Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We need to spread the word about how amazing MUMBLE is! /cheer

i can have my own luck dragon!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    The fact that that many people use skype is kind of astounding to me. Idk why.
    Mostly because you don't have to rely on PTT keys to communicate or open mics with terrible user settings when you need to make split second call outs. It also offers the benefit of Instant messenger when you need to get in touch with someone. Oh, and it's FREE.

BTW: Excellent work on the tramp stamp Jaina, sparked a ton of debate everywhere.

Since spell effects are not as simple to change around as — for example — druid forms are, we need some additional technology implemented in order to allow the use of red or green fire to be a player choice and not a permanent change that is put in place for all warlocks.
    What a load of shit. Changing the color is beyond their technical ability? Two questions 1) Why aren't all spell effects the same color then? 2) Why are there already green fire spell effects of the exact same spells that Warlocks have being used by mobs in game now?

The dynamic quest reward thing is pretty awesome, but at the same time...I liked having quests that didn't give me anything I could use, it was nice playing a mage, getting an axe for a quest reward and vendoring it for 25g.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    We need to spread the word about how amazing MUMBLE is! /cheer
    It sure is, all tho i prefer something that is free, Skype that is.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    And Blizzard rips another idea off of other MMOs. Dynamic quest rewards. Are they even making their own game anymore?
    Ths isnt ripping off idea, just following a trend, its liek saying everyone stole the questing idea....no they just implemented it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    So they FINALLY added in class/spec specific quest rewards? Why are they continuing to add things to the game that are like, 10 years behind when they're needed? AOE Looting being another recent thing..
    Would you rather they not add them, or what? Christ.

If blizzard is going with this quest reward system, they better make the vendor values the same between each classes items. People like to vendor quest rewards sometimes....

I love the new quest rewards system. Going to make gearing through quests a lot better and make my characters a lot stronger earlier into a zone.

Where can you purchase the mounts at? I started to level a Pandaren character and being level 20 with no mount is annoying >_>

Deleted
    I like that black Cloud Serpent!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Horde not as appealing to female gamers". What a dink. AMG I'm a giiiiiiirl~ and need something pretty and sparkly and cute~ Yeah, let's reinforce that stereotype. Female players can only play gumball-pink haired waifs dripping with lace, and they can only play healing or support characters. Jesus Christ. Makes me wanna heave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Would you rather they not add them, or what? Christ.

Obviously I wanted them to add them to the game 10 years ago, and am bitching about how long it took for them to add it.

Gaming industry adopting RIAA mentality that users in the secondary market are operating at the expense of the primary market. That's gonna go over real great with gamers in the middle of a worldwide depression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    So they FINALLY added in class/spec specific quest rewards? Why are they continuing to add things to the game that are like, 10 years behind when they're needed? AOE Looting being another recent thing..
    this is the proof that people will bitch about anything, even good things.
    I died a bit inside after reading it...

Im not sure if I want the black serpent or the green and red one. Black one matches my current transmorg gear but I will most likely be changing to the pvp set at 90 so not sure

Quote Originally Posted by logit3ch View Post
    this is the proof that people will bitch about anything, even good things.
    I died a bit inside after reading it...
    Iunno, but I think it's a bit sad that Blizzard seems to add things/'features' only after other mmo's do it first :\ Yes, they do make it work after they add it into the game (achievements being their best 'accomplishment'), but ffs. Why do other games have to come out with shit first and THEN blizzard finally decides 'oh hey we should try this'

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any videos of them landing? That was my beef with the heart of the aspects mount was that it can't land yet has legs..

Does anyone else feel that cloud dragons are basically break dancing their way across the sky?