Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    Which trinkets are considered BiS now?
    Insignia of the Corrupted Mind (Yor'sahj)
    Will of Unbinding (Spine)

Deleted
    My gear you can see in my sig - it's wow heroes link for my offspec.
    As primary healer i wont get any hc dps trinkets anytime soon, but i know now which trinkets to aim for, thanks!

I'd aim for Will first, since you'll always want to use that. Bottled Wishes is only good for spine, other fights you'll want something else.

Insignia is 2.BiS for single target, Cunning for multi (mostly Yor'sahj, Blackhorn and Madness).

The trinket of Rag is also good, though not as good as those from DS for their respective fights.

Deleted
    Insigna and Will ftw. Also cunning is cool and would be nice to have, prolly wont be enough time to get it before next content with the dropp rate tho.
    JK 8 months of farm ..

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys.

If you're discussing MoP changes, can you please make sure it's obvious that you're talking about MoP? I'm seeing if we can get a Moonkin MoP thread stickied, but I'm afraid some of the discussions about talent changes, etc, may be a bit confusing to new owls looking for current 4.3 info.

Thanks much.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    I just wanted to thank you for the nice guide. Always i help when i switch my os from citty to doomkin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloqi View Post
    I just wanted to thank you for the nice guide. Always i help when i switch my os from citty to doomkin.
    Same, thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this

hey guys i had a BIG problem with my dps can any1 help me

check iswat/// EU-burning legoin

i do 23k on warmaster hc and 35k on madness tonight (when i post this ) can any1 help me?

Deleted
    There's really very little we can do without you posting logs. With you doing so little damage, I think the biggest advice possible is push your buttons more, though. Always be casting something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedswat View Post
    hey guys i had a BIG problem with my dps can any1 help me

check iswat/// EU-burning legoin

i do 23k on warmaster hc and 35k on madness tonight (when i post this ) can any1 help me?
    What I do on Blackhorn is start the fight on the left side, at the highest point. Once drakes come flying in, throw up IS + MF on both the drake and add. Then jump down, starsurge the drake once, then dot up the incoming 2nd drake and 2nd add. Quickly DPS your way (on the melee adds) up to Solar Eclipse and proceed to blow up your pre-planted shrooms (middle of the boat or where drakes are pulled in). Proceed to re-dot up all adds (including drakes which are being pulled in at this point) while being in solar eclipse. From here on, use Shrooms on cooldown (where drakes are, or when both melee adds are clamped together for Onslaught etc., depending on how you do/tank the fight; my group does not group adds together). Never leave Solar Eclipse until the end of the 3rd set of adds, when you only have 1-2 adds left. While on the move, plant shrooms or spam Sunfire, but most importantly maintain dots up on all targets. Still not 100% sure if Starfiring is better than Sunfire spam while in solar eclipse. So far I've just been spamming Sunfire (when I have nothing else to do), because I'm on the move most of the time.

Doing this I did 32k (with quite some fuck-ups) with ilvl 389 and no legendary. I reckon I should've been able to pull 34k (considering most of my lust was wasted because of some messy stuff happening), but I have no idea how it holds up vs. other players, especially since this is my offspec.

EDIT: Oh and for the sappers, Sunfire him once before he stealths, then predict where he'll re-appear and pre-plant shrooms there (preferably with slow).
    Last edited by mmoccbaa32b02d; 2012-03-14 at 03:59 PM.

ok im gonna put some log here but i like put some SS here but i cant idont know why?

You need at least 10 posts before you can post links and images.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snewb View Post
    EDIT: Oh and for the sappers, Sunfire him once before he stealths, then predict where he'll re-appear and pre-plant shrooms there (preferably with slow).
    That Sunfire is a waste of time, he clears all debuffs when he disappears. He's still suspectible to them while stealthed, though and can be hit by AEs like Typhoon.

When everything is dotted up and shrooms are on CD, SF should be more damage than Sunfire-spam, though.

Hope this isn't against some kind of code - read a few pages back and found alot of trinket discussion, but was unable to find my exact scenario:

I have the heroic VPLC from rag (397).
    The raidfinder Will of Unbinding.
    The raidfinder Insignia (384).

Now, obviously the Will of Unbinding will be one of my two trinkets - the question is, do I use the VPLC or the insignia after that? I admittedly haven't been reading up about moonkin much, just use it for yorsahj/ultrax/blackhorn, mainspec resto >.<.

Deleted
    Heroic VPLC is best of the three, and if you know you'll be able to get the most out of the haste proc, Insignia is better (i.e. Ultraxion, etc). If you're going to potentially lose a lot of the benefit of that proc, then WoU will give you more benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecton View Post
    Heroic VPLC is best of the three, and if you know you'll be able to get the most out of the haste proc, Insignia is better (i.e. Ultraxion, etc). If you're going to potentially lose a lot of the benefit of that proc, then WoU will give you more benefit.
    So the damage from VLPC and the haste proc actually outweights the odd 350-400 pure intellect? That seems... Wrong, to me somehow. But allright :<.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You need at least 10 posts before you can post links and images.

That Sunfire is a waste of time, he clears all debuffs when he disappears. He's still suspectible to them while stealthed, though and can be hit by AEs like Typhoon.

When everything is dotted up and shrooms are on CD, SF should be more damage than Sunfire-spam, though.
    Really? I've sometimes managed to throw up IS as well before he stealths, and I could swear I've seen IS ticks go off while he's still stealthed, as well as it remaining on him after he pops out. Usually I notice this on the first sapper since there are no other mobs alive when the first sapper drops. I could as well be completely wrong, but I'm almost certain I've seen ticks go off while he's stealthed/when he pops out.

If you were to manage hitting him so that the spell isn't processed until after the removal, that might work, but it'd be hard to actually do that reliably. He definitely loses debuffs somewhere in the process. Of course when nothing else is alive, you might as well go for what little instant damage Sunfire does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    So the damage from VLPC and the haste proc actually outweights the odd 350-400 pure intellect? That seems... Wrong, to me somehow. But allright :<.
    Yeah, on paper at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    The proc on HVPLC is somewhere along 1,6k DPS i think, more on fights like Blackhorn, were you spend a lot of time in Solar, since it scales with Eclipse(all Nature/Arcane damage, respectively, not just specific spells like it was in WotLK) and with Moonkin.

Hum... maybe i should equip Tyrande's Favorite again and look how much it does in Lunar now, just for shits and giggles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The proc on HVPLC is somewhere along 1,6k DPS i think, more on fights like Blackhorn, were you spend a lot of time in Solar, since it scales with Eclipse(all Nature/Arcane damage, respectively, not just specific spells like it was in WotLK) and with Moonkin.

Hum... maybe i should equip Tyrande's Favorite again and look how much it does in Lunar now, just for shits and giggles.
    Call me crazy, but I like the Madness Dagger for the same reason, the poison damage scales with Eclipse, and it procs both VPLC and CotC (which in turn proc each other and the dagger).
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre