View Poll Results: How much money do you make a year?

Voters
175. This poll is closed
  • 0-12,000

65 37.14%
  • 12,000-25000

33 18.86%
  • 25,000-50,000

23 13.14%
  • 50,000-99,999

25 14.29%
  • 100,000+

29 16.57%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    College dropout working as a Senior Health Physics Tech pulling about 45k a year. Good money for bumblescum south carolina.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work in elec. engineering design, my wife is a teacher. Each together we're in the 55K-60K range. 115k+ is good, but not all that much for central NJ.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-03-07 at 01:02 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    You know there are countries in Europe where $12.000 a year is an average sallary. In my country that would be around $15000. For Americans or northern EU countries this is a laughable amount for which they couldn't buy almost anything with their prices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    You know there are countries in Europe where $12.000 a year is an average sallary. In my country that would be around $15000. For Americans or northern EU countries this is a laughable amount for which they couldn't buy almost anything with their prices.
    Hungary says hello, most people here earn some net 80-100K HUF per month. That's 4-5K USD PER YEAR.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Around $100k a year (from one of the northern countries reve talked about myself)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Hungary says hello, most people here earn some net 80-100K HUF per month. That's 4-5K USD PER YEAR.
    Macedonia's right in there also. Sounds miserable and yet it's sort-of-kind-of enough considering the standards we live in.

OT: I'm lucky to have a contracting job outside the country that nets me quite a bit more.

I was making 38.000 a year at my last job, after taxes, I'm studying now though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    ~$5000 a year for being in the Reserves.

I will be looking for fulltime employment starting next month though and I've got a pretty good leg up into getting a job as an Air Traffic Controller so I'll hopefully have a job with the FAA in a year making around ~$50,000 at the start.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I'm disabled so I'm on benefits (£5-6 a year),partner earns around £15-16k.

I'm a stay at home mother so I don't make any money.

Tbh, I have no idea how much my boyfriend makes I just stay home with my daughter

10+ Year Old Account
    More than I should lol

This thread makes no sense since majority of people here follow different currency's...

anywho i make very little as im still a student, 17, and earn $12.50 AUS an hour heh

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I make what my parents give me. In actual cash, that's probably around 3-4k a year, but I'm sure they pay well over 20k a year on buying me food, school stuff, gifts, and whatnot.

Deleted
    Very poorly designed pool if this was meant for people from different parts of the world.

Anyways.

About 480k SEK per year.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I make a little over $27k before taxes, which is decent for the area, but not enough for my liking... With two degrees and five years of experience in the field, I believe I deserve more, but I'm happy with it for now.

Of course, there are other things to consider, like the fact that I'm the only IT guy (which means I can do basically whatever I want), the fact that I knew all of my superiors before I started to work here, the fact that my co-workers are nice and we do things outside of work, etc.
    Man, 27$k sounds so little concidering you have two degrees and 5 years of experience. Is it really that cheap in Ohio, US?

I'm a student, I'm taking a year off to think about what I want from a degree and found a job in the beginning of March, all I have is some minor experience from a parttime-job I had while I was 14-19. I'll be making about 4k$/month after taxes whilst living at home. Obviously Norway is more expensive, but I just didn't think it'd be that big of a difference. I'm 22 now.

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaMarie View Post
    I'm a stay at home mother so I don't make any money.

Tbh, I have no idea how much my boyfriend makes I just stay home with my daughter
    !!! should at least know what is going on.

OT: Sound like most people posting are the one who make over 40k a year.

$166,500AUD Per year (after tax, super not included [10%]).

10+ Year Old Account
    debt.......

stupid high tutions >.>

this poll looks like BS. there is no way almost 20% of this board makes 100+k USD a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    this poll looks like BS. there is no way almost 20% of this board makes 100+k USD a year.
    6 figures ain't what it used to be and I'm sure a couple are counting that as combined household income or non US currency, so it's possible. As for myself, my job is a horrible necessity of the US government and will not last forever, my job security is very low and I could be unemployed at the drop of a hat... the life of the contractor.