Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    I imagine affliction will feel VERY much like spriests in MoP, since we will have a channeled filler spell, BoA will work the same way devouring plague does now, and we lose haunt. 1 channeled filler spell, 1 cast time dot, 1 instant dot, and 1 dot limited to 1 target. just like spriests. Lame.
    Affliction is a long way from being anything like finished. If it were close, then we're looking at being a very dumbed down SPriest, since they'll retain Mind Blast and SW: Death in the execute; whereas Affliction's rotation doesn't really make any sense when it comes to Drain Soul's existence, as at the present figures in the calculator it would be a DPS loss to use as an execute. There's also nothing really clear in there about Soul Shards (Soul Harvest gone?), although the spec is apparently retaining them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Affliction is a long way from being anything like finished. If it were close, then we're looking at being a very dumbed down SPriest, since they'll retain Mind Blast and SW: Death in the execute; whereas Affliction's rotation doesn't really make any sense when it comes to Drain Soul's existence, as at the present figures in the calculator it would be a DPS loss to use as an execute. There's also nothing really clear in there about Soul Shards (Soul Harvest gone?), although the spec is apparently retaining them.
    Execute Phase= Dual Channeling, one hand DS one hand MG .

How awesome would that be!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post

How awesome would that be!
    /drool
    /tar blizzard
    /say MAKE THIS A REALITY NAO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Thanks for that, Now I am in desperate need of a cold shower!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Malady changes to Corruption for Aff and Demo, and to Immolate for Destro.
    According to current Talent Calculator, Malady is only replaced by Immolate for destro, and not by Coruption for Aff/demo, tho i guess the calculator is not updated on that point, compared to the blue post from earlier...

it's a bit depressing when you know all the cool stuff in your rotation is just flare and will be normalized anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diriana View Post
    According to current Talent Calculator, Malady is only replaced by Immolate for destro, and not by Coruption for Aff/demo, tho i guess the calculator is not updated on that point, compared to the blue post from earlier...
    I don't understand the last part of your post since it seems like you make a point then immediately correct it

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...54?page=35#689

That's the blue post explaining what happens to malady per spec choice. It may be what you are referring to but I don't know....

I'm going to go eat an orange