Playing on multiple computers

Will diablo 3 work like WoW where i can download the client on many computers and pick up where I left off on any of them? ie: saves your progress to the cloud?

Deleted
    Diablo II worked like that, so I would assume so.
    You play on battle.net, so your progress will be saved on the battle.net servers.

Deleted
    Yes, 100% of your progress is saved on the server, so you can play from anywhere in the world just like WoW, but like WoW; only one instance of your account will be able to be logged in at a time.

That's fine. I just wanted to be able to download the client on my home pc and my macbook pro and be able to use both to play (one at a time, obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    Diablo II worked like that, so I would assume so.
    You play on battle.net, so your progress will be saved on the battle.net servers.
    Diablo II had Battle.net and LAN/Single Player. Your LAN/SP characters were unusable on battle.net and weren't synced at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Yes, 100% of your progress is saved on the server, so you can play from anywhere in the world just like WoW, but like WoW; only one instance of your account will be able to be logged in at a time.
    No offline mode? So I won't be able to play on the train or plane with my laptop? What a bummer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    No offline mode? So I won't be able to play on the train or plane with my laptop? What a bummer.
    Nope, no offline mode at all possibly one of the more controversial parts of the game.