Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Dragon Soul Difficulty Change - 15% Buff on March 26

Dragon Soul Difficulty Change - 15% Buff on March 26
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    During the scheduled server maintenance on the week of March 26, the “Power of the Aspects” spell will grow more powerful, reducing the health and damage dealt of all enemies in the Dragon Soul raid by 15%. This spell will grow progressively stronger over time to reduce the difficulty and make the encounters more accessible. The spell will affect both normal and Heroic difficulties, but it will not affect the Raid Finder difficulty.

Don’t need the help of the Dragon Aspects? The spell can be disabled by talking to Lord Afrasastrasz at the beginning of Dragon Soul.

We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Soul, and that these changes encourage you to attempt a higher difficulty, or just keep pushing to down that next boss.

Clearing 8/8hc under 3h even more possible

I guess there isn't enough people clearing still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh.ICC all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    euro only?but this should help my guild get heroic started....

Deleted
    Misleading title imo. I was like 'eh wtf 26 March that's on a Monday.. but when i read the blue it stated 'on the week of March 26' which makes more sense!

Deleted
    Woohoo. Maybe my guild can clear Warmaster hc and forward now.... With debuff picking up the slack of the people sucking. -_-

Predictable pattern is predictable!

inb4 "this game sux"

Well its going a bit faster then I thought it would

Deleted
    Yayyyy more boss kills for me

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because MoP beta starts Friday

Deleted
    During the scheduled server maintenance on the week of March 26
    This is a Monday, normally maintenance is on Tuesdays? Unless they are pushing server maintenance on Monday so they can release beta on Tuesday/Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by minywheats View Post
    Well its going a bit faster then I thought it would
    Pandas are around the corner!

Handmaidens for everyone!

Can I trade mine by an Invincible?

Deleted
    It's a good thing that these nerfs are coming so fast (even though i despise them and DS), hopefully it means that MoP wont be far off.

*sigh* 10% really did feel like it was enough to help people along. I wonder how far they are going to nerf the standard 10/25 raid version down. People are already seeing and enjoying the raid content with the Raid Finder Dragon Soul. What is the point of offering a challenge if you keep lowering the bar over and over just so people can jump it?

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Sigh.ICC all over again.
    step of your 5 mile high horse and stop being so "tough". Yes its ICC over again, we've known that since they announced it, this is a debuff that will increase till it reaches 30%. What part of that was hard to understand? Are you gonna QQ when the 20, 25 and 30% debuff comes as well?

Because the instance isn't easy enough already, well woop dee doo...

Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    This is a Monday, normally maintenance is on Tuesdays? Unless they are pushing server maintenance on Monday so they can release beta on Tuesday/Wednesday?
    I must assume there is a Tuesday somewhere in the week of March 26.

Deleted
    I find it amusing that some people are posting "wow, another nerf, wtf" comments. Really, you've known that they were going to progressively nerf it for months now. This shouldn't be a surprise to you.