10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    The second video... Oh my god at Shepard's face in the end. That totally cracked me up. :'D And the first video.. Such a bromance moment. Definitely one of the highlights in the game!

I also finished the signature and avatar of Liara. I'm a bit surprised there were so little reference pictures I could use.. The first dibs on this is for Teasy since they requested it via PM. You can ask Teasy if they're kind enough to let other people use it. :3

I don't like the fan art ones because they never seem to get liara precisely right. Really don't like the anime ones.

Deleted
    The picture was rendered from an actual in-game screenshot so that's not anyone's fanart.

10+ Year Old Account
    The picture was rendered from an actual in-game screenshot so that's not anyone's fanart.
    Oh, I know. I'm just saying. I always look for liara pics and there is so many fan art ones. Plus, to me it looks better to go crazy with modding and make pictures of her that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Oh, I know. I'm just saying. I always look for liara pics and there is so many fan art ones. Plus, to me it looks better to go crazy with modding and make pictures of her that way.
    As I said earlier it was really hard to find good screenshots of Liara. I browsed multiple places and I think I ended up with just two I thought I could use. I ditched the one I originally settled on because the quality was really low.

Oh well... Maybe there's gonna be some nice screenshots of Liara from ME3 I could use eventually. :>

Deleted
    As I said earlier it was really hard to find good screenshots of Liara. I browsed multiple places and I think I ended up with just two I thought I could use. I ditched the one I originally settled on because the quality was really low.

Oh well... Maybe there's gonna be some nice screenshots of Liara from ME3 I could use eventually. :>
    Colossus armour 4 lief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Colossus armour 4 lief
    hoping someone makes a mod for one like I had in ME2. Get to work now.

Deleted
    Damn you Asari Adept...

8 Spectre packs today and still you elude me D:

I got a Black Widow on my first Spectre pack, that gun is amazing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    /jealous

I still haven't gotten anything useful out of my packs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I have that! and the Asari adept and the quarian engineer! not got the mattock yet which is my favourite Assault and the raptor sniper those are my 2 favs and about a dozen spectre packs and nothing, oh and it sucks to play on PS3 we didnt have that weekend challenge thing

/jealous

I still haven't gotten anything useful out of my packs.
    I feel for you Aveline, its a great weapon 1 shot normal gold enemies. love it

Deleted
    Hmms, I've never bought spectre packs; I usually just get Veteran.

Unlocked most of the class cards and quite a few of the weapons; never really been sure what constitutes "Rare" and "Uncommon".

What're y'alls preferences for weapon loadouts? .. I usually run with an M-8 Avenger and M-3 Predator 'cos I'm a traditionalist.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralDruid View Post

Unlocked most of the class cards and quite a few of the weapons; never really been sure what constitutes "Rare" and "Uncommon".

What're y'alls preferences for weapon loadouts? .. I usually run with an M-8 Avenger and M-3 Predator 'cos I'm a traditionalist.
    On single player, I got my Sentinel Shepard run around with a complete set.

Mantis X to shatter the glasses of Atlas Mechs and get rid of those pesky snipers. (Usually I prefer N7 Valiant or Incisor, which both weigh less but I just need that god damn achi.)
    Revenant X, because 60/400 is great and the sound of that gun is just SO SATISFYING!
    Tempest X with Ultralight materials for close quarters (I will switch it to N7 Hurricane once I get it to rank X)
    Eviscerator X for charging around when the bulk of the enemy is assault troopers or husks. (I also switch to Scimitar X if the mission involves a large number of husks.)
    Phalanx X for quick swaps and still keeping quite the punch when I need reload. I also love the sound of this gun.

First playthrough was on insanity. Now I'm on normal for shits and giggles, but Atlas Mechs die too fast after I punch through the glass so I still don't have the hijacker achi. I might pump the difficulty back to insanity just for prolonging firefights too, it is great fun switching weapons instead of reloading.

I still have 35% bonus for my power cooldowns, and with Inferno Armor on, I can still throw, warp and overload fast enough even while Tech Armor is up. Any more cooldown bonus and my Throws get off CD before the projectiles hit their target, and considering Liara has similar CD for Singularity, it just makes things way too easy.

Edit: The bonus applies when I'm with Phaeston X. I dropped the shotgun to be able to keep the bonus while using Revenant.

For multi I couldn't get the Revenant yet. I'm using Vindicator in it's place until I got it. I just can't let go of that great machine gun sound while doing "tons of damage."
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-03-19 at 04:29 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I just run with the Black Widow nothing else, its amazing for all situations. It can take out gold mechs in about 6 shots (which is one reload) i play an infiltrator by the way.

I got an Asari Adept and the Geth Pulse Rifle in my first spectre pack. One was very welcome. The other one not so much. :/

Deleted
    AHMAGAD THE MAIL IS FINALLY WORKING ON THE GOD DAMN APP! *does a little happy dance*

*coughs* Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. Pretty damn great to finally receive messages I didn't get before.

10+ Year Old Account

I have wondered that myself. There are guides that say only certain things drop in certain packs, but I know I have seen anything drop in veteran. The only thing I hate about veteran is that it usually drops a weapon I already have. I was always a mattock fan. The phalanx has godly accuracy with upgrades. Does anyone know if the Shield Harness exists in ME3 for single player?

I'm getting more and more convinced that to help protect against future leaks (after the first debacle) Bioware decided to release the ending in two parts and we will find out about that second part on April 6th when Bioware has their ME panel at PAX.

I have a dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    If that's true Bioware are the trolls of the decade. I wouldn't even be mad, I'd go: "Well played Bioware. Well played indeed. ಠ_ರೃ"

(I sure hope they are going to release another ending)
    That would be seriously amazing if they managed to cover up the real ending like this and for this long. Can't wait for the panel on 6th! D: