4. NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION.
    5. DODGE.
    6. All your giggity are belong to us.
    7. Muffin and Cupcake belong together.
    8. Nopony touches Seely's shinies.
    9. If something's right, wrong or neutral with Eternal, she's pregnant.
    10. Love and tolerate.
    Last edited by mmocf89e9482f3; 2012-02-29 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    2) Most valuable quote from previous thread (as voted by members) - regardless of content
    This would always be a picture of Celestia with the caption reading: "Baby, I'm going to send you to the moon."

10+ Year Old Account
    About to start streaming.

Link is in signature. No guarantee that anything will actually be produced, but you can watch if you'd like to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bassick View Post
    well im out ill be on tonight bye bye everypony <3s to all
    Later Bassick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    I do think there can be a point. "Hey, check out this song I like, people who are my friends. I think it's pretty good, and since I like spreading happiness amongst my friends, I'm sharing it here with you." I guess I just have a radically different idea of what "spam" is than you guys. Spam to me would be like posting the same thing 5 times in a row, or like advertising a product or something. I rarely thought that any of the posts in the other threads qualified as spam. Anyway, I'm still thinking that what Sunshine posted at the end of the last thread was not concrete enough. Is the new rule "No non-pony music or images, or you get infracted?" What EXACTLY does on topic and off topic mean? What does spam mean? What are the rules, so we can follow them?
    So wait, are there new rules I'm not aware of?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

After further input, I wont be doing the top 5 either. If anyone has any suggestions for OP additions lemme know
    Perhaps a weekly MLP Related poll. Would be interesting to see what the community thinks of something e.g. "Who's best MLP Antagonist?"
    p.s. It'll obviously be Discord

10+ Year Old Account
    That is an *excellent* idea, I'd be down for that.
    Its not like EQD doesn't update with a ton of stuff everyday, there should be plenty to work with. And if it ends up being slow, we can link or embed images/stories done by people here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This post is spam. Cuz questions and such and obviously not Fallen related.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    1. Seely is best pony.
    2. There is only one true Great and Powerful.
    3. Less thinky, more kinky.
    4. NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION.
    5. DODGE.
    6. All your giggity are belong to us.
    7. Muffin and Cupcake belong together.
    8. Nopony touches Seely's shinies.
    9. If something's wrong with Eternal, she's probably pregnant.
    10. Love and tolerate.
    XD

This is a truly epic Ten Commandments of Seely.

I'm thinking it's more "no random manga image wars, no walls of youtube videos by the same band" kind of thing.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    How about:
    1) vote poll for most popular pony of the thread (we can do this every time, and call the thread title related to this)
    3) The most adorable image (obviously of fluttershy) that can be found on the interwebs.
    I will come to this
    1) the next titleswill all be Seely related
    2) Seelys qoute
    3) obvious where im aiming at isnt it? .p
    Nosrsly I like that Idea

So wait, are there new rules I'm not aware of?
    From what I gather, we're no longer allowed to post any images or video, or links to images or video, that do not feature ponies in some fashion.