Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The eidolons seem like a really cool idea... Just checked your wiki page for the first time in awhile, the new zone is comming along nicely...

Which dungeon will you be doing next? =O My favourite part of your whole concept

Keep up the good work =D

Well, mere compliments do not do you justice.

I really wish you worked for Blizzard, and I'm not saying this ''just because'' I really do.

You have this view on the game... just something fresh that at the same times makes me remenber of the ''good ol' days'' , and the new ideas you came up to leveling etc, are just brilliant.

Kudos to you my good sir.

You've posted this multiple times before, including before Cata came. We get it, please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    You've posted this multiple times before, including before Cata came. We get it, please stop.
    It' all one thread. It's just bumped when he updates. Don't be a jerk and stifle this mastermind's creativity :P
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the comments everyone, they're both encouraging and appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Havocz View Post
    Which dungeon will you be doing next? =O My favourite part of your whole concept
    The dungeons will be the Hanging Tower, Ahn'Vekir, and Terrormaw Hold, in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    Do you get it?

Do you really?

Quote Originally Posted by Janell6754 View Post
    It would be a good reason for blizzard to send us back to northrend, but i would like it called something i bit more, loreish, like the Nerubian Empire or something
    Actually, undead nerubians in WC3 shout "for the Spider Kingdom!" when they attack, so the name is accurate lorewise. I tried some others - Forgotten Empires, Darkness of Azjol-Nerub, Rise of the Nerubians... but nothing does it for me quite like 'The Spider Kingdom.'

Golden Yak
    I like your ideas.
    Let me suggest you.
    Don't you think it will be nice to have CoT dungeon which will show us past of the Anub'arak?
    It will be nice to see some lore about traitor king.
    Last edited by Black Rider; 2012-02-23 at 07:50 AM.

Deleted
    Random dude in "Amateur expansion idea beats Blizzard hands down" non shocker.

How did you do this and capture my imagination seconds, and Blizzard has hundreds of people working on stuff that makes me "meh".

Excellent work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Popgun View Post
    Random dude in "Amateur expansion idea beats Blizzard hands down" non shocker.

How did you do this and capture my imagination seconds, and Blizzard has hundreds of people working on stuff that makes me "meh".

Excellent work.
    This is why I love Yak´s work so much !! When I first found that thread and read through his concepts I was like "OMG why does Blizz never release such great content".

I am really disappointed about the cata zones and the lack of good story in them. The only zone I like is Hyjal because I always liked the whole War of the Ancients story and books. The other zones where just stupid. Indiana Jones, anyone?

Please Yak hire for Blizz !!! They need some fresh minds with good ideas like you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Golden Yak
    I like your ideas.
    Let me suggest you.
    Don't you think it will be nice to have CoT dungeon which will show us past of the Anub'arak?
    It will be nice to see some lore about traitor king.
    Regarding Anub'arak, there will be lore about him that can be found in records throughout the Spider Kingdom - something like Archaeology would be used to uncover it.

Players can also visit his tomb in Ahn'Saron, the third zone.

I am planning to make a Caverns of Time dungeon - it will go further back in time than we've ever gone before.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I really wish you worked for Blizzard, and I'm not saying this ''just because'' I really do.
    Real life unfortunately doesn't work like that. The way that people acquire design jobs is by developing qualifications and accomplishments doing other games. Game development careers are not built on producing the game design equivalent of fanfiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! I really enjoyed all your works! I wouldn't mind if it was a real game!

It's amazing that you're still updating this. It looks awesome.

Could you incorporate Dragon Soul into this?
    So maybe plant the three maws in Dragonblight into your maps, maybe deceased or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

really cool concept art and really neat ideas. Although there are some stuff I do not like, such as the Argent Dawn should be the one's guarding the Icevrown Citadel. The Scourge should be making a new citadel under the order of their new corrupted king, perhaps in Storms peak. The trolls of Zuk'Drak should of re-taking their kingdom, instead of the Twilights hammer under control, but there could be battles between the trolls and twilight hammers cults in the area. They should also have made the Trolls as one nation, perhaps actually having the Zandalar island in use and the capitals of the trolls. It's great though
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    It's amazing that you're still updating this. It looks awesome.

Could you incorporate Dragon Soul into this?
    So maybe plant the three maws in Dragonblight into your maps, maybe deceased or something?
    I did add some elements to the zone description in light of Dragon Soul's events.

The dread maw Go'rath lies slain, and the other Forgotten Ones have withdrawn into the darkness of the underworld, leaving great sinkholes surrounding Wyrmrest. The Accord will require aid in making sure that no more horrors rise from them.
    I may revisit the Dragonblight map to add sinkholes and damage Wyrmrest, but I want to focus on other stuff first.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    really cool concept art and really neat ideas. Although there are some stuff I do not like, such as the Argent Dawn should be the one's guarding the Icevrown Citadel. The Scourge should be making a new citadel under the order of their new corrupted king, perhaps in Storms peak. The trolls of Zuk'Drak should of re-taking their kingdom, instead of the Twilights hammer under control, but there could be battles between the trolls and twilight hammers cults in the area. They should also have made the Trolls as one nation, perhaps actually having the Zandalar island in use and the capitals of the trolls. It's great though
    Thanks for the post. Re.: your points

-The Ashen Verdict still endures, and there is an Argent Crusade presence in Icecrown Citadel. But the Ebon Blade have completely relocated to there, while the Argent Crusade has tasks to attend to all across Azeroth. They cannot possibly equal the forces of the Ebon Blade in Icecrown. Mograine also feels that the Ebon Blade are better suited to attending Bolvar - they understand struggling with the power of darkness in a way the Argent Crusade cannot.

-The Scourge has splintered into multiple factions - the greater majority of the Scourge is slumbering in accordance with Bolvar's will, which still remains uncorrupted. Several of the splinter factions have joined forces with the Twilight Cult. The remaining factions are small and in hiding - they have nowhere near the resources needed to construct a new stronghold on the scale of Icecrown Citadel.

-According to Blizzard, the Drakkari trolls have been driven almost to extinction. With their gods dead and their empire in ruins, in their desperation they have reached out to darker powers - most of them have joined the Twilight Cult. I toyed with the idea of having the villainous Zandalari be involved, but I decided to have them oppose the Twilight Cult.

Amazing!!
    Make a private Server with Maphacks
    I would play there

Deleted
    Give this guy a medal, im balls deep in this but came up for air to congratulate ! EPIC, just click the wowpedia links!

Awesome as always O_O.

The Eidolons and the new zone look just great.

Deleted
    daamn, this is some impressive work, tho I stopped at 1 thing.

how the hell did u make those custom maps ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    daamn, this is some impressive work, tho I stopped at 1 thing.

how the hell did u make those custom maps ?
    leet skills? Because he sure as hell has them 0_o