Thread: [MoP] Symbiosis

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Smoke bomb is going to be amazing.

I really can't see much use for Misdirect for Balance. Your hunters alone should be fine, there may be niche uses but every-time you decide to take that you're giving up DPS for the fight.

For Balance PVE it seems you'll be taking Warrior/Mage for DPS where you can and on specific fights giving out Tranq and sucking up a pretty useless mass Dispel with it. The other stuff like Misdirect, Smoke Bomb, Purge, HoJ have some use but in 95% of fights won't be any use really and Chains of Ice/Soulshatter seem utterly useless.

I'm actually interested in if it will allow dropping to 1 healer in 10s. Having a DPS specced Warlock that can blanket Rejuv at certain phases would be interesting for some fights, and would certainly do more DPS than a healer DPSing, I guess it just depends on the strength of them and the mana cost.

Quote Originally Posted by vaccine View Post
    I'm actually interested in if it will allow dropping to 1 healer in 10s. Having a DPS specced Warlock that can blanket Rejuv at certain phases would be interesting for some fights, and would certainly do more DPS than a healer DPSing, I guess it just depends on the strength of them and the mana cost.
    *points at the 10 second cooldown*

15+ Year Old Account
    i just read the list again and i am over exited again ,
    this is going to yeild a lot of money in LFG / LFR by selling symbiosis
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i just read the list again and i am over exited again ,
    this is going to yeild a lot of money in LFG / LFR by selling symbiosis
    Yeah, because trading money cross-realm is such a lucrative business.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chinobar View Post
    Yeah, because trading money cross-realm is such a lucrative business.
    Meh, good point
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or giving symbiosis to a Ret seems the highest DPS gain for a raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Marken View Post
    I think a trade off where both sides increase DPS would far outweigh the small amount of time the paladin gets that buff.

Nice try Paladin, nice try

When I read the Symbiosis tooltip after installing the beta, I ruined my pants.

im boomy. im trading with warrior. that is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    For PvP it seems like our (Balance) best options are HoJ (Pally), or smoke bomb (rogue). It's a real shame about the warlock trade off for Balance. I play with a real life friend who has a main lock and I really don't see myself ever giving it to him.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    For PvP it seems like our (Balance) best options are HoJ (Pally), or smoke bomb (rogue). It's a real shame about the warlock trade off for Balance. I play with a real life friend who has a main lock and I really don't see myself ever giving it to him.
    Also consider what you give them, too, if you're going to PVP with whoever you're giving it to.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well other then Arms warrior, no other symbiosis option gives to both sides right? And tigers fury seems abusive good, I hope they reduce the % of dmg increase, especialy with a 3 HP on a 30 sec CD as well.

Or they'll just give it to prot instead. Then it would be much less of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by twister9493 View Post
    im boomy. im trading with warrior. that is all.
    appreciate it

in MoP enrage = dmg boost. so it will be pretty good for a warrior too

Well other then Arms warrior, no other symbiosis option gives to both sides right? And tigers fury seems abusive good, I hope they reduce the % of dmg increase, especialy with a 3 HP on a 30 sec CD as well.
    its actually not as good as it seems for a ret, i mean its good but not mind blowing since it increases phys damage which only like 40 percent of their dmg is. the 3 hp is what makes it good

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    in MoP enrage = dmg boost. so it will be pretty good for a warrior too
    Esp. as unlike the warrior Shouts, Enrage is not on the GCD
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Enrage is damage boost? where do you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Enrage is damage boost? where do you see that?
    I think via the rage granted. The bear part of King of the Jungle is gone in MoP, right?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.