Page 5 of 1003 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got all the DB DBZ DBGT DB Movies and DBKai on DVD, 398GB.

Watched them all like a year ago (again) and still like it (im 24 now).

Just an amazing story told, and imo Kai is nice and short, but does miss alot on story.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account

One of my favorite moments in DBZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    2) How come Evil Buu wasn't Kid Buu? They are both anti-Good Buu. Evil Buu eats Good Buu, he turns into Super Buu. Good Buu is removed from Super Buu, he turns into Kid Buu. What?

"Theoretically, Evil Buu and the Kid Buu who appears at the end of the series are the same being, Kid Buu being the pure Evil Buu (without absence of Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan, and Fat Buu/Supreme Kais)."

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Buu

Quote Originally Posted by Zushakon View Post
    Got all the DB DBZ DBGT DB Movies and DBKai on DVD, 398GB.

Watched them all like a year ago (again) and still like it (im 24 now).

Just an amazing story told, and imo Kai is nice and short, but does miss alot on story.
    I just did it last month, and I think they should also have done Boo's saga.

So have they finished DBZ Kai yet? If so, I'm so in - soo many good memories watching DBZ every morning. Glad they've cut out some of the filler though! I remember enjoying it all but I think if I watched it again now I'd be a bit annoying watching Goku build the spirit bomb vs frieza for 10-15 episodes... (for example)

10+ Year Old Account
    DBZ will always be near the top of my favorite anime shows. It was my very first exposure to anime and not even through Cartoon Network. I remember sleeping over at a friend's house and his older brother had this tape of the first few episodes of DBZ no subs, no dubs. We watched it with him and his friends and it was awesome even when you had no idea what they were saying. We didn't have cartoons like that in the US.

CN definitely helped feed my anime interest down the road and when my other buddy discovered he had the "International Channel" we watched DBZ sunday mornings. Saw Goku's SSJ transformation on that channel.

Just a lot of good memories overall with the series.

Kai is a godsend though. Removes all the filler and revitalizes the dialog to fit more closely with the manga as Toriyama originally intended. Kai cut a 300+ episode series minus the Buu Saga into 99 episodes. lol

And don't bother mentioning the blue Popo. That's the 4 Kidz broadcast. The DVDs don't have a blue Popo.

10+ Year Old Account
    we all know Popo is the strongest in the universe

also

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 08:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I still want to know why the tits they didn't use smarter wishes. Instead of doing the whole spirit bomb thing and wishing to restore Goku's strength, they could have just wished for Gohan to be teleported to planet Kaishin. Mystic Gohan chunks Kid Buu, problem solved. And the best art is, Hercule gets no glory.
    They'd probably mess it up again and have Buu absorb Goku and Vegeta (without the ki barrier this time) and then Gohan would be fucked.

10+ Year Old Account

we need saiyans in real life*

Deleted

Things could have been so different.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what are the odds Future Trunks is probably dead now because of the Buu in his timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    So, what are the odds Future Trunks is probably dead now because of the Buu in his timeline?
    Didn't they need some energy from fighting to wake him up? And I do not think that Trunks is stupid enough to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Didn't they need some energy from fighting to wake him up? And I do not think that Trunks is stupid enough to do so.
    They also have that needle thing that absorbs the energy directly from people, like they used on Gohan. Though on second thought, there probably isn't enough people left on Earth to unseal Buu. SS2 Gohan's energy only got it halfway filled, so Future Trunks would probably only get it somewhere between 1/5 and 1/3 full, and then Babidi could only use regular humans, whose population is greatly reduced.

Then again, Babidi could be a dick about it and absorb his minions. The combination of Future Trunks, Dabura, Yakon, and Pui Pui should be enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post

Things could have been so different.
    This did happen... kinda...

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dra...ode_of_Bardock

10+ Year Old Account
    a new series starring bardock would be epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    a new series starring bardock would be epic
    Starting at what point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Kamehameha volleyball
    If that's his sister, why did he emphasize her tits so much... /abitcreepedout

Anyway, I just finished watching GT today, and that ending made me laugh. INC spoilers. He finishes his fight with Omega Shenron, then just climbs on the back of Shenron, says "Bye everyone" and is gone forever to train. No words of explanation or anything to his wife/kids. I have no idea why Chi Chi is still married to him considering he pulls shit like this all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by demopolis View Post
    Starting at what point?
    From the point of the OVA, Episode of Bardock. Not to be confused with the TV special, Bardock: The Father of Goku. If you haven't seen it, you should look it up on youtube, though it's subtitles only.

Deleted
    I Love Dragonball Z so damn much.

That is all.