Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    Where will we see the invites on the battle.net page?
    Yes sir.. check you account page..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    europe bnet down ! beta inc

Wonder if the first wave has been sent out completely yet, let us know guys if your refreshing and your invite appears.

Quote Originally Posted by lientii View Post
    No invite yet, I guess I was a little late getting the annual pass.

CONGRATS to all those who get in the first wave!!! Give us lots of Info/Videos/Screenies

=D
    You know what I was wondering, When I tried to get the annual pass initially I couldn't because of some issue. I had to call into Blizzard to figure it out, so will that delay screw me. Oh well.

For all of us who have been playing a long time (since BC or before then) and signed up for the pass on the first day, we are probably going to get in the first wave. Emails just haven't all gotten out yet. Their system may still be sorting who should be getting invites.

Got the AP on day one, and have been playing since vanilla (with a handful of 1 month breaks over the years). No invite. Is there anyone who HAS had a break in their account who has actually gotten an invite?

THE CLIENT IS AVAILABLE!

The servers aren't up yet, but when I checked my battle.net account, the MoP Beta link was there under games. I've got the install file downloaded (waiting on servers) and was able to queue up a character copy to Gilneas (US) - one of 2 US Beta servers (other was Lost Isles).

Looks like its going live at any moment now !!!

*whistles and turns on Kung FU Panda*

Deleted
    I dont think the invites go out by howl ong you have played lol, im at 599 days played, call me what ever, i think its by region.

i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/JRossA/MoPBeta.jpg

Had to cut out to beginning of it to post it.

Here is proof.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time to break out the old "No beta club" sigs again?

holla

Snipped.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-03-22 at 12:25 AM.

Deleted
    LE meeeeee in !!!!! got my Annual PASSS the second they told it in BlizzCon!!!! leeee me in !!!! iam a refugie

And now to wait for that beta invite. Thanks for the thanks Bibi! :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    europe bnet down ! beta inc
    Hmm? I can access EU battle.net fine right now :S

Deleted
    Here is a pic from the other beta thread:

http://imgur.com/nzzZo.png

I'm guessing beta invites for EU will start tomorow afternoon... it's past 1 am here so don't expect anything .. just saying, account been active since lunch in EU in 2005, been participating at all beta and even Alphas, took the annual pass on day one... but we're EU, so we'll have to wait ! Damn ! I can't wait to play Monk Pandaren and discover all the mysteries of this fantastic culture !

Someone show some proof that you are downloading the beta

North America, subbed since March 2005, ordered Annual Pass while Morhaime was still on stage talking about it. No invite yet.