10+ Year Old Account
    Grenades 1-shot me on Hardcore too. And sometimes I would randomly get 1-hit killed from full shields/health out of nowhere (no grenade indicator), I still don't know how those deaths even happened. I think on Hardcore/Insanity the Turrets can pretty much kill you in 0.2 secs. Thank god I could hack them as Infiltrator and turn them on the enemy
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Grenades 1-shot me on Hardcore too. And sometimes I would randomly get 1-hit killed from full shields/health out of nowhere (no grenade indicator), I still don't know how those deaths even happened. I think on Hardcore/Insanity the Turrets can pretty much kill you in 0.2 secs. Thank god I could hack them as Infiltrator and turn them on the enemy
    Yeah the turrets are even dangerous on normal and can kill you quite fast too. I assume that they do massive damage on hardcore and insanity. The worst Cerberus mobs out there are Phantoms tho. Oh god how I hate thee ... Those fast bastards. At least I have a big advantage against cerberus because I am an Infiltrator so I can hack those mechs and the smoke clouds are no problem either because of the sniper rifle.

The worst mobs out there are banshees without doubt. I hate those scary basterds.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah the turrets are even dangerous on normal and can kill you quite fast too. I assume that they do massive damage on hardcore and insanity. The worst Cerberus mobs out there are Phantoms tho. Oh god how I hate thee ... Those fast bastards. At least I have a big advantage against cerberus because I am an Infiltrator so I can hack those mechs and the smoke clouds are no problem either because of the sniper rifle.

The worst mobs out there are banshees without doubt. I hate those scary basterds.

My frist play on ME3 was on insanity and I found Phantom's to be my biggest problem absolute nightmare at times, that and i had to do Kai Lang about 10 times. I played as a Soldier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    My frist play on ME3 was on insanity and I found Phantom's to be my biggest problem absolute nightmare at times, that and i had to do Kai Lang about 10 times. I played as a Soldier.
    The biggest problem about Phantoms is that they are so fast that you can easily overlook one and then suddenly he stabs you with his blade and ofc insta death.

Edit: Kai Leng .... How I hate this wannabe chinese ninja mongrel. OMG

Deleted
    Liara, Stasis counters Phantoms so hard ^.^
    EDI decoys work quite well too, or you can hammer them in the head to really take them down fast if you can :d

Banshee's going immune to things for a while is just annoying though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    EDI decoys work quite well too, or you can hammer them in the head to really take them down fast if you can :d

Thats why I love having Liara and Javik in my group on Nightmare and Insanity because they have huge CC. EDI and Tali work for that purpose too. At least if you play a DPS class like Soldier or Infiltrator (sniper)

I always used James and Garrus in my squad, definitly not the best choice for an insanity playthrough haha (i was tearing my hair out at times trust me)

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/ALwyt.jpg

Took long enough...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I always used James and Garrus in my squad, definitly not the best choice for an insanity playthrough haha (i was tearing my hair out at times trust me)
    You know on my first playthrough I used the groupmembers I liked the most and not those who work the best for my spec. That was funny.

BTW: I can now say that there is no way to save Miranda on Horizon if you have no ME2 save. I tried it 3 times now and it just does not work. Warned her about Kai Leng, Cerberus and gave her Alliance resources and still she dies.

15+ Year Old Account

I love turrets because sabotage can take control of them. Phantoms are so annoying. I love how the Bioware tip says "Destroy a phantoms sword to make them weak in melee". Those buggers don't stand still long enough to destroy it heh.

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 08:53 AM ----------

Took long enough...
    I still need a salarian engineer. I want to play with decoy while its still extremely overpowered
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I still need a salarian engineer. I want to play with decoy while its still extremely overpowered
    It isn't op atall!
    * Pokerface

BTW: I can now say that there is no way to save Miranda on Horizon if you have no ME2 save. I tried it 3 times now and it just does not work. Warned her about Kai Leng, Cerberus and gave her Alliance resources and still she dies.
    Yeah, I think the default game assumes you didn't do her loyalty mission in ME2, based on the conversation you have about Oriana. In my ME2 import game Shepard says something like "Wtf Miranda I thought we took care of your sister already," but that didn't happen in my no-import playthrough.
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-03-26 at 01:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Yeah, I think the default game assumes you didn't do her loyalty mission in ME2, based on the conversation you have about Oriana.
    Yep I think so too. Kinda silly that they force you to play ME2 all over again just to experience most of the story. Back then I still had a Playstation and so I had ME2 on the PS. Now I have an xbox because the PS "died". So I would have to buy the game again for the xbox just to have most of the choices.

Well maybe I will do that later but I can´t get arsed to play that again atm.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-03-26 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Spoiler*

Regarding Thane, I heard that If you don't talk to him in the hospital before citadel attack he will be replaced by Hold the Line-Dude during the citadel attack scene, but then can you still go talk to him afterward? Can you contact him at the very end when you say goodbye to all your former team member through holoconf? Or is it assumed that he dies from his illness anyway?

I was dicking around on the wiki. Not even sure how I got here, but I somehow ended up looking at Legion's Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff. Anyone else surprised that he plays video games?

"Gamer profile for Infiltrait0rN7

Galaxy of Fantasy:

Most Used Character: John Smith, Level 612 Ardat-Yakshi Necromancer

Group Affiliation: N/A

Most Recent Boss Defeated: K'l'rh, Rachni Blood Wizard

Awards:

- Best Supporter/Healer (Event: Scourge of the Thresher Dragon)

- Best Unit Efficiency (Event: Return of the Cyber-Protheans)

- Winner (Event: Crystal Genophage Elimination Platinum)

Infractions:

- Suspected use of VI play assistance (direct control of twenty-seven pets without use of behavior macros); challenged and overturned

- Suspected use of VI play assistance (reaction time better than possible for organics); challenged and overturned

- Suspected use of hacking for direct server access (tactics better than possible without knowledge of underlying code behavior); challenged and overturned

- Unsportsmanlike behavior (taunting during Crystal Genophage Elimination Platinum); accepted 3-day account suspension

N7 Code of Honor: Medal of Duty:

Player Score: 15,999,999,999 (max)

Most Preferred Class: Sniper

Least Preferred Class: Melee

Sniper Rifle Kills: 200,917 since last server reset

Shotgun Kills: 3

Grim Terminus Alliance:

Award: Abolitionist (Complete full playthrough without any slave kills, free all slaves encountered)

Award: Cure for What Ails You (Kill 100+ quarians)

Geth Attack: Eden Prime Fundraising Edition:

Donation Level: Ultra Platinum

Player Score: 0 (Purchased but not played)

Fleet and Flotilla: Interactive Cross-Species Relationship Simulator:

"Based on the Bestselling Vid!"

Playtime: 75 hours, 6 minutes

Player Score: 15 (Hopeless) "

Took long enough...
    Phantoms are cake with Stasis, it's so nom. And make sure you upgrade it with bubble, that thing is insanely nice.

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I was dicking around on the wiki. Not even sure how I got here, but I somehow ended up looking at Legion's Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff. Anyone else surprised that he plays video games?
    -snip-
    Those files always crack me up. I love how he scores "Hopeless" on the cross-species relationships.

Deleted

<SNIP>
    Surprised me as much as Jack's interest in poetry. And I still love Grunt's searches and purchases. Silly krogan. :>

Deleted
    Galaxy of Fantasy:

Most Used Character: John Smith, Level 612 Ardat-Yakshi Necromancer
    I wish Bioware would actually make a Galaxy of Fantasy MMO:P Ardat-Yakhi necromancer soulds like it would be fun to play.

i disagree, Geth Primes are the worse, they can pop turrets, drones, have a long range weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    i disagree, Geth Primes are the worse, they can pop turrets, drones, have a long range weapon...
    Whenever your up against Geth put Tali in your group or get an engineer in multiplayer. Sabotage any prime you see and watch them decimate the other geth while you shoot the crap out of it without it firing back at you. Also Stasis freezes them as well I believe.

Phantoms were cake for me because I rolled with Liara and Javik and was a Vanguard(Nova owns phantoms). Stasis bubble + biotic charge + nova + one shotgun blast or melee and they crumple. Or singularity + lift grenade or biotic charge + nova worked really well too.

A Banshee mixed with other troops was the worst for me. Immune to stasis because of armor, and had to be really careful with biotic charge + nova or else she'd just grab me mid charge and impale me. Then they come push you out of cover and you get sprayed by gunfire from the normal guys.

@Laurcus
    That cracked me up the first time I read it as well. Especially the sniper to shotgun kill ratios and unsportsmanlike conduct. Thanes was my favorite though, how he has a description on how to engage every fighting species in hand to hand. There is also a beautiful love letter to shep if you romanced him.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-03-26 at 04:06 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune