Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah they should just rename it to world of (w)Hordecraft and be done with it. Alliance are always the underdogs. Why must we help the Horde when we could just nuke them and be done with it ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    Garrosh last boss ! Horde favoritism once again. Nothing has changed. Why must the Alliance always help the Horde ? Why ?
    So if we're killing a Horde character it's Horde favoritism, because a Horde character is the focal point of attention.
    But if something like Theramore happens it's also Horde favoritism, because the Alliance is dealt a big blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. Information overload lol. Cant wait for this

@ Nindoriel : Yes. You got it. Horde is their baby what did you expect ?

Deleted
    •The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.Holy crap, I can't wait.

wow can you guys not read or listened to anything blizzard said since blizzcon? They are not done with the new character models and this expansion was not going to add new models to the old characters, i have no idea where the hell you people got that info. So far i am impressed with what they are working on, appears they are trying to fix a lot of issues with the game and add a huge amount of content on top of it.

Deleted
    Well... Not much info, I was expecting beta date and assumed release date, they said something like "we won't tell you when we release it but we will give enough info for you to get a good idea of the release date".

Also I don't really get the looting thing. So say boss has a bow and pants, I don't really care about the bow but I could use the pants. I roll, I roll 100 and the system randomly gives me one of the two items available for me? I hope I misunderstood because that sounds really bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really expected more :X. Yeah it's a wall of text but aside from seeing some strong progress (npcs in the videos, etc) in development, what is new?

Severely disappointed about no new models on MOP release.
    Even more disappointed about the lack of beta news at all aside from "soon."

Don't get me wrong, I still fully support Mists. I was just expecting more from this given the hype.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

DAT PALADIN ARMOR SET

Little upset that Warlocks clearly got more attention than any other class. I think a lot if not all deserved a good look at. Hell, Shamans still lacking a level 90 talent still.

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    Let me remind you:

Vanilla last boss: Kel'Thuzad - Human originally
    TBC last boss(es): Illidan - Night Elf; Kil'Jaeden - Draenei?
    WotLK last boss: Arthas - Human
    Cataclysm last boss: Neltharion - Human

Now please, vanish.
    Cataclysm last boss: Neltharion - Human
    Neltharion - Human

so much derp

Lots of nice information here, specially the 11th character slot, bad thing: garrosh getting killed by his own people + the alliance???!! I think he's badass

Deleted
    WANT NEW RACE MODELS! This is a bloody joke how can they expect a Tauren to stand next to that new Tauren like race? That new race looks awesome. I really can't play these old races any more it's like playing PS1 characters. I don't care how hard it is bloody do it already!

fuck yes! Kill that red skinned sonofabitch!

AOE looting! Finally! It'll make farming a thousand times faster /cheerAlso, bring it on! I'm looking forwards to taking down Garrosh. He's such a douche.

OH YES WITH PvE SCENARIOS WE WILL FINALLY HAVE A REASON TO GO BACK OUT INTO THE WORLD!!!!!!Wait.....To enter a scenario, you'll queue up for it a lot like you would a dungeon.well there goes my last little interest for this expansion. WHY BLIZZARD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    So if we're killing a Horde character it's Horde favoritism, because a Horde character is the focal point of attention.
    But if something like Theramore happens it's also Horde favoritism, because the Alliance is dealt a big blow.
    I don't think it's the fact that a "horde character" is being killed. It's the subject matter. The last expansion was thrall's memoirs. This one is shaping up to be how the war gets to the point where not even the Horde like their war chief. It's a double helping of horde and to me (frankly), you're all a bunch of lizards.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Im pretty sure Garrosh is gonna be taken over by the Sha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    fuck, at least put a huge spoiler warning at the top... don't start the first sentence with warchief dying...
    Seriously? You know that it was a press tour and the job of the press is to then relay the information to us. If you didn't know there were going to be "spoilers", that isn't MMO-C's or Blizzard's fault.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

I love Garrosh though...i did expect eventually they would raid a big city either horde/allie didn't think it would be ogrimmar. Guess it makes sense. So...the allie come at our gates and we defend Garrosh? That'd be cool. Honestly i don't see why horde would want to kill their leader...its drastic.