Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Inb4 Emma watson, Half of the internet loves Emma watson, the other half is girls.
    Lol yeah, Emma Watson FTW

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3362032384/nm0593310 Both during LOST. They haunted my dreams even. no complaints though

(Evangeline Lilly and Elizabeth Mitchell)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I still have one on Mila Kunis.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Janine Turner back in the Northern Exposure days.

Yeah, I'm going to say...90% of female celebrities, i have a crush on them...and that number increases to 99.9% if she has red hair (real or not).

Celebrities are usually attractive. Duh...

Deleted
    nina dobrev, cause shes fit

Hugh Jackman (in his non-Wolverine roles). He's got that masculine yet gentlemanly look. Makes my heart go all aflutter. Hell, I even had a dream with him in it just last week. When I was younger, Bill Pullman (I don't even understand that one). I generally crush on the characters in movies, not specifically the actors playing them.

And if we're talking about having any type of crush, gotta throw Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4 in there. I think I still crush on him a bit when I replay the games these days, too. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hayley Willams. Punk rock redhead. What else would you want.

Or Scarlett Johansson. Them redheads!

And Emma Watson
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Franka Potente.

Lori Petty (tank girl style)

Don't ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

I had a huge celebrity crush on Keira Knightley after the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie (before she went all anorexic). I'm not real sure why, I guess it was because she was gorgeous and starred in one of my favorite movies at the time.

I've currently got a mild celebrity crush on Olivia Munn (gorgeous, half Asian, nerdy/geeky, funny, etc) and Felicia Day (gorgeous, red head, nerdy/geeky, etc).
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-03-01 at 03:21 PM.

Claudia Black because she's the perfect brunette.

Uma Thurman because she's the perfect blonde.

Deleted
    Emma Stone! I think she's super hawt and from every interview iv seen she's such a laugh, yes she is my dream girl ever since I seen her in Superbad.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-03-01 at 05:00 PM.

Always had a thing for Danielle Fishel (Tapanga - Boy Meets World), when I was a kid, and even now, I still think she's awesome.

Jessica Alba all the way though, especially when pregnant, and Olivia Wilde.

I like to live in reality though, and usually only lust after the woman that live here.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Emma Stone! I think she's super hawt and from every interview iv seen she's suck a laugh, yes she is my dream girl ever since I seen her in Superbad.
    She looks great as a red head (love red heads), but with her natural hair color? Damn.
    Last edited by Tnep; 2012-03-01 at 03:37 PM.

Cameron Diaz when I first saw her in The Mask. Freaking hot bombshell. Later it was Jessica Alba in Sin City, and most recently Anne Hathaway. Mmmm sexy tasty White Queen. Love all 3 of them still!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Hayley Williams from Paramore

She is talented, and from the interviews ive seen, she seems to be a sweet, cute, and quirky girl.

Emma Watson coz damn she's fine. I'm in the minority but I love her with short hair.
    Also Emma Stone, coz she's just so freaking awesome.

But if I HAD to choose, Felicia Day coz she's a redhead, nerdy and just so bloody cute.

Last edited by Jakexe; 2012-03-01 at 03:57 PM.

Natalie Portman, been obsessed with her since The Phantom Menace.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Hugh Jackman (in his non-Wolverine roles). He's got that masculine yet gentlemanly look. Makes my heart go all aflutter. Hell, I even had a dream with him in it just last week. When I was younger, Bill Pullman (I don't even understand that one). I generally crush on the characters in movies, not specifically the actors playing them.

And if we're talking about having any type of crush, gotta throw Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4 in there. I think I still crush on him a bit when I replay the games these days, too. lol
    Hugh Jackman IN his wolverrine get-up.. RAWR.

Deleted
    http://media.monstersandcritics.com/...berbatch_1.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch <3.
    And I'm a guy.

Charlize Theron - why? oO

Oh yea and Alicia Silverstone when I was young (Clueless... )
    and
    Kristen Bell
    Last edited by Nasdaq; 2012-03-01 at 04:07 PM.