Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For EU it doesn't matter if you are gaming for 6 years straight, or just for 2 months, or if you got the annual pass last week or right from the start. This is because EU players will get their Bèta invite as soon as it goes live; Blizzard still has legal bindings in the EU to it and so they can't change the annual pass agreement so that is says "in waves". They can in the USA, but not in the EU. So yeah, players from the USA, you got owned by Blizz. Sorry, I feel bad for you.

So much f5 spam on bnet.
    Come at me invite.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Deleted
    No please! Not now! A beta that starts now means Pandaria in July like Starcraft II... I'll be in London in July to work for the Olympic Games (and Paraolimpic games)! :/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Hmm? I can access EU battle.net fine right now :S
    hmm mine is down, We'll be back soon

I feel pretty foolish for saying this but, I don't get it? Can someone explain please? (I know it pertains to the beta but I don't really understand the picture)

10+ Year Old Account
    EU battle net down...mmmm
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Awesome! But it didn't let me in! I have been playing WoW since vanilla beta and got the AP 5 minutes after it was announced! Boooooo to bad luck!

damn hurry up and and send me my invite!

Confirmed, Bnet EU down.

Deleted
    I don't dare go pee.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    i hope only US went out now.
    Since i'm from EU and don't have it YET !!
    Those who have it won't give info, I suspect there's trolling going on in this thread.

I also think Blizz will take time to get all the invites out, and this is just the beginning.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by kindri View Post
    Got the AP on day one, and have been playing since vanilla (with a handful of 1 month breaks over the years). No invite. Is there anyone who HAS had a break in their account who has actually gotten an invite?
    I've been a sub since day 1, took a 3 month break like 2 years ago. Beta is on my profile. Can't download it yet but have characters transferred waiting.

f my life. I never get selected on day 1. Got best PC possible, registered anual pass day 1, being playing since day 1 in 2004... GL to all of you

CHILL PEOPLE of anything those of the press would more than likely get invites first.. MMO-Champ being one, and with the no NDA who wouldn't post a screenshot..

PLease, CHILL OUT

Deleted
    I presume everyone f5ing the Battle.net account management page is the reason it's gone offline... lol

No Beta Club

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylanx63 View Post
    I feel pretty foolish for saying this but, I don't get it? Can someone explain please? (I know it pertains to the beta but I don't really understand the picture)
    Blizzard has begun to activate beta for those who have the Annual Pass.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Annual Pass back in January, subscribed since 1/21/05 never missing a month, no invite yet

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    bnet up again, no beta

I speculate that only the veteran, AP and press-related guys/gals, regardless of their regions has gotten their invites, and the first batch of US-players. Why?
    Bous has it, and (s)he is from France and the eu account management has just went into maintenance.

Tinfoil hat much?