Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Achievements - Press Tour

Mists of Pandaria Press Tour Achievements
    This is the list of achievements available during the Press Tour of Mists of Pandaria.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    General
    • Mystically Superior - Equip a superior item in every slot with a minimum item level of 463.
    • Mystically Epic - Equip an epic item in every slot with a minimum item level of 476.

Exploration
    • What a View - Visit each of the 10,000 waterfalls in Pandaria.

• ShadowPan - Earn exalted status with the ShadowPan.

Mists of Pandaria Raid
    • Mogu'shan Vaults - Defeat all of the bosses in Mogu'shan Vaults. (Quilin Guard, ??, Trollwerk, Four Kings, Celestial Serpent, and Terracotta Army)
    • Show Me Your Moves - Defeat the Terracotta Army without being by Devastating Arc, Stomp, or Energizing Smash.

Mists of Pandaria Dungeon
    • Stormstout Brewery - Defeat Yan-Zhu the Uncasked in Stormstout Brewery.
    • Aisatsu - Bow to the Shadowpan Initiates when they bow to you after being defeated, but before they fully heal during the Master Snowdrift Event.
    • Conscriptinator - Gain three stacks of Resin Residue by defeating Mantid Conscripts.
    • Cleaning Up - Defeat the Sha of Doubt in Temple of the Jade Serpent while under the effects of Purified Water.
    • Heroic: Stormstout Brewery - Defeat Yan-Zhu the Uncasked in Stormstout Brewery on heroic difficulty.
    • Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' - Kill Ook-ook after assaulting him with 20 rolling Brew Barrels in Stormstout Brewery on heroic difficulty.
    • How Did He Get Up There? - Find a way to get the Hozan Clinter to let go in Stormstout Brewery on any difficulty.
    • I Am the Hopocalypse! - Smash 100 vermen with a single hammer swing in Stormstout Brewery on heroic difficulty.
    • Ling-Ting's Herbal Journey - Collect all 30 golden hoplings hidden around the Stormstout Brewery on any difficulty.
    • Rattle No More - Defeat Rattlegore without allowing him to gain more than 5 stacks of Rusting in Scholomance on heroic difficulty.
    • Sanguinarian - Defeat a Krastinovian Carver that has 99 stacks of Boiling Bloodthirst in Scholomance on heroic difficulty.
    • Soul Savior - Defeat Lillian Voss without allowing Lillian's Soul to reach 24% health in Scholomance on heroic difficulty.
    • Mosh Pit - Get a combination of 8 players and Scarlet Defenders caught up in Armsmaster Harlan's Blade of Light on heroic difficulty.
    • Wild Side - Take a ride with Armsmaster Harlan's Blades of Light for at least 10 seconds and live to tell the tale on heroic difficulty.
    • Pool's Closed! - Defeat Wise Maru without touching Corrupted Water in Temple of the Jade Serpent on heroic difficulty.
    • Bombs while bomb - Trigger 15 explosions within 15 seconds during the Saboteur Kip'tilak encounter on heroic difficulty.
    • Shado-Pan Monastery - Defeat Taran-Zhu in Shado-Pan Monastery.
    • The Obvious Solution - Eliminate the remaining Sha imprisoned in the Sealed Chambers and then defeat the Sha of Violence in Shado-Pan Monastery on heroic difficulty.
    • Hate Leads to Suffering - Defeat Taran-Zhu while every party member is at maximum hatred in Shado-Pan Monastery on heroic difficulty.
    • Glintrok N' Roll -Defeat Gekkan and his Glintok entourage in Mogu'shan Palace on heroic difficulty within 5 minutes of being spotted by the Glintrok Scout.

Dungeon Challenges
    • Bronze Challenge: Stormstout Brewery
    • Silver Challenge: Stormstout Brewery - Reward: A piece of challenge armor.
    • Gold Challenge: Stormstout Brewery
    • Full Bronze: Mists of Pandaria - Achieve a Bronze Challenge in every Mists of Pandaria dungeon. Title: The Challenged (NNF)
    • Full Silver: Mists of Pandaria - Achieve a Silver Challenge in every Mists of Pandaria dungeon.
    • Full Gold: Mists of Pandaria - Achieve a Gold Challenge in every Mists of Pandaria dungeon. Reward: Sweet Mount

Feats of Strength
    • Realm First: Gold Challenge: Stormstout Brewery
    • Realm First: Gold Challenge: Temple of the Jade Serpent
    • Realm First: Full Gold: Mists of Pandaria
    • Realm First: Full Silver: Mists of Pandaria
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-03-19 at 07:52 AM.

How come there will be ten thousand waterfalls?
    Last edited by javierdsv; 2012-03-19 at 07:29 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Visit 10,000 waterfalls?

God, I'm afraid to see the tooltip for that achievement.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Challenge mode Realm Firsts, that's a surprise! *Also, surprisingly short list, but hopefully we'll get to see more soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    "The Challenged" hahahahahaha perfect title for pve kids.
    Ahahahaha, Oh my god there's no way that won't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    "The Challenged" hahahahahaha perfect title for pvp kids.
    fixed it for you.

Didn't expect realm firsts for the challenge modes.

Not really excited over the idea, though. Will be similar kind of rushing to just about every other realm first out there. Each to their own, I guess.

Well, they did say they wanted more people out in the world.... /facepalm guess it takes a lot of going out in the world to find 10k waterfalls.

I know its still in development, but I'm going to be extremely disappointed if there is no 150 mount achievement, and really if there are as many mounts as they claim they should make a 200 mount achievement as well. I'm only at 140 myself so far, but I've just spent an entire expansion collecting more hoping that an achievement would be added.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10,000 waterfalls?!?! That's gotta be a typo.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Doubting it's actually 10,000 waterfalls. It's like "the 10,000 steps" when it's really just a few hundred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    I know its still in development, but I'm going to be extremely disappointed if there is no 150 mount achievement, and really if there are as many mounts as they claim they should make a 200 mount achievement as well. I'm only at 140 myself so far, but I've just spent an entire expansion collecting more hoping that an achievement would be added.
    This is about 50 achievements out of hundreds and hundreds they will have coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of disappointed there's not a "Look at the Bones!" type of achievement yet for Stormstout's Brewery. :/

I did like the Captain Falcon reference though. XD

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    fixed it for you.
    Except it's not a pvp achievement. silly gw2 junky. mixing things up in heah.

OT: 10,000 god damn waterfalls? O_o that's a lot of exploring..

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    They literally want us to go chasing waterfalls.

10,000....honestly, 90% of those will be found simply through questing. Most waterfalls will be considered tiny little 2 foot drops along rivers etc. But 10k...thats still a fuck ton.

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    fixed it for you.
    PvPers already have Challenger though, so he's right, "The Challenged" is perfect for the crowd that's still subscribed to PvE wow.

"Kill Ook-ook after assaulting him with 20 rolling Brew Barrels in Stormstout Brewery on heroic difficulty."

This screams Donkey Kong reference to me...

pool's closed! - i lol'd, good one blizzard.

i wonder if that one will get removed due to the racist nature of the original meme?