Deleted
    [However, if they pull off some stunt and give a real ending as a free DLC like the rumors and indoctrination theory is suggesting]
    "800 Bioware points, click to buy"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Really, DA 2 and ME 3 are the two heavily criticized games, but other than their obvious flaws, (Lack of environment and ending) I enjoyed them very much. I was 57 hours in DA2 before I finished it and 33 hours for ME 3. If these games were as bad as the haters make it seem, I would have uninstalled them long before I got in to the story.
    I liked both of the games. Though with DA2 I didn't compare it as a sequel to DA:O but as a seperate game I really enjoyed it. And on ME3 I've managed to put 30+ hours in it on two playthroughs already. I figured second time would be faster but nope. I have nothing against ME3 and I absolutely loved the game, the ending (as with most of the people) is what left me unsatisfied. If I didn't like ME3 I would've dropped it after my first playthrough. During my second playthrough it was actually pretty funny to try and spot things that back up the indoctrination theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Wasnt it more games that are as ME?
    Well if you are right, then it will be fun to see them get out of this, unless they do a prequel or a sidestory where you play as Conrad.
    who is this conrad??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    who is this conrad??
    The fan.
    Who used the sheppards story as a pickup line in ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by raist474 View Post
    Fuck prequels. If I want to go that unimaginative route, I'll play a Star wars game. At least George Lucas is honest about his unimaginative intentions.
    "I'm burning up padme, tell me if you love me as much!" "sob sob sob sob"
    "I HEAAAAAAIIIIIIEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
    "Whine, whine, whine whine, whine! Darrrrrrk Siiiiiiieeeeeed!, whine, whine, Obi y u no understand me! Whine, whine, emo wrist cut."

Prequels can be good if they are not done with horrible writing and Hayden Christensen. Though I do agree I would like a new story in ME universe rather than a prequel. As long as I can be a Krogan or a Batarian protagonist. Maybe an Asari Justicar? Well, maybe not, it would not be much fun when the conversation wheel turns into "Paragon, Neutral, Renegade, "Let's check Justicar code book".
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    "I'm burning up padme, tell me if you love me as much!" "sob sob sob sob"
    "I HEAAAAAAIIIIIIEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
    "Whine, whine, whine whine, whine! Darrrrrrk Siiiiiiieeeeeed!, whine, whine, Obi y u no understand me! Whine, whine, emo wrist cut."

Prequels can be good if they are not done with horrible writing and Hayden Christensen. Though I do agree I would like a new story in ME universe rather than a prequel. As long as I can be a Krogan or a Batarian protagonist. Maybe an Asari Justicar? Well, maybe not, it would not be much fun when the conversation wheel turns into "Paragon, Neutral, Renegade, "Let's check Justicar code book".
    Justicar code is usually quite simple: If they did something bad, kill them. If they tried to stop you from doing anything, kill them. If someone defended themselves from somebody else, who attacked on vague reasons, during which one of the parties got hurt, while another lost someone and it is hard to decide who was in the right... kill everybody involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Justicar code is usually quite simple: If they did something bad, kill them. If they tried to stop you from doing anything, kill them. If someone defended themselves from somebody else, who attacked on vague reasons, during which one of the parties got hurt, while another lost someone and it is hard to decide who was in the right... kill everybody involved.
    A bit like Jack really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    A bit like Jack really.
    Just a bit polished version. I mean Samara would've been forced to kill the police who captured her on ME2 if Shepard wouldn't have recruited her. So yeah.. A pretty simple code when you think about it.

i guess garrus code is if it is far away kill it. pref with a sniper rifle, and also rockets are good for the turrian diet
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

This is probably the first time an ending to a video game have made me feel depressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a prequel where you play as a prothean, or an alien race during a previous cycle who are in the middle of fighting each other, with no reapers anywhere. Or a game that explains who built the reapers, not just a hologram which says it did.

so my brother has spent about 100 dollars on specter packs, he how has the geth shotgun at level 8 and one shots pretty much everything on gold except brutes/ravagers/atlas/banshees/geth primes
    I have spent no real life money and still have the geth shotty at level 1 and it takes me 3 shots to kill the basic trooper/cannibal

fair?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post
    so my brother has spent about 100 dollars on specter packs, he how has the geth shotgun at level 8 and one shots pretty much everything on gold except brutes/ravagers/atlas/banshees/geth primes
    I have spent no real life money and still have the geth shotty at level 1 and it takes me 3 shots to kill the basic trooper/cannibal

fair?
    Capitalism.

The Harbringer didn't make an appearance in this game, so no need for prequel rubbish yet

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    The Harbringer didn't make an appearance in this game, so no need for prequel rubbish yet
    He's the one that hits you with ze lazor beam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    i personaly dislike vanguards for charging like assholes across the map and then seeing that around the corner are 2 heavy hitters and they they die and hope that the rest of the team can just walk over to rezz them like nothing hapened so that they can do it again. (this obviously in silver dificulty and up, bronze is faceroll unless you got 2 banshes and a brute in the same place and somehow nobody has rocket launchers)
    LOL that reminds me I was playing the demo with a friend, as a vanguard and she was...something else. Dont remeber. Anyway, she gets downed and I'm like "oh gosh, gotta save her!" So I charge to the trooper thats about to crush her face in, and start rezzing her. As I'm doing this I swing the camera around to see if any enemies are incoming. Oh look...the atlas spawned here, with friends. -.- She was like "Yeah, I was surprised you'd charge in with the atlas." Yeah, thanks friend for the warning.

But truthfully, everyone is stupid like that. I've had several randoms that decide to go off on their own and end up dying...A LOT. The best way to get through Silver and Gold is to 1.stick together. Going off alone tends to get you killed. 2.Make use of the Survival Kits (instant shields/health), 3. Try and save med. packs for near the end. Same goes for rockets. 4. Kite, kite, kite. Save the big guys for last and take out the little ones. ^^

Also, turian sentinel is more certainly baws. I miss my turian so much. *sniffle* I want him already. Dont want these silly salarians or asari. :<

Even if it's not MP, try Energy Drain as your bonus power on a Vanguard. Helps resolve the lack of "boom" against shielded / barriered opponents and is ridiculously strong with its drain component and its small CD and you can even damage health with it^^

Full leveled Vanguard makes a shitton of fun, but I don't see how he is viable past normal difficulty. Highpowered Disciple X with 50% accucary and 25% more damage makes a nice ME 1 full-leveled spectre shotgun-sniper^^
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post

fair?
    On the plus side: He spent $ 100 and you didn't. It's not really a competitive game, so I personally don't think it's that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    i personaly dislike vanguards for charging like assholes across the map and then seeing that around the corner are 2 heavy hitters and they they die and hope that the rest of the team can just walk over to rezz them like nothing hapened so that they can do it again. (this obviously in silver dificulty and up, bronze is faceroll unless you got 2 banshes and a brute in the same place and somehow nobody has rocket launchers)
    Yeah, I hate that too. But to be fair, once I tried out a Vanguard I started charging around like mad too, it's just so much fun

But I quickly changed back to Sentinel afterwards, so my team didn't have to suffer for me

Deleted
    Can someone tell me how much of a difference it is between playing with and/or without an imported savegame?

Is it worth while playing the prequels again just to get a nice savegame or are the effects minimal anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Can someone tell me how much of a difference it is between playing with and/or without an imported savegame?

Is it worth while playing the prequels again just to get a nice savegame or are the effects minimal anyway?
    Depending on what you do in the other games the differences could range from 0 (you somehow play through exactly how a new game sets you up) to basically playing a completely different game. Overall if you have a save I'd use it but otherwise I'd just play through the basic new game (assuming you have played the other games on say a different system, if you haven't played them at all do it).