Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Don't forget that Anub'arak will carry Kael'thas on his back, and Kael'thas is holding Kel'thuzad's phylactery, then we will fight them all three in a council-like fight. Also, we will chase Garrosh riding Malygos to the maelstrom in a gunship, and in that gunship there will be ANOTHER gauntlet event where we will hear the words ''YOU DARE BOARD MY SHIP!?'' more than anything else. Some random orc will then fly on azure drakes and attack us. The biggest challenge in this fight is having your group members not jump off the gunship with their jetpacks. Then we kill the boss, fight Garrosh's limbs, kill him, and then the end cinematic will be ''Honor young heroes, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it''. Then we will hear about the next expansion, Wrath of the Mists of Cataclysmical Crusades... wait... where are we right now?
    Dont forget to throw Onyxia in there somewhere
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    i am expecting that grimtotem leader who poisoned garrosh's blade to have been "hiding" inside oggrimmar and been poisoning the leader which caused him to act this way (along with the sha it brings).
    also we have him lsited as the final boss but i really hope he actualy DIES instead of just surrenders as surrender doesn't fit his character.
    also for those saying they will die for their warcheif -> they will probably stand asside for Thrall so it depends if thrall stays "neutral" and only becoems Warcheif again afterwards. as otherwise that boss becomes alliance only.

boss prediction from me ->
    we start in Azshara and take the goblin's gun from them -> goblin leader guy
    turn gun to blast open oggrimar gates in a great act of irony since it's been pointing at SW for so long.
    out of broken gate rides a orc warlock boss -> shadow counsil member?
    after geting inside oggrimar you detour to the taureen area and "descover grimtotem sabateours" who had been posioning garosh to make him act this way -> grimtotem leader who poisoned garosh's axe which kiled cairne as the boss here
    -> garosh.
    What the hell is wrong with you people? Warlocks, Magatha Grimtotem?

Garrosh has been very clear on his stance with those people.
    He despises demonic power and he really hates Magatha Grimtotem. Why would he suddenly cooperate with them?

It seems to me that you can't really come up with a logical answer other than "Garrosh evil? Warlock are also evil, they work together!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    He despises demonic power and he really hates Magatha Grimtotem. Why would he suddenly cooperate with them?
    "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is basically the Horde's family motto. Damn straight he'll accept Magatha's help if he's got both Horde .. Thrallyists(?) and the entire Alliance on his doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by loudskies View Post
    Me thinks Garrosh will crack a deal with the Sha.
    The Sha dont seem to be intelligent, like some creatures you can dialogue with and make deals with. They seem more like sort of.. unnatural nature. Embodiments of negative emotion can be little other than instinctual, vicious creatures.

Not the types to tophat/monocle over tea and crumpets going like 'so if we help you out, whats in it for us'?

(incoming Sha with a tophat/monocle picture in 3.. 2..)
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-03-19 at 01:04 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Definitely Magatha Grimtotem.

"I helped you win against impossible odds once, Garrosh. I'll do so again. All I ask in return..."
    Well... let's not forget that the PCs have given her some kind of doomsday weapon/relic in the 1000 needles...

Hmm, endgame raid...

1) Lolzerg boss - Gamon, stopping raid at the gates to Orgrimmar.

2) Semi-new mechanics boss - Kor'Garrosh Guard gauntlet, with boss (Kor'Garrosh general or sth), maybe with Morale bar that has to be keept as high as possible so friendly npcs dont slack around and you arent overwhelmed by adds

3) "This one guy nobody knows wtf is really about him" - Wolfmaster, maybe one of Hunter Trainers, who fights on his wolf at first, but then they turn into separate bosses

4) Aerial fight - Flight Master Doras and Kor'Garrosh troops on Wyverns

5) Revealing of a great intrigue - Grimtotem show up at this moment, players fight them near Orgrimmar zepp towers, after some trash you fight a brand new Grimtotem Savage Brutal Warrior Slayer - just a Warrior + adds fight

6) Somebody we know - Magatha show up, along with some Grimtotem Shamans, and challange you, kill her, some fancy mechanics, much destruction during fight, one zepp tower is broken

7) Meet the end boss - Garros challanges you, but on 90% he runs away, running onto the remaining zepp tower "because you arent worthy his time". Thrall shows up, boosts you with wind onto another zepp. Because no good endraid works without Gunship.

8) Crush the zepp - Zeppelins crushed in Gallyvixes mansion, Gallywix sends guards to help Garrosh, and is a boss encounter now

9) The intrigue continues - Garrosh runs back to Orgrimmar, you chase him on ground mounts, but meanwhile Twilight Hammer, reformed and serving Cthun is revealed to colaborate with Garrosh. You fight them while trying to catch up with Garrosh

10) "Final boss" - You meet Garrosh at Ring of Valor, where he reminds Thrall their duel did not finish. While they duel, Garrosh is losing, and tries to call help. None other than Gorgonna shows up, enslaved by Garrosh and twisted by Old Gods powers, now a horrible monstrosity. Fight her, or she will join Garrosh and kill Thrall.

CUTSCENE - Thrall defeats Garrosh. He submits, but Thrall sees the taint of the Old Gods twisting him is not his decision - Twilight's Hammer twisted him through agents working within Orgrimmar. Thrall attempts to purify Garrosh, but during this his powers manifest, turning him into an abomination of Twilight energies.

11) Boss fight, at last! - You fight Garrosh while Trhall is trying to purify him. The more time the fight takes, the harder it becomes. However, it is not really excruciating, as for an endboss fight. Garrosh falls and...

In normal - his body cannot take the purifycation and explodes. While you loot him you hear "evil laughter of Old Gods", so you know this raid is just a small part of a bigger plot.

In HC - Thrall manages to purify Garrosh, but he does not have much time. Only minutes are remaining until his body can't take this anymore. Thrall serves players some loot (well, you defeated a boss encounter). Then Varian and Jaina catch up. Varian tries to decapitate Garrosh, but Thrall stops him, explaining the full situation. Then, evil powers of Old Gods manifest. Avatar of N'Zoth himself shows up and begins to destroy Orgrimmar, along with his minions. Players have limited time (until Garrosh dies) to ride through orgrimmar along with Thrall, Garrosh, Jaina and Varian, defeat Old Gods forces, and face Avatar himself.

12) Last fight (HC only) - toether with Garrosh, Thrall, Varian and Jaina you face the evil monster responsible for all this - or rather his avatar. The fight is excruciating, has several phases, and requires you to be helped by all of your "friends". During the fight, Varian saves Thrall in the most heroic way it's possible from certain death, sacrificing his own life and starting last phase. You defeat Avatar, and Garrosh thanks Jaina for something that happened, dunno what, Jaina cries, Thrall kneels and murmurs some things at Varians body, Garrosh officially dismisses himself from being the Warchief, Garrosh explodes. Thrall appoints Varok Saurfang as the leader of the Horde, and we live happily ever after, with some brand new HC gear.

Has to be gammon somewhere, although I dont think he'll drop loot, just like a spare, like the one in ICC who used to give you a single badge
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The big bad of MoP that is defeated before MoP is released. Sense make none.
    I thought it said it would be the event for the END of mop? Seige/destruction of Theramore being the pre mop event.

Deleted
    Probs going to be Sha influenced as there name is being dropped alot along with "Corrupting Infuence" and with "Negative emotions such as Hatred etc"

I bet Garrosh and his inner circle become infected with Sha which we see happen in a scenario or dungeon where he is wounded by one, or the Hatred one takes a ride with him in his meat suit and begins to influence his actions in a massive way, eventually this corruption spreads to those under his command and when 5.3 rolls out, Orgrimmar will be filled with Sha and possesed Horde members which we have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    I think we all know Blizzard well enough to actually believe that Gamon will be a boss in SoO. They have done it before with Hogger. Taking a npc that was ridiculed and made him a boss in an instance. Im sure they will do it again. :P
    Gamon would more likely be a minor unique mob, like Timmy was in stratholme scarlet side.

For bosses...hmmmm

If blizzard becomes lazy (becomes, as in currently they are not, although they have been in the past):
    -Pandaren council
    -Garrosh's Kodo Beast
    -Some new made-up random Orc Commander
    -Siege vehicle (vehicle fight)
    -Orgrimmar wall/gate (think static version of lootship from ICC)

If Blizzard keeps this new act up:
    -Garrosh
    -Interesting boss 1
    -Interesting boss 2
    -Interesting boss 3
    -Interesting boss 4
    -Interesting boss 5
    -Interesting boss 6
    -Interesting boss 7
    -Interesting boss 8
    -Interesting boss 9
    -Interesting boss 10
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

I foresee Vol'jin taking his rightful place as war chief once its all said and done. Vol'jin should have been warchief over garrosh in the first place.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    YES. Best idea I've seen all morning.

Alternatively, a lot of people really WANTED to kill off Rommath when he was initially supposed to turn Twilight traitor in Cata - it could be him that sides with Garrosh, and Lor'themar could elevate himself in the eyes of the Horde (both players and NPC's) by being one of the first to join the effort to take them down.
    Yeah, that's definitely possible too... but eh, I think the damage has been done with Theron; he's far too mocked and reviled (in-game and out) to turn himself around now. A dynamic downfall would be a good fate for him, especially if he pulls it off with a proper justification. Believing backing Garrosh is his ticket to removing his people's dependence on Sylvanas, maybe.

Isn't that exactly what they're doing with Garrosh here -- killing him off because everyone despised him so much? I could see Theron sharing that fate with him. In fact, I'd love it; it would be a great way to give BEs some proper relevance, and fix their biggest problem: an irrelevant racial leader.

I think he'd make a great tragic antivillain in the service of the "bigger bad," especially since they're seeding him with all of these Kael'thas parallels.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-03-19 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    I agree with an earlier post

Jastor Gallywix will be promised money money money if he is to side with Hellscream, cant think of anyone else in the game who actually LIKES Hellscream. Seriously. He is a douche!

Oh and edit:

The structure of Orgrimmar will change, Hellscream cannot be holed up in the fort in the centre, unless its completely barred off and you have to enter it Via Cleft of Shadows or something similar....

I agree it will be in stages, so like a poster said, Static Lootship (will appear)

Heres how I think it will pan out:

1) Morchok Type boss outside, made by the Goblins of Gallywix to protect the gates
    2) City Wall, Siege the city wall, with seige weapons and crap like that (my imagination is thinking this cud be epiccc)
    3) Some Random boss
    4) Some Random boss
    5) Some Random boss
    6) Gallywix trade prince
    7) Hellscreams Council (think illidari council)
    8) Hellscream
    Last edited by mmoc04a262c40c; 2012-03-19 at 01:40 PM.

It hasn't been stated that the Siege of Orgrimmar is a raid. It's stated to be the last patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the whole siege thing has huge potential. You have the younger orcs who stand by Garrosh (they will be the trash obviously) and any other of the Horde races who side with him.

Each valley is a 'wing' with each boss relating to that area.

Valley of Honor could be a orcish military leader, or as others have stated Gallywix or the blood elf leader
    Spirits could be something Sh'a related if they come into play, maybe corrupted trolls.
    Wisdom could be Magatha Grimtotem and her loyal tauren followers

Valley of strength would be Garrosh, however I think he will be moved to the valley of honor as we will siege the front gates and the valley of strength is the first area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    I agree with an earlier post

Jastor Gallywix will be promised money money money if he is to side with Hellscream, cant think of anyone else in the game who actually LIKES Hellscream. Seriously. He is a douche!
    That's a given. There's no way we won't slab Gallywix.

Am i the only one a bit disappointed that they are going this route with garrosh? They build him up so much in cata, only to have him be a bad guy in MOP. He fits like a glove as a Horde Leader. Id be more comfortable in having sylvanas turning evil, considering what shes been doing in cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    Am i the only one a bit disappointed that they are going this route with garrosh? They build him up so much in cata, only to have him be a bad guy in MOP. He fits like a glove as a Horde Leader. Id be more comfortable in having sylvanas turning evil, considering what shes been doing in cata.
    We could always see Sylvanas in the raid if Blizzard decided to put her down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post

Valley of strength would be Garrosh, however I think he will be moved to the valley of honor as we will siege the front gates and the valley of strength is the first area.
    Unlocking gates etc... been done before.

Then again, Garrosh aint really the type to hide behind locked bars.

How DO you make Garrosh a final boss anyway?

Garrosh: Lemme at em!
    Other bosses: No no, you're the final guy.
    Garrosh: KILLKILLKILL
    Other bosses: Chillax. Us first.
    Garrosh: RUHAUGRHAGBL
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account

How DO you make Garrosh a final boss anyway?

Garrosh: Lemme at em!
    Other bosses: No no, you're the final guy.
    Garrosh: KILLKILLKILL
    Other bosses: Chillax. Us first.
    Garrosh: RUHAUGRHAGBL
    Well, one of the latest dev blogs told us that "he's far more cunning than any of his foes realize."

I think he'll try for pragmatism, and only let himself go berserker mode when he's out of allies.

10+ Year Old Account

Good point, maybe Garrosh will be at the front of this huge battle and in each area you bring him down to a certain HP% and then he retreats and you are left to fight the general of the area, including trash.

The final showdown would take place in his barricaded throne room after his defeats earlier, you collect bombs while being attacked by waves of defenders trying to bring the doors down.