Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar

So we know Garrosh will be the big bad of MOP. Anyone care to guess what the other bosses of the raid might be? Maybe a concentrated being of sha energy? Maybe it will include some of the more warmongering faction leaders who get possessed by the sha? Any takers?

gamon. crits for 8 billion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm soooo hoping that Gamon will be a boss. Like, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

Idk why but I get the overwhelming feeling this might be legion based, maybe fighting someone from a reformed shadow council or somethin?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't at all be surprised if Gallywix finally showed his face, but otherwise all the other people under Garrosh's command I could see turning on him in a heartbeat.

Oh and tentacles, Garrosh will have tentacles. A friend called it for Deathwing when Cata was announced, and I'm calling it now for Garrosh. Lots of tentacles.
    Last edited by Ispamx; 2012-03-19 at 10:24 AM.

I would love to see Garrosh mutated and "corrupted" by the Sha, not sure who the other bosses will be though
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    Eitrigg of course.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hogger is one of them, Gamon also. Somehow Imo rest will be burning legion's army some kind corruption that caused madness to garrosh etc... and who knows blizzard can create lore from nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    People complain that catering to the 1% of players for (mythic) raids is atrocious.

981 page thread about wanting Blizzard to cater to less 1% of the player base is downright giggle worthy.

I reakon the horde pandaren leader will be a boss.

Says in the Q&A he will pay dearly..........

That and I can see maybe a warlock council or some sort joining up with garrosh.

Deleted
    who said this was gonna be a raid?? it´s gonna be a world event don´t get ahed of yourself...

I think we all know Blizzard well enough to actually believe that Gamon will be a boss in SoO. They have done it before with Hogger. Taking a npc that was ridiculed and made him a boss in an instance. Im sure they will do it again. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Random orc warrior.
    Random orc warlock.
    Bloodboil recolor.
    Random super "you never saw that one coming" weapon.
    Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    I think we all know Blizzard well enough to actually believe that Gamon will be a boss in SoO. They have done it before with Hogger. Taking a npc that was ridiculed and made him a boss in an instance. Im sure they will do it again. :P
    Except Hogger wasn't ridiculed. He and his combo of two shot and stun was FEARED
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    I REALLY want Lor'themar Theron to side with Garrosh. It's the perfect opportunity to kill him off and elevate someone interesting like Rommath to regency/stewardship, throwing in Liadrin to take Theron's vacant spot in Silvermoon's little triumvirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I REALLY want Lor'themar Theron to side with Garrosh. It's the perfect opportunity to kill him off and elevate someone interesting like Rommath to regency/stewardship, throwing in Liadrin to take Theron's vacant spot in Silvermoon's little triumvirate.
    Who? /smirk
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just going to be like the Battle for Undercity mixed with the Echo Islands and Gnomeregan events, Also who ever says this Is horde favorism I'm pretty sure getting our city attacked and damaged is hardly favorism in my books but that's just my opinion

It's a world event, similar to the Elemental Invasion, not a raid. Daily quests where you fight Garrosh liutenants and a group event with LFD to kill an instanced Garrosh boss. Nothing more, nothing less.

10+ Year Old Account
    So hope Gamon is in the raid, so he can finally get his revenge, MWUAHAHAHA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    So we know Garrosh will be the big bad of MOP. Anyone care to guess what the other bosses of the raid might be? Maybe a concentrated being of sha energy? Maybe it will include some of the more warmongering faction leaders who get possessed by the sha? Any takers?
    The big bad of MoP that is defeated before MoP is released. Sense make none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Who? /smirk
    Precisely. Let's do something about that...

Like kill him.