Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guddonof View Post
    I'm gonna get motion sickness riding that mount... =)
    It is indeed a lil' bumpy! ^^ Not a mount I will be using for farming herbs/archeology etc.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Other games had this "tech" long before Blizzard decided to implement LFR. It's not "new tech".

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 02:31 PM ----------

Then no game has created much as far as innovation, have they? We're not talking about regular video games, we're talking about MMOs and, no, AoC did NOT have this high level of voice over acting. And it only makes the quest much longer and painful to the short attention span crowd, such as yourself. Ones who wish they could space bar through the dialogue of any video game they play.

Quite honestly, the fact that you would even considering lumping MMOs and regular console games together is completely ridiculous in and of itself.
    typical asshat, you are. this is why i don't read comments. someone replies to your stupidity with a perfectly logical argument about how blizzard adds new tech to their games (not new to the genre, new to WoW) and then they apply it to other parts of their game. i'm sorry, but other games have LFR? blizzard basically invented raiding in its current form.

in honor of national autism awareness day, i hope you're having a good one. seriously, go back to swtor, fanboy. that game is a pile of shit that i will never touch again, you can enjoy it with all its "innovations"

Deleted
    Games evolve. The whole world of games evolves. What many people call 'ripping off' could also be called 'learning from each others' successes'. Maybe you would all like to turn things around and look at what games like Rift and SWTOR took from WoW.

A lot. As they should. Because WoW is still the most successful MMO to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Azunaii View Post
    The 1st greenie you get in MoP blows my Heroic Gur'thalak out of the water. Well that's fantastic. I know expansions always bridge the gap and all... but is it me or is this quite extreme? First quest I can toss all my epics in the water basically. Was it that extreme at Cata (I was on a break and got back later with a new account so never experienced that)? I mean, I guess I have to roll with it and heck, I will... just I expected the top Cata gear to last a bit further into the expansion than the very first quest xD
    How does a ilvl 372 green blow H-Gurth out of the water? It's barely better than H t11 gear? Maybe you should actually take a look before going off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kortiah View Post
    Dafuq i372 dagger with 300dps more than the legendaries

I think there's a problem in balance between DPS & Stats! Too much DPS, too few Agility (as for the others weapons)
    There's no problem between weapon dps & stats, they're buffing weapon dps and nerfing the weapon dps percentage of abilities.

So while it looks like that green dagger has more weapon damage than the legendary, on live servers (1043.7 on the green, 786.3 on the legendary daggers), it's not actually better than the legendary dagger, because the legendary daggers will have 1572.6 weapon dps in MoP (http://mop.wowhead.com/item=77949)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Skype, teamspeak, and mumble suck. hahaha losers.

Using Mumble since a year back and never been any failure at all with it.

About serpents....god DAMN they're ugly. Sure, I'll buy them for mount achievements, but I'll never use any of them....blah.

It's pretty obvious that Blizzard is focusing hard on asian players. Pandas, serpents...what's next...some random rice-stuff?

The serpents are bad ass. Lots of color combos. Almost reminds me of the Netherwing Drakes back in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Not quite. There is nothing innovative about this. You can implement questing and be innovative (TOR, for example.) But to change your own quest rewards after years and years to follow a model that others have been doing for a few years now is a blatant rip off. It's like the first couple "goth" kids had an innovative style. Everyone who came afterward were following the trend....i.e. ripping them off.

And I'd be more willing to accept the idea that they are flattering their competitors by stealing their ideas if it wasn't for the continued assault by higher ups in ActiBlizz ripping these other games. Or the continued assault from WoW fanboys about how these other games are "WoW clones" or "WoW ripoffs".
    But you make it sound like "ripping off" isn't done by every single thing ever made, and that its a bad thing, when neither is true.

lol @ people calling this ripping off.

I guess same goes for the production of cars. Every car that ain't Ford is a ripoff? I mean, they were first with car on 4 wheels, probably first with spotlights aswell and some other shit.

If you don't like WoW getting ideas from other games, then don't play it. But I'm pretty sure that 98% of you will do anyhow. And to be honest, this shit about dynamic questrewards have probably been on their board for ages, but with low priority.
    It's easier to make things right from start (like "TOR"), than making changes later on. And I know I've seen suggestions about dynamic questrewards even before anyone of you even tried the TOR-alpha.

Could Pico go to prom with me, i cant find a date?

Quote Originally Posted by DysprosiumDy View Post
    Games evolve. The whole world of games evolves. What many people call 'ripping off' could also be called 'learning from each others' successes'. Maybe you would all like to turn things around and look at what games like Rift and SWTOR took from WoW.

A lot. As they should. Because WoW is still the most successful MMO to date.

Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    typical asshat, you are. this is why i don't read comments. someone replies to your stupidity with a perfectly logical argument about how blizzard adds new tech to their games (not new to the genre, new to WoW) and then they apply it to other parts of their game. i'm sorry, but other games have LFR? blizzard basically invented raiding in its current form.

in honor of national autism awareness day, i hope you're having a good one. seriously, go back to swtor, fanboy. that game is a pile of shit that i will never touch again, you can enjoy it with all its "innovations"
    Typical retarded response you'd expect from a Blizzard apologist. The reason you don't read comments is that you'd feel the need to post something and remove any doubt that you're a retard. Other games need LFR? Another community destroying device that ActiBlizz has invented to mask the fact that they have many, many dead servers. Great. I certainly hope that all of my MMOs incorporate that ridiculous nonsense from now on. Blizzard invented raiding in its current form? Killing large monsters with a group of several people? Or are you talking about LFR? Which has been lambasted by the many as a pile of shit. Either way, I'm willing to bet that you believe WoW is the first MMO ever made.

To be honest, most of us are glad that you're not playing TOR. You can stay at WoW with that trolltastic community of assholes. That game is a pile of shit that I will never tough again. I hope that you enjoy the new expansion of Evercraft. PokeRifts of Starwarsia : LoTRO Edition.

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by timmyotoole View Post
    But you make it sound like "ripping off" isn't done by every single thing ever made, and that its a bad thing, when neither is true.
    Read my other posts. I never said that MMOs don't rip off other MMOs. It's merely a backhanded slap to 1) those who call all these other MMOs out there "WoW clones" and 2) to ActiBlizz (mainly Kotick) for dismissing these competitors while ripping off their innovations.
    Last edited by notorious98; 2012-04-02 at 09:51 PM.

Pico has certainly improved since she started, no more ridiculous head bobbing...also shes hot. lol.
    Last edited by The Ogdru Jahad; 2012-04-02 at 10:56 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the video for those cloud serpents.. They look awesome, yes, but holy shit, seasickness anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Pico has certainly improves since she started, no more ridiculous head bobbing...also shes hot. lol.
    WHAT!!! you got to be kidding...she looks like a female ver of Fire Marshall Bill.....

About time they changed the quest loot system. Worked well in SWTOR - hope they also add the token rewards so ppl can buy stuff if they already have better item than the quest is offering.

Quote Originally Posted by ognomad View Post
    WHAT!!! you got to be kidding...she looks like a female ver of Fire Marshall Bill.....

I'm just not seeing it! She's adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotine811 View Post
    Those mounts look like they'd cause some hardcore motion sickness.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. Seriously though that dragon is holding it's head so still AND THEN WHIPPING THE POOR CHARACTER AROUND LIKE CRAZY! Who is driving it exactly?

Dynamic quest rewards? Are you shitting me? Whats dynamic about that? Rewarding a class with an appropriate weapon/item that they can actually use? Really? If this impresses you people then that just blows my mind.

There are so many other games that aren't as successful that've implemented that from their early stages. Why did it take this long for them to put in appropriate weapons for the class?