Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Eh even if you don't rush through the story you will still have to do multiplayer to get the 4k.
    I'd honestly like to see some proof of that when people have scrutinized every inch of the previous games and seen how it affects ME3. There's quite a few decisions in ME1 and 2 that have quite an impact on your EMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'd honestly like to see some proof of that when people have scrutinized every inch of the previous games and seen how it affects ME3. There's quite a few decisions in ME1 and 2 that have quite an impact on your EMS.
    Go to the wiki, add it all up. Or just take my word for it. Looking through war assets on the wiki, by cherry picking between paragon and renegade decisions, I was able to find about 3850 EMS. Even if you could somehow get full credit for the Krogan and Salarians, you'd still be like 50 EMS short.

Unless there's a big thing we're missing it's not possible. And it's not about scrutinizing the previous games. All EMS data is contained in ME3, so it's all about looking through the game's files.

Hm, that is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Hm, that is interesting.
    With one or two more DLC packs I'm sure it will be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by proguer View Post
    There we go, ME4 announced.
    Lol.

In all seriousness, I really doubt we've seen the last of the Mass Effect universe. Whether it's called 4 or not is irrelevant to me. With endings like these, and the fact that they've stated themselves that more is coming, there's no doubt we'll see more installments.

I just honest-to-God hope that the Retake movement doesn't wreck anything awesome that Bioware has had lined up for us following ME3. That is my biggest fear in this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet they're going to sell the new ending as DLC for $15 for 5 minuttes of gameplay, or ME4.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Hudson

I don't imagine this will be left like this for long so I'll supply the quote:

Hudson started his career as a technical artist, developing art for video games at Bioware, on many games, including Baldur's Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic. He became game director on Knights of the Old Republic, butchering Mass Effect 3 and Jade Empire

Not anything major but it did amuse me, wasn't a well planned edit imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Hudson

I don't imagine this will be left like this for long so I'll supply the quote:

Hudson started his career as a technical artist, developing art for video games at Bioware, on many games, including Baldur's Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic. He became game director on Knights of the Old Republic, butchering Mass Effect 3 and Jade Empire

Not anything major but it did amuse me, wasn't a well planned edit imo.
    lol Butthurt fan. What the fuck was wrong with Jade Empire? That game was beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    lol Butthurt fan. What the fuck was wrong with Jade Empire? That game was beast.
    Yea, you aren't the only one who finds that strange.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Not my pictures but I had something similar. I rushed through the main story so I had very little EMS. Around 2-3k if I remember correctly.
    I had the same result with low EMS, both ash and tali were dead. Ash then appeared on the normandy with edi and joker. Because I was so annoyed with the ending I reloaded after boarding the citadel to try get one that didn't suck, this time james was on the normandy instead of ash, It made me believe it was a bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, you aren't the only one who finds that strange.
    I want to say the butchering part was only for Mass Effect 3, but I could be wrong. If I am, then I'm with ya on being confused because Jade Empire was totally awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I want to say the butchering part was only for Mass Effect 3, but I could be wrong. If I am, then I'm with ya on being confused because Jade Empire was totally awesome.
    Yeah, I'd expect it to be someones quick edit where they didn't stop to think about the grammatical implications of positioning the word incorrectly.

What with Wikipedia vandals often being so hot on that, and all.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Jade Empire is awesome. I just started playing it through again before ME3 was released. But it somehow got dropped after ME3's release date... *cough*

Also, is it just me or does Adept seriously feel extremely weak in the beginning of ME2? I'm just wondering will it be like this in ME3 once I've finished and imported this playthrough. The recharge times for everything are ridiculously high, my guns practically do no damage at all... Most of the time I just have to wait behind a corner for Warp, Shockwave or Singularity to recharge while my squadmates usually kill everyone during that waiting. I'm not very amused. :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Jade Empire is awesome. I just started playing it through again before ME3 was released. But it somehow got dropped after ME3's release date... *cough*

Also, is it just me or does Adept seriously feel extremely weak in the beginning of ME2? I'm just wondering will it be like this in ME3 once I've finished and imported this playthrough. The recharge times for everything are ridiculously high, my guns practically do no damage at all... Most of the time I just have to wait behind a corner for Warp, Shockwave or Singularity to recharge while my squadmates usually kill everyone during that waiting. I'm not very amused. :|
    Adept was bleh in ME2 (somewhat deserved for what you can do in ME1...)
    In ME3 though the Combo's and cooldown/combo effect talents make it pretty funny.

just a quick post about MP

Infiltrator + N7 Valiant = GOD. I promoted my Infiltrator and reseted it to level 1. Did a random bronze challenge, went 1st place with 75 kils + 75 sniper kills and 20 HS

Adept is one of the strongest classes in ME3. The whole weight mechanic entirely imbalanced them. 1-2 Sec CDs on everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Adept was bleh in ME2 (somewhat deserved for what you can do in ME1...)
    In ME3 though the Combo's and cooldown/combo effect talents make it pretty funny.
    Yeah. I mean I loved being an Adept on ME1 so I thought that would be the most "logical" choice for me to go for now that I started a new playthrough. My main Shepard is a Vanguard and I also have an Infiltrator so I thought this would be somewhat in the same alley. But I seriously feel like a scaredy, squishy sponge on my Adept right now. It has gotten a bit better with talent upgrades but it's just a bit ridiculous. I mean I died at the Horizon to that big, armored fellow in the end on normal about three times since I just couldn't dish out enough damage. The SMG is really crappy and I can't kill regular enemies like Husks even if I empty a whole barrel of bullets. The Heavy Pistol does more damage but with my awesome aiming skills I'm missing half of the time, even though with the pistol you should make every shot count. And well... I can't be using my missile launcher all the time. Keeping my hopes up for ME3...

Yeah. I mean I loved being an Adept on ME1 so I thought that would be the most "logical" choice for me to go for now that I started a new playthrough. My main Shepard is a Vanguard and I also have an Infiltrator so I thought this would be somewhat in the same alley. But I seriously feel like a scaredy, squishy sponge on my Adept right now. It has gotten a bit better with talent upgrades but it's just a bit ridiculous. I mean I died at the Horizon to that big, armored fellow in the end on normal about three times since I just couldn't dish out enough damage. The SMG is really crappy and I can't kill regular enemies like Husks even if I empty a whole barrel of bullets. The Heavy Pistol does more damage but with my awesome aiming skills I'm missing half of the time, even though with the pistol you should make every shot count. And well... I can't be using my missile launcher all the time. Keeping my hopes up for ME3...
    Try doing Lair of the Shadow Broker ASAP, to get the SMG from there.

You mean the Locust? that's from the Kasumi DLC

Deleted
    That was actually going to be my next target but I think TIM is going to throw me on a plate to the Collectors next.