Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Vague?

I could understand when some people still didnt belive it when the we will get our warchief back was said (although it was pretty clear itself) but now?

They didnt said our goal was restore Thrall, they said We will "HELP Thrall" reinstate as Warchief.

Seriously, i dont know what you guys need to convince yourselves, but they said it pretty clearly.ç

What they said is definitive, you jsut for some reason dont want to accept it.
    Just give us the source please.

Deleted
    Clearly Magatha Grimtotem will be connected with Garrosh plot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ormeia View Post
    That unrelated boss has to be a giant Squid/Octopus
    The fleet consists out of 4 ships, each ship gives the raid a buff
    When the encounter starts the Squid/Octopus throws a tentacle on each of the ships!
    You have to kill of those tentacles, but on each ship you will have adds spawning (more tentacles and little crabs)
    When you have killed of all 4 tentacles the Squid/Octopus will raise his head above the water and you will have to nuke it down, in the meanwhile even more adds will spawn which you have to defeat!
    So deathwing 2.0? =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappers View Post
    Well, often the Old Gods haven't had an expansion centered around them, as they don't like being the center of attention, so perhaps like in WotLK they make Azshara the "mainvillain", but N'zoth pops up during a midtier, and we all know that he is really the boss behind it all, just like Yogg was in WotLK.
    I think she'll get plenty of face time, but in the end it's N'Zoth who is the big bad. Esp. becuase i think after him that'll be the end of the Old Gods in WoW PvE lore. I think after we deal with him the focus of PvE will land squarely on the bning leagion first with taking out KJ and then for the grand finale of WoW Sargaras.

Just a wild ass guess;
    5.3= Take out Garrosh, only to find out N'Zoth had a tentacle in it.
    6.0= kill Random stuff, Azshara going ape
    6.1= kill more stuff , Azshara still going ape
    6.2= kill her finally
    6.3= kill n'zoth
    7.0= illidan is back somehow, new class demonhunter
    7.1= kill burning leagion stuff
    7.2= same
    7.3= kill KJ
    8.0 =kill more burnign legion
    8.1= same
    8.2= same
    8.3= take out Sargaras, end WoW.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people thinking it will be a raid? Why not a event like Reclaiming Echo Isles....?
    Survival is Key

Im sure if Trade Prince Gallywix is not doing anything by then they will add him.

Or just leave him in Limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Joben View Post
    Why are people thinking it will be a raid? Why not a event like Reclaiming Echo Isles....?
    Because they said so, read the full thread or read the frontpage.

Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    On the MMO Front page it's Saying Last Patch of MoP not the event that introduce us in MoP.
    It's amazing how many people are misreading this. Well, actually, it's not amazing, but sad.

I think something interesting that could be done from a horde perspective, is that Horde characters follow thrall in through the entrance in Ashara while alliance players go in through the northern barrens. Eventually the two sides meet before grommash hold, and since thrall is basically world hero 2.0 since cata, Varian recognizes that thrall should be the one to reclaim the horde. He sits outside and lets the horde players storm grommash hold.

This is my idea for how it will work out for the horde.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Damaged as opposed to Theramore being DESTROYED?

Anywho I wonder if this means they're putting Thrall back as Warchief or maybe Horde'll get Vol'Jin as an interim.
    Yeah the big difference being Theramore is a little Dock with no faction leader that no one really visits anymore, OG is the horde capital and at the heart of the horde (and no I have an ally 85 as well as my horde character before anyone goes there :P).

I think Jaina would make a great surprise 2nd last boss. After all the whole thing about MOP expansion is the energy swing between good and evil and the influence that the Sha have on people kind of like the old goods influencing and corrupting from the background. I think it would make for a great dynamic to have faction characters thrown into this. It would also be great to see them shake up the lore not just adding the new but closing some of the old chapters of wow history.

As for the current belf leader yes it would be good to see a stronger character in charge possibly a return of the high elfs to silvermoon but that will never happen while the current leader is in charge. I don't think it would make any sense for him to be corrupted though but maybe him laying down his life to help bring down the final raid bosses.
    Last edited by mmoc27998aed0b; 2012-03-21 at 03:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappers View Post
    Because they said so, read the full thread or read the frontpage.
    Says no where that I can see that it will be a raid. Just says it will be part of the last patch, you know how many things can be a patch besides a raid?
    Survival is Key

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    Thrall, Aggra and their kid are in Theramore to have talks with Jaina and Varian when Garrosh goes batshit and nukes it. Jaina, Aggra and the brat are mortally wounded sending Thrall and Varian into super saiyan mode on Garrosh who legs it back to Orgrimmar.

When we get there and finally kick his arse, a portal opens up behind him and a pit lord comes through and incapacitates everyone before ushering Garrosh through. Yes he pulled a Keal'thas on us...

Next expansion we get to deal with the Burning Legion on their homeworld and their new puppet

Can i haz cookiez nao ?
    This would not surprise me in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I'm pretty sure there will be an important alliance figure in the raid teaming up with Garrosh. Maybe it's a corrup jaina or something, only time will tell.
    {broken sig link}

Quote Originally Posted by sixkills View Post
    I'm pretty sure there will be an important alliance figure in the raid teaming up with Garrosh. Maybe it's a corrup jaina or something, only time will tell.
    They did say that Jaina was getting very powerful and very violent, so if there is a major alliance character to join Garrosh, it would seem that she is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dance Pants View Post
    They did say that Jaina was getting very powerful and very violent, so if there is a major alliance character to join Garrosh, it would seem that she is it.
    After Garrosh destroys Theramore? You know, Jaina's home?

Please tell me you were joking.
    Last edited by Callax; 2012-03-21 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    didnt they say that he had been doing some weird shit in the basement of ogrimmar? so my thought process is -> basement -> creepy experiments -> some undead professor. probably the brother of the undead professor in ICC or EVEN WORSE: HIS NEPHEW!!!

anyway, im excited to go raid ogrimmar I guess but please blizzard. I dont care what you say when you say "we think 7-8 bosses is perfect for an instance". IT IS NOT!
    I want to see at least 9 other bosses next to garrosh. its cool if one boss is more like an event (battleship, chess event, flameleviathan, etc). I'd also love to see a bonus boss like sinestra or algalon. preferably one that isnt really part of the "server first race" because there is some quest chained to it like in ulduar when you had to collect the seals and whatnot. make it hard, make us suffer, make the race long, make the lore fit. ready set go blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    After Garrosh destroys Theramore? You know, Jaina's home?

Please tell me you were joking.
    Well assuming that we're still going with an Old God pulling the strings, enhancing her abilities, driving her insane to further his own purposes, she wouldn't exactly be in control.

Then again who knows how its going to go, we're just speculating here.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im hoping Gamon wont be a boss but that he will help us and forgive us for the times we killed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Gamon, the secret Hellscream Agent. Spying on players since -04.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

why is everyone so eager to kill Garrosh, does no one see the connection with {grom >> blood curse >> heroic sacrifice to kill mannoroth} with {garrosh >> corruption >> sacrifice in the end of the event to kill whatever was corrupting him (sha/demon/old god etc..) }.

It sounds a lot more likely that in the end it will be a redemption story than him just being taken out by an event or a raid. Like father, like son.