Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Hell that datapad app is cool. If you have all upgrades you can kinda have 100% readiness all the time. Love it already I don´t like the Infiltrator app tho because the controls are a bit weird.
    Yup. That's an awesome way to keep the readiness up. Like I said, I just started an ME2 playthrough I can import to ME3. I can still keep the readiness rating up on a decent level just by using the app now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Dear players...

Don't select Cerberus on gold, then select Human Vanguard and repeatedly charge into rooms full of turrets/guardians on hacking waves.
    Brb, gonna go try this out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Yup. That's an awesome way to keep the readiness up. Like I said, I just started an ME2 playthrough I can import to ME3. I can still keep the readiness rating up on a decent level just by using the app now and then.

Brb, gonna go try this out.
    And the best is that you can use it on your iPhone too Nice to be able to manage the fleets when I have nothing to do at work.

Edit: Not quite sure if the shorter missions are better than the 6hr missions. Do you earn more when you use the 6hrs?
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-03-22 at 01:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    And the best is that you can use it on your iPhone too Nice to be able to manage the fleets when I have nothing to do at work.

Edit: Not quite sure if the shorter missions are better than the 6hr missions. Do you earn more when you use the 6hrs?
    You get a tad more readiness and a bit more money I think. I personally prefer the 3 hour ones. If you just want to increase your readiness fast and ignore the money gain, just tap the 1 hour ones. I did the 3 hour ones so I could get a decent amount of readiness and money. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Anyone knows if there is a way to buy ME3 DLC spending $/euros and avoid bioware points?
    I wish. Everyone starting doing that after Microsoft did. It is the carnival profit method where the amount of tickets you buy can or will be uneven to what prices are forcing you to always buy more beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    After the IFF missions, you have two missions before the Normandy is assaulted by the collectors. Plenty of time to do both Tali's and Legion's loyalty missions as long as you're done with everything before getting the IFF.

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 02:08 PM ----------

I am totally gonna be using those terms from now on.
    Wrong, you only get 1 mission before Joker has to drop on his knees before EDI. You get out with shuttle after IFF, then when you come back after the mission, everyone is gone.

Trust me, I've completed ME 2 9 times.

So, in order to save everyone, all missions bar IFF must be done before you take it on, then when you recruit Legion, you can activate him and he will immediately ask for you help dealing with the heretics.

Only thing that might be problematic is to recruit legion after finishing all side missions and loyalty mission, then give him off to cerberus. That way, you won't have a mission to take shuttle on. I'll try it out with my next run of ME 2, damn it is so much work to if you lose your save games when the PC dies. I had romanced ashley ME 1 then ME 2 saves ready... Just.... "whimper" ... Going for Ash once again in ME 1 right now.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear players...

Don't select Cerberus on gold, then select Human Vanguard and repeatedly charge into rooms full of turrets/guardians on hacking waves.
    Human Vanguards exist on gold? You lie. They always quit mid-game on silver and gold for me.

Asari Vanguards are actually useful with stasis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Human Vanguards exist on gold? You lie. They always quit mid-game on silver and gold for me.

Asari Vanguards are actually useful with stasis.
    I had 2, and they were actually useful until wave 5-6 where they insisted on constantly charging rooms full of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Wrong, you only get 1 mission before Joker has to drop on his knees before EDI. You get out with shuttle after IFF, then when you come back after the mission, everyone is gone.

Trust me, I've completed ME 2 9 times.

So, in order to save everyone, all missions bar IFF must be done before you take it on, then when you recruit Legion, you can activate him and he will immediately ask for you help dealing with the heretics.

Only thing that might be problematic is to recruit legion after finishing all side missions and loyalty mission, then give him off to cerberus. That way, you won't have a mission to take shuttle on. I'll try it out with my next run of ME 2, damn it is so much work to if you lose your save games when the PC dies. I had romanced ashley ME 1 then ME 2 saves ready... Just.... "whimper" ... Going for Ash once again in ME 1 right now.
    I completed my latest ME2 run with my Infiltrator about a month ago, and I had a grace period of 2 missions before the Normandy was attacked. I got both of their loyalty missions done in that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 2, and they were actually useful until wave 5-6 where they insisted on constantly charging rooms full of things.
    Biotic charge really shouldn't be used unless you need to heal yourself on silver and gold, or unless you need to save an ally/get somewhere quickly. My opinion anyway.

I think vanguard is a terribly balanced class for multiplayer. In one sense, they're ridiculously OP. My vanguard has about a 1.8 second CD on charge. I'm literally invincible 95% of the time. But if I come up against something that has an instant death melee attack like a Banshee, I'm useless. If I charge I'll die, but if I don't charge my damage is reduced to that of a wet noodle. A good vanguard can easily solo the early waves, even on gold difficulty. But when the stronger enemies show up, vanguard becomes the most useless class in the game. Late game, there is nothing a vanguard can do that every other class can't do better.

10+ Year Old Account
    On another note, does anyone know if there is a way I can get my N7 Patch if I bought the collector's edition digitally over Origin?

On another note, does anyone know if there is a way I can get my N7 Patch if I bought the collector's edition digitally over Origin?
    Don't think there's one when buying on Origin. :/

Preorder or regular Digital Deluxe?

I have it. As Preorder. You are supposed to get an e-mail with the codes you are supposed to redeem from the social.bioware.bla bla site where you can see you registered in game content.

If it is preorder, you get 3 sets of codes. (1 for M55 Argus, 1 for AT-12 Raider, 1 for N7 Warfare Pack)

However, there might be some mix-ups with the order confirmation mails and they forget sending you the codes.

Just open Origin Help, click Live Chat on top, wait 2 mins, have someone answer, tell that you have X and you need Y. Depending on how nice the assistant is, you may get a 15% discount on your next purchase, valid for a month. Whole deal takes about 15 minutes tops.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I completed my latest ME2 run with my Infiltrator about a month ago, and I had a grace period of 2 missions before the Normandy was attacked. I got both of their loyalty missions done in that time.
    Finished ME2 again 2 days ago, I had 2 missions after the IFF one as well. Took Legion to Tali's trial and then did the heretic mission after that.

Guess who EA paid for some good press?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/in-game/46814813/#46814813

Couldn't help but leave a comment on the guys facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Finished ME2 again 2 days ago, I had 2 missions after the IFF one as well. Took Legion to Tali's trial and then did the heretic mission after that.
    When I did that I watched kelly turn into paste.

Though my runs were always on insanity, perhaps that's the difference?

Could be, never got through Insanity in ME2 myself.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/8TYEo.jpg

hah, 4th most viewed

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 03:37 PM ----------

Insanity makes no difference, if you do a mission after the normandy is attacked then she gets the goo.

Insanity makes no difference, if you do a mission after the normandy is attacked then she gets the goo.
    That's what I'm trying to tell.

Deleted
    From the wiki

POSSIBLE GLITCH: It has been confirmed that you can do two more missions after this mission, provided that you don't talk to the geth right away (after activating it) to get its loyalty mission, i.e. you do another mission before acquiring the loyalty mission. However this does not apply if all other loyalty missions have been completed, if this is the case and you do not activate the geth you are immediately confronted by the Collectors.
    After the mission where you meet Legion.