Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beta hasn't even started yet and they've already broken a promise, since account wide achievements are no longer confirmed for MoP. Does anyone here honestly think that half the stuff listed here will actually make it to release? If so, prepare to be mightily disappointed. New race models and account wide achievements were the only two things that could have got me back to the game. Nothing else listed here means anything to me and this game is becoming more irrelevant by the day. Guild wars 2 it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    So, it is like SWTOR's huttball...

Sigh, i think Blizzard lost the need for new original ideas...
    Uh, actually, "Murder Ball" existed before SWTOR. Halo had an example of it in FPS, but still, existed before that as well. ALSO, this was announced before Swtor.

No new race models are ready to be added yet. now does this mean its a work still in progress or theyre not implementing new race models -.-

Was hoping for a beta announcement, but now I don't really want one. I like some of the pandaren abilities, but other than that I feel a bit jaded with the rest of the information.

Maybe someone can answer this. So the new LFR roll system is pretty cool, but let me give this scenario. Exp: Spine, I already have teir LFR shoulders, but spine drops the 390 shoulders and my trinket - I roll need wanting the trinket, but with the new system is random what you win. So how do people roll on what they need now?There are factors like new boss loot tables, maybe this scenario won't be possible anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Name ONE mmo before SWTOR that had a battleground/pvp instanced area like Huttball
    This was announced at Blizzcon. This isn't new information. They said they were going to have Murder Ball battleground arena. This was announced before Swtor was released.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Show me one case of this.
    Read through the comments, page by page, and you'll see many cases of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    ... i don't understand why Thrall can't just go back to orgrimmar and re-take his position as Warchief of the horde... he said it when he took off to help the cataclysm, that it was a temporary absence, right?

no point in invading Orgrimmar just to "kill" Garrosh, or whatever is gonna happen to him
    Erm do you really think a leader like Garrosh is just going to let Thrall back in. It is pretty obvious what happens. Garrosh does some genocide thing (i guess Theramore from the quote), Thrall is mad and works with Variann to take back the Horde under Thrall for peace. (Possible link as someone mentioned between the sha - doubt it garrosh is angry fel orc).
    Metzen thus happy coz Thrall (someone they have built up massively as a huge char in the game / lore now). Remember aspects are gone now so what else is he going to do??

The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.
    am I the only one that's disappointed by this it sounds like a Dragon soul v2.0 to me. I really hope the siege is not the last raid of this expansion. The last thing were waiting for is a reused raiding environment (aka instanced orgimmar) with reused models as bosses all over again >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Freeasacar View Post
    Beta hasn't even started yet and they've already broken a promise, since account wide achievements are no longer confirmed for MoP. Does anyone here honestly think that half the stuff listed here will actually make it to release?

They said account wide achievements is next, they have to program that into the game, which is a big project. They worked it out for pets, now they just have to make the code work for achievements. Diablo 3 is launching without pvp, doesn't make it any less of an awesome game!

Deleted
    I really like the ideas, and the pandaren female. I totally agree about Garrosh, he needs to die that war horny orc. But why say it already? Now we already know the end boss.. I rather wanted to go through MoP and see some quest lines and then he screw things up.. Just like in some quest lines in Cata. Another thing, the AOE looting is a g-r-e-a-t idea. I just hope they will sort out that when you farm for skinning, that others can't skin or something... Else = alot of mad pandas! xD

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Well... Not much info, I was expecting beta date and assumed release date, they said something like "we won't tell you when we release it but we will give enough info for you to get a good idea of the release date".

Also I don't really get the looting thing. So say boss has a bow and pants, I don't really care about the bow but I could use the pants. I roll, I roll 100 and the system randomly gives me one of the two items available for me? I hope I misunderstood because that sounds really bad.
    So, from what I understand, you're basically right.

Remember, this is LFR, for now at least.

Boss has [Pants of Cool] and [Bow of Awesome]. You can use both of them. You are one of the three highest rollers. System randomly gives you [Pants of Cool]. You didn't want the pants, sadly, you wanted the bow. Too bad. You actually got something; though. Right now, the way loot works, you still don't determine what drops. So, even if you went in there looking for the Bow, the pants could have still dropped.

You still have the random factor to what you get; however, no one else determines if you do or do not get something by being douchebags. They can't just roll on an item you're really hoping for just because they can to stop you from winning it.

If you cannot grasp how this system is better than the current looking for group system, then I can't help you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    No new race models are ready to be added yet. now does this mean its a work still in progress or theyre not implementing new race models -.-
    Read properly and you'll see that they're working on it. They said that at best the dwarf model would be ready for the launch of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god I'm so happy at this moment. I want the beta out NOW! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    am I the only one that's disappointed by this it sounds like a Dragon soul v2.0 to me. I really hope the siege is not the last raid of this expansion. The last thing were waiting for is a reused raiding environment (aka instanced orgimmar) with reused models as bosses all over again >_>
    Dragon Soul was a raid, you already get a new raid with 14 bosses, scenarios, challenges, this is just something extra to all that. I guess I don't see the DS 2.0 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    It's almost like there's a large group of people with different opinions instead of a collective hive mind.
    You mean, a large group of crybabies who want to cry and gnash their teeth about anything and everything. Wait, now that I think about it, they are a hive mind of hate. That's all they do: hate.

Deleted
    OMG!! I'm addicted to Farmville and now Blizzard put Farmville into WoW? I love this World of Farmville... with pandas... and pet battle! ^^;
    The Tillers faction will let you run your own farm! The farmer's market will provide daily quest to improve your farm every day, you will be able to clear plots of land and plant things like cooking ingredients, herbalism nodes, gifts for NPCs to build your reputation... etc.
    Btw, go back to home (I change faction actually but my home will always be Orgrimmar)... and kill Garosh! I'm galvanizes!

Quote Originally Posted by OriginZero View Post
    Uh, actually, "Murder Ball" existed before SWTOR. Halo had an example of it in FPS, but still, existed before that as well. ALSO, this was announced before Swtor.
    You don't honestly think that Blizzard didn't follow SW:TOR beta? if you had you'd know that huttball was announced long before blizzcon. You also failed to mention any mmo game that had implemented it before huttball.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    At first I thought that if two or more items available to you drop then you roll just once and then randomly get one if you roll 1st or 2nd? I am not too sure on this one.

Or do you think that they will just copy items? So if a bow drops and 3 hunters roll "high enough" then they all get a "copy"? I am not too sure what to make out of this.
    If 3 hunters get the top 3 rolls to receive loot, and the only thing on the boss is a bow that they can use, then yes, it seems that they all will get the bow. Loot goes to the top 3 roll winners, and you get what is for you on his drop list. If it's a bow and pants, it's likely you randomly get one of the two.

This is very good for the LFR system. Probably not so much for actual looting systems, but we'll see. Right now, it's only LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginZero View Post
    You mean, a large group of crybabies who want to cry and gnash their teeth about anything and everything. Wait, now that I think about it, they are a hive mind of hate. That's all they do: hate.
    Like what you are doing now? hating on haters, welcome to the hive mind bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes Dagon View Post
    Wait, did they just tell us what's gonna happen at the end of the expansion?(-________________-)"
    I bet you didn't know we'd kill Deathwing at the end of Cataclysm. I know I was surprised about the Lich King at the end of Wrath.