Thread: Bacon of Light

10+ Year Old Account

Bacon of Light

I play a holy pally named Hebrewhammer and I noticed as of late, the developers refer beacon of light they call it bacon of light. Today's "Upcoming Paladin Changes" post by ghost crawler just takes the cake. This is not a funny.

"Bacon of Light -- No changes here, but I can never miss an opportunity to call it bacon."

Please stop calling it bacon. If you really have to make fun of it, why not baking of light or beacon offline? There are plenty of ways to do it without offending a big group of people. I don't pick the most religious class or avoid every zone with boars while leveling only to have pork rubbed in my face inside my very own talent tree.

PS. I know hammer cant be spelled without ham but that's not the same thing. I don't mind a word containing the letters b, a, c, o, and n, I'm not a retard. I just don't think we should call it bacon when it obviously has nothing to do with it.

EDIT: no, this isn't the best thread in the world, it is only a tribute.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Deleted
    This offends my religion and now I'm going to tell you how offended I am in a very sternly worded caps-locked tirade!

Note what day it is. Or will be. This is probably just an April Fool's joke. Bioware had a pretty good one.

PS: I know a Hebrewhammer in Tor in my guild, Hope. Is that you?

I'm not sure if you're being clever and silly, or are actually serious and offended. Either way, if you're trying to be clever, it's not funny. If you're offended, theres no reason to be and you're taking a game way to serious.

Wow.. like.. The original Bacon of Light thread is years old and reached something like 1300 pages. I remember that. Your attempted at resurrecting such a thread will not pass.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

7/10, got an extra point because you mentioned Tenacious D. April fools is always fun.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxTheWrecker View Post
    Wow.. like.. The original Bacon of Light thread is years old and reached something like 1300 pages. I remember that. Your attempted at resurrecting such a thread will not pass.
    no I was making a tribute did you see my edit? I found the OP in a youtube video I thought I would be fun to post it.

A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell if you're joking or not, and that says something bad about humanity as a whole.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I'm not sure if you're being clever and silly, or are actually serious and offended. Either way, if you're trying to be clever, it's not funny. If you're offended, theres no reason to be and you're taking a game way to serious.
    Isn't it interesting how they're indistinguishable?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is .. i ... wow

I sincerely hope you are trolling, or aprils fools or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    I can't tell if you're joking or not, and that says something bad about humanity as a whole.
    The original guy may be dead serious or a troll, but I brought it back for some mmo-c nostalgia.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoson View Post
    Note what day it is. Or will be. This is probably just an April Fool's joke. Bioware had a pretty good one.

PS: I know a Hebrewhammer in Tor in my guild, Hope. Is that you?
    no just a random DK living in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    The original guy may be dead serious or a troll, but I brought it back for some mmo-c nostalgia.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 12:04 AM ----------

no just a random DK living in the past.
    Then can you explain what your post is in reference to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Then can you explain what your post is in reference to?
    The legdary bacon of light thread. It was during the TBC and it went out of control and the mods back then deleted it because it was too awesome. But I found the OP in a youtube video and decided it would be a fun throw back.
    Last edited by I stand in fire; 2012-04-01 at 06:14 AM.

Ah, hence the tribute part at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is WhiteRa building a Fleet Bacon? Because everybody loves bacon.