Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-06 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanx151 View Post
    Well thank you! In my opinion its ugly right now cuz nothing is lined up and nothing is final. hopefully i will have the finished product to share in about a week
    Please do. This has the potential to be one of the best, cleanest UI's Ive yet seen. Very unique look etc. Has great potential for tanks too.

This is a UI i am making for a friend. Big w.i.p. Its made to fit the needs of a resto shammy but could be easily used fro any healing class. Still no where near done as this is just a layout and theme test. Yes i am aware of everything being off center.

Amazing. Love the concept and pretty much everything about it. Great job!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    It's something I've been thinking about, but since it's my own copy of Led's UI I wouldn't be comfortable to release it without his permission since it's his design, as well as I have certain folders from others work, I'd like the ask their permission as well before releaseing
    Well I haven't played my pally with her nice ass for years now, so I don't mind. Hell, I'd rather have en whine around your head for uploads etc. then mine xD

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well I haven't played my pally with her nice ass for years now, so I don't mind. Hell, I'd rather have en whine around your head for uploads etc. then mine xD
    haha, I don't mind uploading it, but I'm off to the military to serve my 1 year military service April 10th so :P

Well thank you! In my opinion its ugly right now cuz nothing is lined up and nothing is final. hopefully i will have the finished product to share in about a week
    at least you acknowledge the grid, which is more than i can say for many self-proclaimed UI designers. I might suggest removing the black ouline of the text if you're going for minimal subtley, as the effect is quite harsh in contrast.

@Joyful - what raid frames are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    @Joyful - what raid frames are you using?
    Grid, with a few plugins.

Looking for some feedback on some changes I'm looking at.

Basic reasoning for the changes being that I can't figure out how to get alDamageMeter to grow from the ground up and I really, really, really hated how it looked outside of raids (probably, 50px from the bottom of the screen because I show more than 4-5 bars at max size). So I needed a place to put it at the top of the screen.

Here is a before screenshot with most elements shown:

Here are a couple with the layout I'm trying to work with (first is trying to show everything I can. Raid CD's grow bottom to top in bottom right corner):

This is another layout I was messing with (raid CD's grow down under the minimap):

Main issue I have with the last ss is how random the damage meter seems, it also doesn't look great when boss frames are shown.
    Last edited by Quse; 2012-03-07 at 01:24 AM.

My UI
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-07 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Looking for some feedback on some changes I'm looking at.

Basic reasoning for the changes being that I can't figure out how to get alDamageMeter to grow from the ground up and I really, really, really hated how it looked outside of raids (probably, 50px from the bottom of the screen because I show more than 4-5 bars at max size). So I needed a place to put it at the top of the screen.

Here is a before screenshot with most elements shown:

Here are a couple with the layout I'm trying to work with (first is trying to show everything I can. Raid CD's grow bottom to top in bottom right corner):

This is another layout I was messing with (raid CD's grow down under the minimap):

Main issue I have with the last ss is how random the damage meter seems, it also doesn't look great when boss frames are shown.
    Love it! Maybe under the minimap (growing down)?

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Love it! Maybe under the minimap (growing down)?
    Cascade is there already =( Tried it there and hated it as well.

Could someone please tell me what addon(s) would put all my action bars in a nice box format in the bottom center of my screen. I see it all the time but I've never found one that actually works like once I've seen! Thanks in advance!

Essentially any bar mod will do that (if you make it do that), go to WoWInterface.com and peruse the http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat19.html categtory. If you're unfamiliar with how .lua works give Dominos or Bartender a go (although out of the two I'd give big high-five to Dominos).

Deleted

The icons to the sides of my raid frames are powerauras that show cooldowns of major abilites. Raid frames are grid with click sets and mouseover macros. Rest of the UI is just ElvUI.

Deleted
    some very gorgeous UI's in this thread, hard to pick one

Deleted
    Hey Quse just having a mess around with some of your ui. For lumStat how do you get it to show server time instead of local time? Since that has a calendar alert with it I would have to keep the clock as well >.<

This is how i do arenas and raid :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-08 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    Nice UI's guys

ya i like mine very basic, not sure if anything needs to be changed ever :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus11456 View Post
    This is how i do arenas and raid :P
    http://i.imgur.com/1grRf.jpg
    If only this joke wasn't around 8 years old or so.