Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I try to not make a big deal about loot, only thing that I worry about in LFR is people that intentionally wipe the group for the lulz. The loot will come even tho I did do 32 lfr bosses last week, 128 pieces of loot dropped and I got one, the loot will come I keep telling myself.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    and why isn't it? i get rewarded with bonus dkp in my raid group for doing better dps and killing bosses, i get rewarded for out playing other teams in arena by having better rewards available to me and more currency to spend on them. i get rewarded with commissions at work for clearing more sales then the next girl.

why shouldn't i be rewarded for playing better then you in lfr? i did the work. you just afked on sailed by on my coat tails. why should you be rewarded for that?
    Because... LFR isn't your guild run. The reason you have a guild and run with them is precisely because that's an environment that rewards you for your performance. If every group did that, PuGs would be a whole lot better.

LFR is Blizzard's solution for the lazy, the truly casual and the clueless. It's a system where doing anything is allowed, and unfortunately, it's a system that reels in the most money for Blizzard.

Deleted
    LFR isnt perfect, but its there for availability of content not for loot fairness, if you want that you will have to join a raid team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    Does it still works that you can buy some high ilvl gear and just leave it in bag (keep it BoE) to boost your ilvl?
    Yes. /10char

overall ur best bet is to contribute to the problem.. become the problem.. in lfr that is the only solution.. your sloth behaviour is rewarded and blizz wont fix lfr till 5.0 so the most worthless people still win loot.. u dont get any bonuses by being "good" in lfr so dont bother doing so.

There are good and bad examples for LFR,I had a bad one yesterday.A DK asked me to roll on STR trinket from spine and I told him I will try to help him and I asked him to help me with a roll on Madness for Gurth. and guess what...He didn't won the trinket (me neither) BUT he won the sword and instantly left the raid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namitsoo View Post
    There are good and bad examples for LFR,I had a bad one yesterday.A DK asked me to roll on STR trinket from spine and I told him I will try to help him and I asked him to help me with a roll on Madness for Gurth. and guess what...He didn't won the trinket (me neither) BUT he won the sword and instantly left the raid...
    He probably wanted both, but was willing to trade sword for trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    May be misinformed, but at least he's trying.

EDIT: In game tooltips can be ambiguous. Agi says crit, he wanted crit so he put agi gems. Not every game splits spell crit off as a separate stat.

[Because people don't read further down than 3 posts before replying.]

I would agree with you, but much like Zka said....every class will tell you in the character screen as well as in game what is a useful and useless stat.

So to say the guy/girl went into greater extents to see if Agility would yield extra crit for their spells yet not bother to check and see if Intellect would do exactly that but better....is obvious trolling

Unfortunately it's rather easy to cheat the system. But I prefer these type of people than the ones who AFK throughout the whole thing.

it's very easy to cheat the system, as plate it's the easiest, because you can have plate/mail/leather/cloth of high ilvls in your bag to hold onto. you don't have to equip the items so yeah. We do this quite a lot tbh where we're all going LFR on our mains with like 10 people, and someone decides to bring an alt. He's like "aww crap 3ilvls off" and we just hand him epics from the gbank to hold onto till the end. But yeah, usually they end up out-dpsing a LOT of people. We did this today with our mate who's alt is a crap BM hunter. Seriously BM, but yeah he was still 12th pumping out the damage. People below him included a rogue that did 230 sinister strikes on a boss fight but 10 eviscerates, that's it.

When I'm on a new alt and I know that my damage will still be good because I know what I'm doing, I cheat the system. I link empty BH achievements. (seriously no-one checks if the achievement your linking is actually valid) But yeah I only do it because I know I won't get kicked because I can still meet their stupid dps requirements like "under 10-15-20k dps no loot" Ilvl is not everything and some people can just play. I've been vote kicked 2 times since the entire cross realm 5mans came in, across all alts. But of course if you cheat the system and do not back it up with knowledge of your character/dps, it's only fair you expect people to kick you like 50% of the time.